GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Another awesome video Dean :-)

As for those saying AMR were going to run away with it, what do you say now?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
We say hooray LOL :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Awesome coverage! Dog-shite race! I call for Canada to be scrapped for next season if the pittance is that buggy.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesome coverage! Dog-shite race! I call for
> Canada to be scrapped for next season if the
> pittance is that buggy.

After I got side swiped by the AMR as I exited the pits, I agree - dump this version of Montreal. We need to revert to a version with the "old" pit exit. That just plain sucked!
I personally love Montreal, and have never suffered that sort of issue in my own races. Bummer for me and TNR...valuable points lost.

Fantastic coverage though!!! Well done!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
4th!!! :O How the hell did that happen?!

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

First of all, most awesome coverage ever!! Great commenting on it, I just really enjoy the video coverage you can really see the action.

Second of all, what the F! What a driving, the car was just perfect.. I know I'm the king of clean overtaking.. But from 19th till 7th was just amazing, even mostly overtaking on track.. Thanks for calling me driver of the day ;)

Third of all, great race by Maverick! Another podium for MPR.. He showed great pace and managed to get into 3rd place! Congrats

Fourth of all, If I am correct I am now 1st in the drivers standings alongside Ed Greenhalgh! And I think we are 1st in the constructors standings I suppose :D Great start of the season I say..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Your an f***ing star, thats how that happened. Bad luck Chris, lets just put this one behind us.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Disappointing, it was looking like a solid result.

X (@ed24f1)
Not a bad result after a bad qualifying.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
danm Wrote:
> Mr Wet strikes again! :D
>
> Video errors on my end.... can't see the race
> yet.
>
> edit - works now!
>
> LMFAO! Will for Inbeteeners, very funny! Really
> good job on the video - I can appreciate the
> extreme time and effort needed for this.
>
> And well done Norbert - or N Horvath as we have
> called him for the last 5 seasons lol.

Mr. Wet strikes in the dry...;)

TNR 1-2 in in some stages, bad luck for Glen, sorry mate...
Ahh man that was disappointing, poor qualifying, some good overtakes, and then two mistakes losing all the places I gained :(

John Warrington Statement

Following the Canadian Grand Prix where I finished in 6th place, I have decided that my racing ability is no longer at an acceptable level to compete in the GPGSL. It is for that reason that I have decided to make this season my last in the series as a driver.

Karjalainen said nothing after the race. He was last seen hitchhiking at the airport nearby
after 4 race, without points.... it is disappointing... ( i had the 6th best performance data at the start of the season....)
our worst season start so far...

My GPGSL Career
dean,transcript of your commentary required. Lol, kidding. Someone please post results 4 mobiles. Though Dean, can u gimme a quick short report on my race,pls currently in the countryside i am.tnx 4 qualy rslt,kedy,had 2 quote u ,cant copy paste on this phone.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BAR#10 Wrote:
> dean,transcript of your commentary required. Lol,
> kidding. Someone please post results 4 mobiles.
> Though Dean, can u gimme a quick short report on
> my race,pls currently in the countryside i am.tnx
> 4 qualy rslt,kedy,had 2 quote u ,cant copy paste
> on this phone.

Wouldn't be the same with just the transcript, trust me ;)

Sort of a boring race for you, Marko - nothing much to comment on beyond seemingly being held up in your pitbox by drivers entering the pitlane during your first stop. You finished 9th.

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> John Warrington Statement
>
> Following the Canadian Grand Prix where I finished
> in 6th place, I have decided that my racing
> ability is no longer at an acceptable level to
> compete in the GPGSL. It is for that reason that
> I have decided to make this season my last in the
> series as a driver.

Sad news that mate. I for one shall be sorry to see you go.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Wow, awesome coverage! And u sounded alot like Stewie at the start of the coverage ;) haha

What a crappy race for us, not happy at all and we even exchanged some paint...

Sad to see u go John.
btw, how do i put in an signature? i got a signature from Christel but i dont know how to put them there....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy