GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
awesome coverage :-)

but i'm quite disappointed with the result, considering all these incidents in front of me i should have finished higher

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Awesome result from the CHRISTEL boys....both managed their engines well and the boosts payed off brilliantly...a double points finish is exactly what we needed...absolutlely thrilled with that!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

yh, congratulations boss, good race there.

CaptinFranko Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesome result from the CHRISTEL boys....both
> managed their engines well and the boosts payed
> off brilliantly...a double points finish is
> exactly what we needed...absolutlely thrilled with
> that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
4th is great, as usual I have good race pace and bad qualy one ... but now the top 10 should be not so far =)

Terrible!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Result could be better, but scored an extra point for the fastest race lap.

What can you say about the dominance of Mr. Ed?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Ed has been 'second driver' at TSS for way to long, he deserves his chance ;)

Turbo Lover Schreef:
> Result could be better, but scored an extra point
> for the fastest race lap.
>
> What can you say about the dominance of Mr. Ed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
No comment Ricardo ;)

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> What can you say about the dominance of Mr. Ed?

It was certainly unexpected after my very slow start to the season!

X (@ed24f1)
I think a facepalm would cover Alpha's day..

Yep - like this result :) Just a shame I couldn't outdo the guy who replaced me at SCR. ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 08:06PM by Diax F1.
Since today i can only access via mobile to the site. It seems i can't send pm for requesting boost. Is it ok if i ask it now in this post?

Gigi4 Wrote:
> Since today i can only access via mobile to the
> site. It seems i can't send pm for requesting
> boost. Is it ok if i ask it now in this post?

If I recall correctly, the deadline is now the 3rd of September at...6PM, I think?

Don't worry too much today :)

Well, I'm pissed. But it was clear that this good team position couldn't stand firm in the race. Of course, even my hopes for 2nd position in WDC went near to 0 and also the 3rd position in the constructors seems to be in danger. And it is even more annoying that I didn't see what happened to me. Of course it can happen to miss something when you attend a race, but it's nevertheless annoying.

On a general note, the coverage was nice for sure. Yet I, personally, prefer to have a normal coverage in time instead of such a coverage I have to wait for for ages.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Right then, the deadline for activity has passed - next deadline will be on Monday the 12th of September at 9 p.m. British Time

One moment, if you will...the report will be up soon :)

Damn that.race sucked

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
GPGSL Activity Check Report

The latest activity check has been completed for the period: 23rd August 9 PM (21:00) - 2nd September 9 PM (21:00)

Three (3) people have been inactive over this period:

Tom Pellatt (Team Shadow Subaru): Last post in topic - 20th August 2011, 08:12 AM
Ross Cartwright (Southern Cross Racing: Last post in topic - 17th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Daniel Thomas (Southern Cross Racing): Last post in topic - 05 August 2011 at 01:50 PM

For Pellatt, this is his 1st Warning. As he is a team boss, no further punishment will be exactly
For Cartwright, this is his 1st Warning - and will receive a 20 performance point penalty.

For Thomas, however, it has emerged that a mistake has been made - and that the original performance penalty should not have been given in the first place:
Daniel Thomas - 4th August 2011
Also, I will be inactive from Saturday 6th August as I am moving house. I don't know when I will have the internet back.

As such, the 20 performance penalty that should have been placed upon Daniel Thomas following the French GP will not take place. Given that he never raced with the penalty, no boost will be applied for the next Grand Prix.

The GPGSL would like apologise for this error in judgement.

GPGSL

P.S. A reminder of current inactivity warning statuses (from start of season to present)
Paolo Tafuro, Jake Legge, Maikel De Boer - Reprimanded
Matt Houston, Norbert Horváth, Joseph Gilson, Tommi Karjalainen, Tom Pellatt, Ross Cartwright - 1st Warning
Philip Oakley, Chris Stokel - 2nd Warning
Keeley Grant - 3rd Warning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2011 10:28PM by GPGSL.
Oh well ...2nd in itself ain't bad but championship is now only theoretical.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2011 12:04AM by BAR#10.
Crap race. Last time SCR use dodgy french suppliers. hot
Well done Daniel for the podium.

Sorry for being inactive, its just that not much happened in the thread so I didn't post and I didn't want to get a penalty for doing an "I'm active" post. :(
Also I don't think its fair that Tom doesn't get punished, but I know its awkward because he isn't a driver.
Does the penalty last for one race or is it permanent?
You have lost 20 points off your perf, afaik it is a permanent deduction. I think that the GPGSL will have to look at team owner penalties. We'll make some sort of announcement on it if and when we come to a consensus on it if we don't have something in place already.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy