GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
once again no points for us. That isn't good,we just look forward next race.

My GPGSL Career
That's annoying, I was hoping for more :/ But at least I still got some points on the board.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Nice steady race by Rod, good to see some more points for the team. Carlos was super unlucky to miss out...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Fantastic result Jack! Brilliant drive! And of course great result by Michael, Christel have pulled off 3 fastest laps in 3 races, which is absolutely great! Plus, we have managed to pull of a rather unlikely win against Aston Martin in the GPGCL! Perfect weekend for the race guys!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Third fastest lap is a cold comfort after my race performance ...

that was bad. somehow the car was lacking speed plus i got caught up in some unnecessary fights that cost me a lot of time and trackposition. hopefully the next race will be better again. decent race by jack, good to have at least one car in the points.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Copeman Overjoyed with Suzuka Weekend

After sealing a truly memorable first podium in Suzuka Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman was exstactic about his teams performance, "What an absolutely amazing result that was! Well done to Michael for being able to fight through the field and grab eight. But an even bigger well done to Jack for taking second place! It's Absolutely amazing to get our first podium in only our second season. We are beginning to get really confident about the package that we have this year and having take the fastest lap at every race so far, now coupled with a 2nd and 8th place finish here, hopefully that maiden win isn't too far away." Copeman also made it very clear how the team would be celebrating this occassion, "New iPhone 4s's all round!" he joked.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Rats! That wasn't good at all...

Fortunately Rod got some points, I could've done quite better if it wasn't for Mr. Sheppard ;-) hehe

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Good to see Rodrigo up in the points again (Y) Too bad Carlos couldn't improve on his starting position, maby better luck for him in Montreal :)

Got I have an extra point for most places gained? Nevertheless a fantastic race. A pity I couldn't pass Hot Rod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
:( what a bad weekend for the team.
truecrysis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fantastic result Jack! Brilliant drive! And of
> course great result by Michael, Christel have
> pulled off 3 fastest laps in 3 races, which is
> absolutely great! Plus, we have managed to pull of
> a rather unlikely win against Aston Martin in the
> GPGCL! Perfect weekend for the race guys!

Hear, hear!

Fantastic drive Jack! =) Congrats! I´m happy to get yet another fastest lap and another points finish :) Love the car! Love the atmosphere! Cant wait to get that Iphone 4 =P
Congratz to Charrel here ! Fantastic mate. Well deserved.

Regarding Scuderia Minardi Motori Moderni: WTF :|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Charrel Jalvings MPR Victory statement

HOLY HOLY HOLY SH*T! That was some close last stadium of the race! I dont know what kind of tactics Warrington had, but it wasnt good!! It nearly costed me my victory..

Such a shame that he ruined my winning moment, and his defending also wasnt really clean..

But stil!! Almost a perfect weekend, pole position, race victory!! To bad I missed the fastest lap (I was 2nd fastest), because then I would have had a perfect weekend!!
Anyhow congrats to the complete team! They did a fantastic job, the car was in perfect state all weekend!! The first podium for MPR last weekend, now the first victory! I want more..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Good for Tommi to come in 3rd! Another podium for SMS :) We are looking bright so far in this season! Too bad Nick couldn't hold on, he still grabbed 2 valuable points though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Where did our pace go?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Attention, GPGSL members: how much seconds is added on penalty?? oO

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Attention, GPGSL members: how much seconds is
> added on penalty?? oO

The penalty as stated in the rules is 12.5 seconds, so im afraid 6th is correct rod ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2012 02:16AM by truecrysis.
Is it possible the boost windows can be extended a little longer in the future, so we can see the full race results before having to put in our boost?

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy