GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
BAR#10 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can some1 write results.pls? I'm on phone.

Here you go:
HOR
WAR
KIT
EGR
MAV
CAR
THO
ALE
SHE
JOH
HUN
KAR
SIL
PED
RGR
ROD
WOR
SOM
JAL
HIN
ELL
VIL

results are in white (spoiler), copy and paste them to see.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2012 08:20AM by kedy89.
Hopefully we can get some points out of this.

Great coverage
Well that didnt go brilliantly but then we didn't use a boost and we are hoping for rain as well. Hopefully we can still pick up some points.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

John Warrington Statement

A fantastic result in qualifying but it means nothing if I don't convert it into atleast a podium in the race. My aim is to win, it's been far too long since I have,

Fantastic coverage! :)

u should aim to be a commentator mate ;)

well, 14th and 21st, wow, what happend? But still it could have been worse, lets bring home a good bash of points in the race! :)
Qualy wasn't much better than practise :(

Hopefully a double negative gives us a positive race...

Disappointing qualifying to be honest...

Think I need to give my own opinion on recent events (yes, I did the coverage, but gotta be active! ;)).

Honestly think we got lucky with free practice - the drying track ensured that we got a decent amount of points this time around. Hopefully such luck won't be necessary in Road America.

For qualifying...wow. After the first run I was expecting a struggle in midtable for the race - but I honestly can say that I've only very rarely seen such an improvement in positions like that! Same with Norbert Horvath for True North - two very good second runs :)

Good weekend so far :)

(Won't predict what will happen in the race - as I've already run it and know the result! I'll be starting work on the coverage package in an hour or so (have to take a break at some point, right?)).

Also, if it's alright with everybody else, I would like to do at least two more race coverages this season (preferably Monza and Silverstone, and maybe even Hungaroring). :)

I demand a disqualification for Norbert!! He posted his fastest time in a yellow flag situation!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Anyway, horrible result, after the first run it was looking up, but ending 12th and 17th, doesn't give us much hope, we are looking to strike back in America :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
uh oh, not good :-(

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Alright result from Pederson, hopefully he can push on for some points from there. Unlucky for Jack to be all the way down in 21st considering how close the field was, but maybe he can pull out last seasons trick of driving his way through the field.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Pity that we didn't get both guys near the front

I'm worrying about John going backwards too, because of this glitch that seems to lose him lots of time in the pits

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
"You may just see a Snake in the grass.." xD haha.

Great coverage ONCE AGAIN, 3rd and 10th VERY VERY Promising. Cant wait :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Ferrari2007 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pity that we didn't get both guys near the front
>
> I'm worrying about John going backwards too,
> because of this glitch that seems to lose him lots
> of time in the pits

Yeah, me too. Let's simply hope that I'll be able to create enough of a gap to avoid it this time.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not bad. Hopefully the rain can help us in the race.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

again a disappointing qualy....
Ooops :p
Hopefully I can gain some places to get a couple of points

A solid result, hopefully a good race result beckons for AMR!

Excellent video coverage once again!

X (@ed24f1)
Terrible!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
+1

Hopefully I can do a Suzuka in the race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy