GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
It's total carnage! More than 50% of the cars are running wide in the first runs out and slamming into a wall, debris everywhere. I'm switching to a 2005 version and see if it's any better.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The 2005 version is doing the same thing. Downloading a 2007 version to test. If this does not work I cannot run this FP session.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
As long as everyone crashes except Christel guys, I'm happy with that! ;)

Everybody is crashing out! Unacceptable session even with the 2007 version. I have to pass on running the Free Practice unfortunately. You all will have to wait and see if Stu can get a better result than I can.
Here is a screenshot of the cars after completing one lap. All cars turn into the barrier and park.

Just use Spa 2009 by F1 Virtual

X (@ed24f1)
i guess the fuel consumption is way to high. editing the magic data should do the trick but the 2009 version is a superb track and should work without problems as well

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Up me a link please asap. :-)

Did no-one tell you there's a drivers strike this weekend? We won't compete unless there's rain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Yeah, we decided to take a picnic instead of driving. The weather is just too good to waste in the cocpit
Nothing like a good picnic by the side of the road!

Haha that's random
I used to use the 07 version and never had any problems

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Carlos Rodriguez statement

"We want our demands satisfied or we won't continue with the race. We want free and unlimited bacon and eggs for breakfast, and also good coffee."

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
oensan Owen Edwards
So happy. Managed to negotiate a clause that means if I break 88 points next season, @danm will buy me a pair of these! http://bit.ly/nKGkGC
7 hours ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 05:42PM by oensan.
What on earth has made it do that! ;)
Ive used a version for GPGNC and it worked perfectly fine for me... tried using Spa 08?
Anyway, always a shame to do too much work on a good day!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everybody is crashing out! Unacceptable session
> even with the 2007 version. I have to pass on
> running the Free Practice unfortunately. You all
> will have to wait and see if Stu can get a better
> result than I can.
> Here is a screenshot of the cars after completing
> one lap. All cars turn into the barrier and park.
>
> [img841.imageshack.us]
> 821393453.jpg

Just done a quick test and the version I have is fine :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Not so important announcement

At the end of this season I shall leave the GPGSL-board and will be no longer responsible for building the mods of the race and test drivers. I need my full concentration with the upcoming new season of the Nations Cup. With the high standard of the current race and test driver mods, I need a new challenge. It was fun while it lasted.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Not so important announcement
>
> At the end of this season I shall leave the
> GPGSL-board and will be no longer responsible for
> building the mods of the race and test drivers. I
> need my full concentration with the upcoming new
> season of the Nations Cup. With the high standard
> of the current race and test driver mods, I need a
> new challenge. It was fun while it lasted.

A shame indeed...I am sure your mod building talents will be missed. I know they will be from my end because I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Not so important announcement
>
> At the end of this season I shall leave the
> GPGSL-board and will be no longer responsible for
> building the mods of the race and test drivers. I
> need my full concentration with the upcoming new
> season of the Nations Cup. With the high standard
> of the current race and test driver mods, I need a
> new challenge. It was fun while it lasted.

That's a real shame indeed. With your wonderful mods thing went a thousand times easier and it was a thousand times prettier to look at (just think on the visor strips or the pit crews). Anyway, I hope that there are some people out there who're able to use the current mod as a base and keep this level, at least. Maybe I'll have to learn how to deal with mods myself ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Oh I may have a little experience with csm mods ;-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2011 09:51PM by Stoopid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy