i want to be in the top 8.....
Just to let everyone know: I'm away from today (23rd July) until the 29th July. I will have my HTC phone with me, but I won't be checking as regularly as I do on my PC :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Poor practice pace. Very poor indeed...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Very average performance so far...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Piranema Qualifying Part 2

After an elongated break welcome back to qualifying here at Piranema.

Karjalainen starts the next set of runs...this time hoping to avoid the traffic. Which he does, and moves up to 14th place...

Vilela then fails to improve his own time

Whereas Houston makes a small improvement to 17th

Keely Grant is one of only a small number that are managing to improve now...the standard set during the opening runs appears to have been very high indeed

Maverick improves and gives ART a potential 1-3 lineup on the grid.

But Johnson is having none of it...he immediately jumps into 3rd

Worseling and Muller make small improvements at the back of the field...

Sheppard now slots into 3rd place...great lap from him...

Gredianus was the only other driver to manage an improvement during that round of laps. He jumped up to 4th to make the standings look like this...

Vilela is first out of the pits. He wants to try and beat his own time

But he is now blighted with traffic...which has a huge effect in just the first sector alone...

And then a devastating overall effect...a lap wasted there...

But what's this! GREENHALGH FASTEST!!! He makes Vilela rue that lap even more...a well timed, great lap from the AMR driver...

Pedersen manages to get inside the top 10

Houston doesn't...

Worseling is enjoying a slow climb up the field...very slow...

With Greenhalgh having raised the bar so high nobody else manages to improve...heres how the field is ordered with 15 minutes remaining...

Vilela will now try again...hoping to not be blighted by traffic

He isn't...and he is inside Greenhalgh in the first sector...

But he's dropped time in the middle sector...

And this equates to almost three tenths overall...

Greidanus keeps TSS in the hunt in 6th...

Greenhalgh can't improve on his stellar pole time...this is proving to be the case for the majority of the field now. The earlier runs seem to have been the best...

As track conditions worsen nobody else manages to improve their times. So with 3 minutes left to go in the session here are the standings...

Well done to Ed Greenhalgh of AMR, he takes pole position for tomorrow's grand prix, and with Aleksander 4th, behind Greenhalgh's team mate Warrington, that surely bodes well...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2011 03:17PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
10th and 17th isnt where we expected to be, but I hope we can improve in the race! I am really looking forward to this race after a little break, the last races were just not good..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Pretty happy with 6th. With one second place and a back to back pole position in qualifying, Ed is on fire! hot

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Horrible

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
WOw 7th and 9th for VSM, I love it ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Ouch not great for christel...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
chuffed :) Part 2 was so much better for me. Qualifying is so ridiculously close
Somebody asked for a diagram of the circuit layout earlier...I plan to post one as a build up to the race coverage.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

decent result (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Elleker blames ice cream for poor qualifying

It wasn't cool enough!

Disappointed with my 18th place, hopefully tomorrow me and Juliano can storm through the field (he still has the wrong helmet though btw?)

Race coverage is uploading now...hopefully to commence later tonight.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2011 03:47PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
JackHammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Elleker blames ice cream for poor qualifying
>
> It wasn't cool enough!
>
> Disappointed with my 18th place, hopefully
> tomorrow me and Juliano can storm through the
> field (he still has the wrong helmet though btw?)

Yeah he does and I blame the freezer the ice cream was in BTW. I swear I heard one of the engineers say that it ran on windows 7. Fear not. It will be incinerated immediately and the entire garage will be cleaned from top to bottom to remove the scurge of windows.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

lets forget this one;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Excellent qualifying by AMR, 1st and 3rd! However, judging by Chris's comments earlier in the thread, the race will be quite a lottery.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Good results for the other Aston drivers. Hopefully the race guys can bring home a lot of points for the team.
-headesk-

That is all. B*****d qualifying session.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2011 05:39PM by Diax F1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy