mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have lost 20 points off your perf, afaik it is
> a permanent deduction. I think that the GPGSL will
> have to look at team owner penalties. We'll make
> some sort of announcement on it if and when we
> come to a consensus on it if we don't have
> something in place already.

Maybe if the owner is inactive then the team looses some performance points.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I've sent pm's out to the crew for some feedback on it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well that didn't go very well :/

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Yes, can't win them all, but what about the stellar coverage? :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hi all I'm back from my jollydays! Time to catch up me thinks, now what was the last post I read? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Solid result for the race. Would have liked to have been able to move further up the field, but a top 10 result is a good result and we can take a lot away from this weekend.
It is a shame for Charrel that he got punted off the track. No doubt he will come back strong in the next race.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
John was right about the grid positions, but we can't do anything now. Let's have a (B) all together on the flight to Spa and then we'll move on.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
So far a perf reduction is permanent for the rest of the season but is cleared after the season again. Some people might remember that I asked for a rule change concerning this before the start of this season already. However, a decision has never been made.

In regards to team owner penalties, I just want to mention that a team perf reduction also gives a disadvantage to possibly active drivers who absolutely can't control if their team boss is active or not. In fact, a driver has even less control over the activity of his team boss than the other way round, cause a team boss can simply change his drivers in that case. A driver, however, could only change teams...but that would in most cases mean get rid of a race seat and take a test seat somewhere else.

Anyway, whatever the GPGSL board decides, I'd like to see an extra passage in the rules, stating that the drivers of a team can breach their contract without further penalization if the teamowner has been penalized for inactivity, if the board thinks that this is a good idea.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
No penalty will be applied to Team Shadow Subaru, as this would directly penalize the active drivers. However, after a third warning the team will be forfeited to the first on the current team waiting list. We'll amend the rules in the near future to reflect that. John, your suggestion on contract breaches has been noted as well.

mortal Wrote:
> Yes, can't win them all, but what about the
> stellar coverage? :-)

Why is everyone saying this, There were 4 retirements for the race and we never saw any of them.

And in my opinion the jokes weren't that funny. It's hard to be funny when your trying to be funny.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> mortal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes, can't win them all, but what about the
> > stellar coverage? :-)
>
>
> Why is everyone saying this, There were 4
> retirements for the race and we never saw any of
> them.
>
> And in my opinion the jokes weren't that funny.
> It's hard to be funny when your trying to be
> funny.

I thought the coverage was fine. As for all the photo editing, not quite my cup of tea, but it was ok...
As for not being funny, perhaps check out the so-called laughs from FormulaOne Humour on the gpg facebook page. Very unfunny stuff there, and comparing that to our GPGTV coverage of Le Mans, GPGTV nailed it!!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Looking forward to Spa and getting back out on track!
I'm back from my long absence.
I know I've missed a lot so can someone give me a recap please.
Wow! Another great win by Eddy boy! I loved the get out of my way attitude! LOL! Sorry Rod :-)

Shame the team boost meant a DNF for John. I'm sure he will bounce back at the next race.

Can John and Dean sort the perfs for the next race too? I'm gonna be rather busy for a couple of days yet.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Macca25 Schreef:

> And in my opinion the jokes weren't that funny.
> It's hard to be funny when your trying to be
> funny.

+1

It was overdone, yes.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Stoopid schrieb:
> Can John and Dean sort the perfs for the next race
> too? I'm gonna be rather busy for a couple of days
> yet.

From my part that's a definite yes. I was about to do it anyway. Will send you the cleared file then to bring you up to date.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
The guy on the bike in the test drivers' part was funny then, but maybe it was overdone...still, the ad hoardings were ok.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Macca25 Schreef:
> -----
>
> > And in my opinion the jokes weren't that funny.
> > It's hard to be funny when your trying to be
> > funny.
>
>
> +1
>
> It was overdone, yes.

+2

Sorry guys but I agree, especially with most of the retirements being missed. Im afraid it was just not everyones cup of tea, personal preference.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2011 01:34PM by truecrysis.
truecrysis Wrote:
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> -----
> > Macca25 Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > And in my opinion the jokes weren't that
> funny.
> > > It's hard to be funny when your trying to be
> > > funny.
> >
> >
> > +1
> >
> > It was overdone, yes.
>
> Sorry guys but I agree, especially with most of
> the retirements being missed.

+3

Wasn't impressed, really. Seemed that Dan was too interested in sh*te jokes in comparison to actually showing what was happening. Retirements (all of them) were missed, and events was skipped over (for instance, when I was trying to overtake Daniel - then all of a sudden, I'm behind Gianluigi with no explanation as to why).

Sorry Dan, but it's the worst coverage I've seen this season. :(

Nice coverage, but bad race for me....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy