GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
I'm well chuffed with 8th :) Hopefully I can keep it on the track and score us some decent points :)

EDIT: Only just noticed that Chris and I posted the exact same laptime, closely matched or what! ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2012 12:22AM by Twigster151.
Btw, great to see Ed Greenhalg in the back.. (Sorry Ed!) And a shame my teammate ended up in 18th, what happened he had some good pace!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Congratulations to Charrel with his pole. I hop you'll win this one bro.

For Scuderia Minardi it was a rather sad day. 15th and 17th totally not what we've hoped for. HOWEVER points are given away in the race, anything can happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Twigster151 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm well chuffed with 8th :) Hopefully I can keep
> it on the track and score us some decent points
> :)
>
> EDIT: Only just noticed that Chris and I posted
> the exact same laptime, closely matched or what!
> ;)

indeed a great result for mac, we did very well (Y)
lol @ the laptimes ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Fantastic pole for Charrel :)

Pity to see John down in 18th but it is so close right now

Looking forward to see how the race goes now

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Very nice! My best qualy so far. If nothing goes wrong we might be able to score a good amount of points with Rod.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well, I predicted that there was a chance we could struggle here, but that result really makes me swallow now. But I mean...it's exactly one tenth to 9th place, which shows how incredibly close it was. Yet Charrel proved with the pole position what would have been possible. BIG congrats to that. Of course it annoys me to see him in front of me a second time in a row, but for the team that's brilliant and counts more than my personal feelings. I sincerely hope that he'll be able to bring that victory home, although it would also mean that after the first podium for the team this season, he'd also bring home the first victory. But again, it'd be super important for the team, especially as it will get hard for me to grab any points from P18.

And at least there is one positive thing: I'm in front of Ed :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
MAC Racing Team Radio

"Fantastic boys, 7th and 8th. Now lets go get some points."

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
14th. Wow, that boost really kicked in for qualifying...... NOT!!!!!!!! Terrible performance so far this season, can only hope a strong race performance is to come at Suzuka.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Wow! Well done to jack for second place on the grid, very well done! Michael seems to have been a tad unlucky but can hopefully pick his way through and into the points. This again proves that we have one of the fastest cars over a single lap. Really can't wait to see what the race brings.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Suzuka is not my circuit.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Terrible, terrible result in the feature race, I had my chance to get above Dan, unhappily Rico defended a little harder then was anticipated, stupid race accident ...

For the qualifying .. YES YES :D 2 cars in the top 6! Wonderfull :) Now lets finish there or higher!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
What a disaster! This has to be our worst start to the GPGSL ever! :( Very disappointing.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a disaster! This has to be our worst start to
> the GPGSL ever! :( Very disappointing.

Yep. After the strong finish to the season we had in S6, i was really hopeful of a good start to Season 7! So far, not so good......!!!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
FRONT ROW! HELL YEAH BABY!

Will be so disappointed if I make a mistake, I want a podium!

The curse of car 5 and 6 strikes again

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
6th place, should be good for in the race to get some points :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy