GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Ah well dan i do understand how long they take to upload, commentate etc, can take absolutely forever to pick through hundreds of images sometimes ;-).
Im afraid i won't be able to cover for anyone else as RD so you guys will have to get used to dan and mal doing it more ;)
Anyway, the Christel guys have survived a few corners, outlasted all expectations :D

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 01:51AM by truecrysis.

UPLOAD IN PROGRESS - UNTIL YOU WRITE ONE OF THESE/ORGANISE SCREENS/UPLOAD/EDIT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS!!!!!!

I know exactly hard it is, I write one pretty much every week. It's just that I don't see the point in posting just one or two screens at a time, why not just write the whole thing or a half/quarter of it and upload that instead?

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 01:57AM by Twigster151.
Twigster151 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UPLOAD IN PROGRESS - UNTIL YOU WRITE ONE OF
> THESE/ORGANISE SCREENS/UPLOAD/EDIT, YOU HAVE NO
> IDEA HOW HARD IT IS!!!!!!
>
> I know exactly hard it is, I write one pretty much
> every week. It's just that I don't see the point
> in posting just one or two screens at a time, why
> not just write the whole thing or a half/quarter
> of it and upload that instead?

Wow, guys... can I help you? Serious... it's never happened... so strange... =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
More screens and less talk, Dan. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> half a lap down, both engines okay so far...touch
> wood...*touches wood*

This isn't boner material....keep yer hand off it! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Can you add screens to a new post please, instead of editing the old one, so it's easier to know when more have been posted?

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Can you add screens to a new post please, instead
> of editing the old one, so it's easier to know
> when more have been posted?

Great coverage so far, but got to agree with Ed - seperate posts for updates in the coverage probably make things easier to keep track of.

Us TNR boys sure are having some adventures. So by my maths, I started 16th, fell back to dead last, now up to 10th. Sheesh, no spin early in the race, and in theory I would be almost on the podium.... LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGTV.ORG/FARKED - Crap Motorsport coverage presents the RACE from LE FRANCE with the Millsotron for his debut director seat

Here we are boys and girls! It's Round 14 of the GPGSL in Les Frenchy Poo's, home of the legendary Le Mans circuit.

There were more boosts than Jordan has had boobjobs in yesterdays Qualifying.

But, luckily for everyone, not a fart of engine smoke from anyone. Incredible!

Who knows what might happen today. Everyone's a bit nervous, cars are fragile, and there seems to be a weird auora in the clouds. Something a bit fishy...

Then again, this IS France.... and its probably just the women.

So, on with the show!

40 laps into the unknown.

5 Lights.....4......3.......thats a twich on the wheel of Jalving I see there in the middle
....2.....1..... and it's GO GO GO!

Fantastic start from Greenhalgh, and what looks like super reactions from a TSS. Snake Motor Sports looking very slow off the line at the back of the pack. If there was a 107% rule for startline charges, I am pretty sure they wouldn't cut it, I've seen snails move faster.

Possible false start for Marko Aleksander, stewards might want to check that out, he was like a jet!

And do my eyes deceive me, or is that an astonishingly wide Christel there too? Must be Jack Elleker? Or is it a Van Smirren? So much red, either way, if they are getting paid by commission on distance covered, I don't want to be writing the paychecks today...

They're bunching up, look at that, it's three wide into turn one. It's a Daniel Thomas sandwich behind the leaders, and I'm pretty sure thats not the first time the mighty Australian has been caught between a Hungarian and Swiss either!

Into the first corner. It is ridiculously bloody wide going into turn 1, I will eat my stripey french underpants if anyone collides within the next 10 seconds...

(Don't quote me on that!)

I wouldn't want to be Rodrigo Vilela right now either. It looks like a stampede gearing up behind that ART of his.

He took the Aston Martin for first place off the line, and his team mate is now wanting a bit of the action too. Greenhalgh in trouble here. Double trumping. In France. By an ART. F-ART!

Pardon!

Must be all that cheese and garlic, mes amis!

Horvath out the picture too, what has happened! Hope he hasn't diced with Thomas... Oh no!

Onboard with Greenhalgh as they head under the Dunlop bridge. The ART is steaming ahead, as the Aston rides the rumbles!

Viela is hungry today.

The gap is not as clear as the cars bunch up for turns 4 and 5. The missing TNR and SCR are tucked behind
the rear wings of those in front. Or are they?

What's this, Horvath picked up by the broadcasters, are we about to find out where the TNR has gone from our screens? Those cars are wiggling all over that straight... but Horvath in 4th...

There he is! Horvath not out, but being outdriven by a TSS. That's the last missing man, Aleksander.

No relation to Colonel Sanders, just a perculiar spelling.

Looks like he's done it, good move! Rivalry between these two teams has been brewing for years. Today is no different. TSS 1 TNR 0.

What! Double whammy up the hill, Horvath now hounded by the SCR of Thomas.

OH NO! Spinner, spinner, chicken dinner. That's Ben Johnson's VanSmirren narrowly avoid a collision, but it's the MPR of Charrel Jalving pointing the wrong way.

And another TNR running wide with that, this time it's Sheppard now picked out by the broadcasters. Unless the Millsotron has slipped them a wad of cash, this is some great tv airtime.

Wow, did that marshall teleport or what? Not even the particle monitors at CERN would have captured THAT!
He hasn't even taken the steering wheel off his car and he's been collected. Efficient Frenchmen. Whatever next. German queue jumpers?

So Johnson out, and Sheppard left to run wide. That's the first big blooper so far...

And what the heck, MAMMA MIA! Suspension explosion!

I don't know my helmets too well, but that looks like Cartwright... without a wheel!

Data is onscreen, It IS Cartwright! And that is what you get for skimping on components from the local garage down the road from the circuit. Baguette Brake discs, Crouton Calipers and toasted wheel tethers. BOOM! Those French cheapskates!

Viela, it looks lonely up front. No idea what the pace is, but what the hell is that in the sky!? Looks dark and daunting, with a bit of gay Paris! Ahhh, romantic! Better check the weather radar.

Aleksander in 4th, he's already made some bold moves this race. Looks like the ART of Maverick is next in the crosshairs...

Pedals down, its gonna be a drag race down the straight...without lipsticks this time. A first for Maverick! :P

Cartwright seems to have retired, what a shame.

Now, if you want to catch a tasty bite of that corn-on-the-suspension-rod in a delicious tether baguette, check out Marco Pierre White's stall outside the Paddock post-race. Delicious!

Seems the data is playing tricks, earlier it looked as if Marko was ahead! Mighty if it's true, or are they just dicing with eachother!?

Greenhalgh sets the fastest lap, Vilela should be worried. He's right behind now!

Silvestre, fastest lap. Where did he come from? He was 15th on the grid, and surely amongst traffic? That's impressive...

Sheppard now bags it into the 1.39's... this must be all those engine boosts! Let's play a game... who is gonna go kaput first? Last man standing... as Greenhalgh puts the hammer down...

Its a move! From the shaddows, Greenhalgh springs a surprise! That fast lap has intention, but who has bigger balls?

Well, some balls are held for charity. And some for fancy dress. But when they're held for pleasure, they're the balls that Greenhalgh likes best. Amen to that!

I bet the big man from Brazil can hold his line.... can he make his car as wide as his shouldars?

This is going to be tight, Greenhalgh's car is pointing at the opposite curb....dangerous!

Nooooo! The big man turns all petite pois. He is OFF! He's spun and got himself bedded in the sand traps. Tragic! Mind the kids... and don't drive over that fantastic sandcastle.

Bottles everywhere, this can't be good. It looks like it wasn't even Viela's fault.

Ahhh, he's kept it running. Good job, but where has it dropped him? Let's see if they call out the safety car to clean this mess up, those dirty Frenchies.

News just in on Aleksander boys and girls... seems that he just has lightning reflexes. No false start. No penalty. Lucky for him! Good work by the stewards!

Cars are getting bunched mid pack. That looks like a lot of traffic, and a lot of colours.

Speaking of colours, holy moses, mother of god, Ivan of the Yukon, get your shades out. It's Hinz and his electrifying 180mph day-glo orange baked bean up in 15th. Steady pace from him could turn into points. Yummy!

Vilela has fallen down to 19th after his beach and bottle trip. That was surely a guaranteed podium, even a win, thrown away today.

Sheppard, also a victim of offtrack adventures today follows out of character down in 20th.

Greenhalgh still leads, no change there then.

Aleksander now inheriting second from Vilela's run off. Can he catch the lean, green, magners machine?

Horvath diving all over the back of the ART on the straight. Pure BMW grunt there.
And it looks like he's making a move up the hill, its quite narrow there though...ooof!

Told you it was tight, as they fall back in rank. The cha cha snake resumes...

Rear camera onboard with Greidanus, looking back at the TGP of Gianluigi Silvestre. Is this another move in the making?

WOW! TGP making a bold statement to a TSS. Never thought I would see that. Well...when in France... where else better to give two fingers up to the system?

Just watch those cones... they look pointy and it could end in tears. Le Miserables!

Silvestre has done it as well, look at that! The Shadow Subaru has run wide, and newly celebrated GCSE successor Oakley looks like he is going to make it two in a row!

Maverick OUT!? WHAT? WHERE? He will be joining the unfortunate Jalving! A double front runner hit today. Lazy French directors, we've missed it! Hope there is les replaye, because that was unexpected! That TSS has lost more than the two spots to the TGP brothers...

Mothers meeting at the back of the pack as they take it in equal turns and discuss who's go it is to make the next move into the next corner.

Horvath now bumped up to 3rd. Another point scoring weekend for the Hungarian pin-up.

Kederer is OFFFF! Was that planned or what, seems to me he got caught out the the pretty lady....wait a second...no...no...Vagisil!? BAHAHAAH!

That was a bit embarassing, to say the least. Ahem.

More action upfront! Thomas and Horvath battling for the podium, as we see the retiree's. Please take note, that's the second time I will point out the dodgy coverage of Maverick crashing out without showing us.

I don't even know where in the pack he was, but I am still waiting on a replay!

What the heck, slicing and dicing, Horvath and Thomas switch sides heading down that long and bumpy straight. This is like mario kart! The crowd must be loving this.

Wait, this was where Greenhalgh took Vilela! It's deja vu at le mans!

Cor, it's close! Neck and neck, unless the camera lies! Seems it does, the data claims he is ahead!

Aleksander flying, but can he catch Greenhalgh? I smell pitstops on the horizon...

What on earth, is that Kittleson charging through the pack!? He was a few places behind just a second ago...

Horvath must be asleep, that's another move that he has lost!

Houston holding Kittleson and co. up a bit. Very frustrating for those guys!

AND UNLESS I AM VERY MUCH MISTAKEN... TSS OFF!!! OFF OFF OFF!! Hang on, Kittleson is up to 4th, Elleker 5th, Houston 6th....where is Horvath?

And I AM very much mistaken, it's a TNR! And it's Sheppard, all on his own. What happened there!

There, 18th, wowsers, looks like TNR are clocking airtime for all the wrong reasons today, maybe that engine is just too powerful to handle.

Kittleson will be overjoyed with points today, and the team will be laughing all the way to the BINCKBANK! REPSOLOLOLOL! :D DUNLOPMFAO!

Sheppard flying, all is well being quick my son, but when you are in 412th place, you might as well have a cup of tea and wait until next Wednesday.

The sister Aston Martin lining up a move of his own. That'll be Mr Big Willy Warrington!

Is this the same place as the last two stunning overtakes? Menage-a-trois? Ohh la la!

Back at the mothers meeting, two new recruits have signed up for the 4mph Knitting and Bingo Club. Slow and steady, mind the bumps!

Kittleson still going strong. A dark contender for the podium at this rate.

Hunsley for MAC playing peekaboo with the other MAC. That's too much orange and yellow for sector 2. Maybe a new GPGSL rule needs to be implemented...

Still no pitstops, any second now, surely...

That sort of formation would impress the red arrows!

And that, cripes, looks like a rugby scrum. Who dares wins. Especially for these hotshots!

It's a bit too close for comfort here. Driver judgement will be vital Houston really is having a quiet one today down in 10th. I guess the afterparty girls are a little too sweaty for his liking!

HERE WE GO! PITSTOP O'CLOCK! Pedersen is in for Christel VXR, and OH LORD! What is that? Is this planned or what? I don't think it is, get that man out of here!
The Dane tries frantically to avoid his advances....christ almighty, that was meant to be solved YESTERDAY!

Greenhalgh is in too, from first! He puts a set of super soft Cannembert Brielli's on. This should give him sublime pace for a short stint at least!

Thomas also in, lucky for him there isn't anything unusual. Mal Stoddart's security must be conratulated, as that could have been a race spoiler if he was interupted.

Houston in too, within earshot of the track invader! Does Matt want some onions or garlic I wonder? Could be handy to fend of those french women later on.... hmmm!

Looks like he just took the one sack.

Sheppard in as well, busy, busy! This time it's Wine and Baguettes, this is utterly ridiculous. Mind you, down in 17th, he could afford a spot of le petit dejeuner, and still make the top 20.

Midfield members follow suit by pitting as well. That's one of the TGP machines sliding in.

Aleksander Colonel Sanders now in first, but he has to pit. Even if he is dreading what might be offered to him.

OIL ON THE TRACK! Uh Oh! Could just be another spillage from the Balsamic Vinegar factor next door though...

Elleker is putting up a discretely killer race in third.

Silvestre... lonely out there in fourth!

Willy Warrington!

Kittleson lost on screen, what a terrible camera crew.

Nan and Grandad Mac can't make up their minds if today is Sunday or last Thursday. Oh to be so carefree!

Hold on! Holden? That's Thomas!

And Kittleson is giving him the run! It's another infamous drag race! Lipsticks out boys...

Feisty stuff guys!

BAHAHAHA! Kittleson loses his nerve, but tugs David Attenborough's heartstring. Bless. Viva le France!

Elleker has capitalised on that, look how close he is!

This must be hairy for them both, neither is on the side of the track they want to be...

The lying, cheating, false camera tells us they are side by side.

Woah, what happened here, Elleker is miles behind! That's Silvestre diving up the inside!

Elleker has held his line as much as he could...

Sheppard and Karjalainen battle out in the midfield, no idea how they both got there, I guess the tail end all made untelevised pitstops!

Tasty TNR sandwich, just a shame it is at the wrong end of the order. Would have tasted a lot sweeter without the spins, eh guys!?

Ahhh Vilela, the forgotten hero! He's in 14th, but that's a hell of a blow to what could have been.

Greenhalgh has been pretty remarkable... still leading on lap 22.

WOWOWOWOWWOW! We have a tyre related incident, Greidanus down in 15th seems to have lost part of his super soft Cannembert Brielli's!
Those things are melting from the inside out under that paper wrapping! Johnson seems to have got caught in that, was it track debris?

Yikes, Johnson has lost it, I can't tell what it was, but he is definitely sideways and minus a rear wing. That'll be costly!

But payday for that collector! What a find for that fan. Check ebay and get your bids in early to grab a bargain!

Bit of a bish bash bosh job from the VanSmirren guys. There's only 18 laps left, nothing a bit of pritt stick, wood, nails and masking tape can't solve.

Woooeahhuhh, the aero change is astonishingly poor. Maybe it was better to wait and fix it properly...

Looks like we aren't the only ones who agree, as Johnson narrowly misses the cones.

Aleksander in second. The team will probably book the entire theatre if this result sticks. C'est Magnifique indeed!

Closer look at Sheppard, we can see the themed TNR beret helmets. They won't be used again, that's for sure!

Horvath seems to pull his off significantly better, it's almost Christmas-esque.

Another Dean Kittleson battle on the cards. Kittleson has a long run to make this one work...

Well, I didn't expect that! He's the last of the late brakers...

Oh yes he is! EEEEKKK!

Not a chance, Thomas has the benefit of the downhill stretch at the Brachiosaurus Bend and Pterodactyll Turns.

The yoyo-ing must be infuriating inside that helmet of his...

...as he has another look, this time on the outside...

...and another! This looks better, he's right behind him...

That SCR is a beast, and seemingly impossible to pass. Great traction in that chassis.

This move looks better!

But WHAT! Another missed moment, something has happened, where is he? Silvestre has got in front of Kittleson.

He isn't having any of it though, and tries to take it back...

That could have been the million dollar move for Paolo's Team!

Pitstop for Greenhalgh, that was unexpected! With only three laps to go, those super softs must be creamed. Looks like someone got caught short too... nice panda panties!

Aleksander also in, this is bizarre. Their amazing pace must have been purely from those softs. What a bold risk, this could end in tears.

OH NO! Aleksander's right front is jammed. He sure does need a knight in shining armour. Or a strongman. And where better than the great nation of Literal France. Touche!

Elleker also in, another risk taker.

No time for wine matey, and he knows it, as he veers frantically to the imposter.

This is a great race for TafuroGP if Silvestre can maintain that 4th place...

Greenhalgh can smell the win now!

And it smells like French Cheese!

Johnson seems to have backed off, 16th is about all he can do. A questionable performance, with some questionable advertising too. Only in France.

Thomas. It's been a strong race for him too.

So here we go, Ed Greenhalgh on to the final lap of this 40 lap extravaganza!

And in true Aston style, he clocks the fastest lap at the 11th hour! SUPREME!

And here we have it, Ed Greenhalgh is the Winner at Le Mans!

Wow, that was quick, he's already got the garlic crown upon his helmet!

And the piece de resistance, the garlic trail and traditional boot towing of the victor. Viva La France!

Marko Aleksader takes a solid second place, great for TSS as usual.

Daniel Thomas storms to third for the Australians.

So there we have it, a cracking Le Mans race, and some nice scoring for a handful of teams.

Let's take a peek at the full standings and fastest laps...

Lets hope Greenhalgh doesn't run out of fuel on the in lap, it's a long way to the podium from there!

We at the GPGSL Team apologise for the broadcasting delay, but that's what being in France is all about...

Merci Beaucoup from Le Millsotron.

And until next time Ladies and Gents!

Au Revoir!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 03:30PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Fantastic!

It looks like the magic data possibly wasn't updated correctly based on the late pitstops. Did everyone pit twice?

Thanks for the coverage and the photoshops! For some of the photoshops, maybe it would've been easier to edit the track itself! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
yay,the French GP is finished!!;)

amazing result for Gigi.Does he get the "Most Places Gained" point too?

Tobi missed the 12th place for a few.He's been unlucky today.I thank him anyway for his efforts into these two races:-)

btw,great coverage Dan!:-)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 02:09PM by senna9194.
This stuff is not good for my motivation..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
6th and 10th, double points for Christel, BOOYAH

Awesome coverage (Y)

About race: if I didn't make this stupid mistake at the beginning, I could have get some points today

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Yeh great job by the christel boys, those engines holding out from their rather large boost!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Without a doubt, the Le Mans Grand Prix coverage has set a new benchmark in total mayhem and awesome ridiculousness. I tip my beret to Dan Mills for the best coverage yet. :-) And, to add le icing to le cake, SCR has a podium finish by Daniel Thomas. Yaaay!
The race results are official.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Obviously very happy with a climb all the way to 8th, from as far back as 22nd early on in the race! The good old True North Racing BMW sure has some awesome speed! Thanks to all in the team...

p.s. Great coverage, Dan!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
wicked coverage! =)

extremly happy to score a few points for Christel! Very happy to se my teammate up in 6th!

Fantastic results for us! Lets keep the momentum up for the remainder of this season! =)
Wow i Repsolololol'd on the coverage and the images....
However Dan, it seems to me you've 'lost' Charrel during the race but i beleive he crased out in the very first lap punting the wrong way. Instead of me who wasnt racing :p Or something like that.

I am terribly happy with the racepace our boys showed. Dea had a terrific race but sadly had some bad luck moments trying to get on the podium. Ben showed us stunning pace aswell, he was ready for a big haul of points but something (probarly missed by the frenchies) * his race up... Overall promising weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 03:13PM by Rico.
Also, I must apologise to Rodrigo for our contact.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy