GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
3rd is a great result for me :D Good to see Christian still scoring a point after his penalty.

Dean it was one hell of a coverage, loved it. Also like the winning lap in the end as Charrel stated.
Anyway, good luck with cleaning your sheets...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
18th and 21st is really bad :(

4 races in and already this season's a write-off.

Lady Luck
Jake who?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 5, United States Grand Prix, Road America are now open. Closing date will be announced after the Canadian Grand Prix has been posted. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Road America". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Road America". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

NOTE: All future boost windows will close 2 days after the current main race has been posted.

SEASON 7 Race Calendar and Weather Percentage

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S7

Round 01: Melbourne - Australian GP Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 02: Surfers Paradise - Gold Coast GP Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 03: Suzuka - Japanese GP Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 04: Montreal - Canadian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 50%
Round 05: Road America - United States GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 06: Paul Ricard - French GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 07: Zandvoort - Dutch GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 08: Spa-Francorchamps - Belgian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 09: Dijon - Swiss GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 10: Monza - Italian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 11: Imola - San Marino GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 12: Interlagos - South American GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 13: Phillip Island - Oceanic GP AI Errors 40 Weather 15%
Round 14: A1-Ring - Austrian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 15: Hungaroring - Hungarian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 16: Nürburgring - German GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 17: Silverstone - British GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0% Silverstone 2009 by Willb

20th isn't where I wanted to be. Good news is that I'm able to catch the leaders on wet track and surely there will be rainy races :)

Really hope for an improvement for me and Stoddart in the qualification and race.
bad to end up 13th and 14th...

My GPGSL Career
Feel sorry for Jake and Stefan, their job is not being reflected in this result. Don't give up hope guys!

As for Rod and I, consistent weather might help us, tricky wet/dry conditions aren't good for us.

And Dean, amazing coverage! Haven't you considered getting in the BBC or Sky or whatever broadcasts F1? You have the makings of a great commentator!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Right, I was a moody bastard yesterday so I'll say this now.

The commentary was top notch. Pure class, and enjoyed the vid (except the result bit...)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And Dean, amazing coverage! Haven't you considered
> getting in the BBC or Sky or whatever broadcasts
> F1? You have the makings of a great commentator!

Not particularly, no - I script my commentary (and re-record the speech in the event of my many cock-ups), so all the mistakes you'd probably hear of me making a complete tit of myself are washed away ;)

Thanks for the support regarding the coverage guys :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2012 06:38PM by Diax F1.
Summary commentaries are always scripted, also at professional broadcasts. So that is no argument^^

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Summary commentaries are always scripted, also at
> professional broadcasts. So that is no argument^^

I thought he was on about in general - along the lines of the Brundle and Coulthard, rather than the summary commentaries (god knows why). ;)

To be fair, I've known BBC broadcasters to make howlers (such as naming incorrect players when doing football summaries. Apparently Ian Bennett won Huddersfield Town a match with a last minute save last season, when it was blatantly Alex Smithies in net...then again, I swear those gits don't pay much attention to anything below the 2nd tier in England hot)

Anyway, I have now recorded all footage for the qualifying session - the term 'surprise pole-sitter' in a dry qualifying never usually occurs, but we have one here! :-O

Diax F1 Wrote:
> To be fair, I've known BBC broadcasters to make
> howlers (such as naming incorrect players when
> doing football summaries. Apparently Ian Bennett
> won Huddersfield Town a match with a last minute
> save last season, when it was blatantly Alex
> Smithies in net...then again, I swear those gits
> don't pay much attention to anything below the 2nd
> tier in England hot)
>

You can't complain too much, it's better than bottom of the Blue Square Premier.

I hate to say this, but I am going to resign from this series. I forgot completely about it until I got an email from the site saying I had PM's and yada yada. I don't want that to happen again so I will give the spot up to someone else in the GP4 community.
I hate to say this, but I am going to resign from this series. I forgot completely about it until I got an email from the site saying I had PM's and yada yada. I don't want that to happen again so I will give the spot up to someone else in the GP4 community.

Resignation noted. Removed from the series as requested.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Round 4 Qualifying

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
5th is absolutely ok. It's a position I might be able to attack from for a podium. It's a shame, though, that Charrel is only 19th. That might bring me closer to him again in our team-battle, but for the WCC it's crap that only one of us seems to be able to bring good results.

Coverage was, again, very nice to watch, Dean.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
9th with no boost. Quite content with that, knowing that our TNR does have a good amount of horsepower! Congrats to team mate Norbert, too!!! Well done mate!
Maybe Canada is where the TNR steamroller is about to gain momentum....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
That. Was. Not. Good. At. All.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Huge improvement from me, has the boost finally taken effect?
can some1 write results.pls? I'm on phone.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy