GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Mmmm, not so good qualyfing.. I hope I can improve, once again not both cars into the top.. bad luck I suppose

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Given my penalty and no boost 13th is not bad (I'll probably never use boost anymore).

And they really should ban that pitlane exit ...

P.S. Not a real big problem, but you spelt wrong my surname (the ending "tre" should sound more or less like the one in "treasure";).

Yeehaaaa!!!!

POLEEEEE!!!

Very good timing from the team, send me out just before the rain, good, composed lap from myself...
Gigi4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Given my penalty and no boost 13th is not bad
> (I'll probably never use boost anymore).
>
> And they really should ban that pitlane exit ...
>
> P.S. Not a real big problem, but you spelt wrong
> my surname (the ending "tre" should sound more or
> less like the one in "treasure";).

You mean I'm pronouncing your name wrong - would be kinda hard to spell it wrong when I'm not even typing ;) (just kidding mate, I know what you mean :) - more like Sylvester rather than the way I said it in quali).

That pitlane exit is a barrel load of laughs, trust me. ;)

Excellent coverage! If only all rounds could have this kind of coverage treatment, but I understand how much effort goes into it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Please don't take offence at this, but the way you speak in the commentary makes me think of Will from The Inbetweeners. :)

Excellent coverage by the way.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2012 06:14AM by Macca25.
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please don't take offence at this, but the way you
> speak in the commentary makes me think of Will
> from The Inbetweeners. :)
>
> Excellent coverage by the way.

Thanks, I think? Last year I was told by my mates that I look like Will (when wearing glasses), apparently ;) Thus your comparison made me chuckle a bit :-)

I just watched the qualy coverage. Dean, absolutely brilliant. Here Sir, all my upvotes. :-) (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Apologies for the delay regarding the race! Will be online tomorrow or Wednesday (it's an arse to script a commentary for and will be an even bigger arse to compile and upload to youtube :-(). :-)

Apologies again!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2012 11:05PM by Diax F1.
Take what time you need mate, I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
sorry but i'm afraid i have to withdraw from the series. Ain't posted lately as my training has picked up and ain't had much time lately. I leave in 2 weeks for a 10 week detachment and won't be around. Once i'm back i'll look at maybe joining up again. Cheers and sorry for not being around the past couple of weeks
Good qualifying after the last race, hoping for good points in the race :)
ATTENTION PLEASE

MAC Racing is looking for a new test driver. Our results show that we have the pace this year. Anyone interested please PM me.

Cheers

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Quali went well and i reallly reallllllly enjoyed the coverage :)
Great coverage, not such a good result from a personal point of view. Hopefully the A team will bring home a good result in the race.
GPGSL Round 4 - Montreal - Race

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2012 01:41AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Awesome coverage... f***ing horrendous race. The boost I sent was inexistent.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Woo, both drivers in the top ten! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
WHOOOHOOO! Finally my first podium for the season. It was a great race and fortunately I could stay mostly out of trouble. Even more important for the team, however, is Charrel's 7th place. Man, that was a heck of a drive there. Very well done. That makes us again 2nd best team, only beaten by Minardi by one point.

I feel with JW, though. He tends to become the Adrian Sutil of the GPGSL.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Mr Wet strikes again! :D

Video errors on my end.... can't see the race yet.

edit - works now!

LMFAO! Will for Inbeteeners, very funny! Really good job on the video - I can appreciate the extreme time and effort needed for this.

And well done Norbert - or N Horvath as we have called him for the last 5 seasons lol.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2012 07:16AM by danm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy