GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Tommi showed real pace here :) Nick unfortunately couldn't make his way in the field, hopefully next race he will though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Charrel has left the track without giving any comments..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Well neither VSM or MAC did very well :/ Hopefully things will be better in Piranema.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I have to agree with Dean that those activity posts were pretty awful. As of now it is up to Dean's own discretion as to whether a penalty will be applied in future. I won't be adding anything to the rules on it, the reality of it is if you cannot be bothered to follow the series in the spirit of the game as Dean says, why bother at all?

Guys, please try not to give the RD a hard time over the coverage, it is difficult and time consuming as it is without copping grief because you might have missed out on a screenie here and there. The GPGSL team gives up a lot of their free time making things run smoothly, hopefully on-time and looking good as well. Having said that, we do appreciate the effort by those of you who have run events this season. I think a job well done too! :-)

Other news is the GPGSL has permission to use Will's 2009 Silverstone, so the final round will be run using that track. I'll place the link on the calendar later.

We have a guest RD for Piranema, and right now I can't remember who it was, can you drop me a pm please. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
On the race: Yes! Another podium although I didn't have the speed today to catch up with the best in front. But I stayed concentrated, didn't make a mistake and got a good result for that. Great thing!

On the coverage and the RD thing: Remember my problems two rounds ago. An RD can have a pretty hard time and I can only admit that it's impossible to realize every single incident on a race. On the other hand, I also think it's not a big thing if someone asks what happened, yet I understand Stu's frustration. But honestly Stu, I know exactly how you feel about that...but take the time to calm down a bit and you'll see that it's worth it. Without coverages, this series would only be half as fun...and there'd be no sense in painting cars and helmets anymore.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have to agree with Dean that those activity
> posts were pretty awful. As of now it is up to
> Dean's own discretion as to whether a penalty will
> be applied in future. I won't be adding anything
> to the rules on it, the reality of it is if you
> cannot be bothered to follow the series in the
> spirit of the game as Dean says, why bother at
> all?
>
> Guys, please try not to give the RD a hard time
> over the coverage, it is difficult and time
> consuming as it is without copping grief because
> you might have missed out on a screenie here and
> there. The GPGSL team gives up a lot of their free
> time making things run smoothly, hopefully on-time
> and looking good as well. Having said that, we do
> appreciate the effort by those of you who have run
> events this season. I think a job well done too!
> :-)

>
> Other news is the GPGSL has permission to use
> Will's 2009 Silverstone, so the final round will
> be run using that track. I'll place the link on
> the calendar later.
>
> We have a guest RD for Piranema, and right now I
> can't remember who it was, can you drop me a pm
> please. :-)

I wasn't giving him a hard time! I just asked out of sheer curiosity, I'm sorry if it came across in any other fashion I was just intrigued to know. I also appreciate the effort that went into the race coverage which I enjoyed.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Got up to the 4th place, and then this accident...
Anyway, points again!!!
As more than one user is puzzled by my FBF1 team, here's my explanation (You have to be part of the team to request the removal of Twitter)

Facebook is the title sponsor, but this doesn't restrict it from having Twitter.

Also I have accounts on both websites (we could make a GPG twitter page now that the Facebook one is successful)

It links back to the team's livery which I posted about 3 months ago.
Well that was a good race for me. Car was working well and I was able to take the most of it.
lets move on to the next race please. i guess i wont get the bonus from ABN AMBRO to;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Yeh stu don't worry about it, i know how hard it is to keep track of every single car on the track, especially if you are trying to do standings pictures or there is other action on the track, screenshots cant be everywhere at once, and the coverage is great so stick at it :)

But im sure chris wasn't meaning it in a hassling way as he said, just interested what happened with his driver, so tis all good.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
A fantastic race, the car was superb and I'm just happy that I was able to escape from my one escape into the gravel without incident.

X (@ed24f1)
Congratulations to Ed, a back to back win. I was on fire, a shame that Ed was too far away to benefit from his bumpy ride through the kitty litter.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
mortal Wrote:
> I have to agree with Dean that those activity
> posts were pretty awful. As of now it is up to
> Dean's own discretion as to whether a penalty will
> be applied in future. I won't be adding anything
> to the rules on it, the reality of it is if you
> cannot be bothered to follow the series in the
> spirit of the game as Dean says, why bother at
> all?

I've given one statement in regards to this - and that is what will be applied in future.

Anyone who posts something like that will receive a reprimand. If a driver who has been reprimanded posts a single post that is of a similar ilk, that post will not be counted - and you will receive a warning and penalty.

That is for the remainder of this season only. For S7, I will be inserting a new rule to crack down on this - no reprimands for those kinds of activity posts, just a warning and a penalty.

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> mortal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have to agree with Dean that those activity
> > posts were pretty awful. As of now it is up to
> > Dean's own discretion as to whether a penalty
> will
> > be applied in future. I won't be adding
> anything
> > to the rules on it, the reality of it is if you
> > cannot be bothered to follow the series in the
> > spirit of the game as Dean says, why bother at
> > all?
> >
> > Guys, please try not to give the RD a hard time
> > over the coverage, it is difficult and time
> > consuming as it is without copping grief
> because
> > you might have missed out on a screenie here
> and
> > there. The GPGSL team gives up a lot of their
> free
> > time making things run smoothly, hopefully
> on-time
> > and looking good as well. Having said that, we
> do
> > appreciate the effort by those of you who have
> run
> > events this season. I think a job well done
> too!
> > :-)
> >
> > Other news is the GPGSL has permission to use
> > Will's 2009 Silverstone, so the final round
> will
> > be run using that track. I'll place the link on
> > the calendar later.
> >
> > We have a guest RD for Piranema, and right now
> I
> > can't remember who it was, can you drop me a pm
> > please. :-)
>
> I wasn't giving him a hard time! I just asked out
> of sheer curiosity, I'm sorry if it came across in
> any other fashion I was just intrigued to know. I
> also appreciate the effort that went into the race
> coverage which I enjoyed.

Same here. I know RD is time consuming and very stressful at times. I was just curious about what happened.
I never meant to only have that post, I could have sworn I made another post since I followed the thread every day, I fault my human brain for letting me down! ;)

I will not let it happen again ^^

PS, I completely agree with the actions Dean has made clear in his post! Thanks for kicking my butt!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Great pace by John, clinching another podium for ART. As for Rodrigo he was unlucky, but he managed to score, so congratulations too, you made your best ;)

As for the activity checks problem, I think that if you've nothing to say and you're running out of time just do as I did: Congratulate your teammates, the main drivers (if you're TD like me), make a little review or preview of your race. I was able to pass all checks with those posts and no problems at all. Just sayin' ;-) hehe.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well, guys, I know it's not the right topic to post it, but I'd like to know if someone has GP3 menu songs to send me by e-mail or PM, in a WAV or MP3 format.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Wrote:
> Well, guys, I know it's not the right topic to
> post it, but I'd like to know if someone has GP3
> menu songs to send me by e-mail or PM, in a WAV or
> MP3 format.

Don't know if this could help:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy