GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
What a fantastic qualifying session :D

First part of qualifying was good, but we didn't manage to improve enough to stay where we were, so we dropped back... Hopefully we can improve on where we are now :)

JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a fantastic qualifying session :D

+1

X (@ed24f1)
Good quali for VSM but a mixed bag for MAC.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Maverick disappointed after qualifying

Of course I had hoped for more, a lot more. 8th is far away from where I wanted to be. We had the pace for the first row and Rod showed it. But I had one or two small mistakes and with the field being so close that consequently means a worse position on the grid. Anyway, the track offers quite a lot possibilities to overtake and I'm confident that I'll get my chances in the race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Only waiting the race!! Fantastic qualifying!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
didnt get inside top 8, but still inside top 10 so cant be to unhappy :)
Woeful qualy for SCR, hope we can do better in the race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
A much better result in the final part of qualifying. A well deserved 5th place on the grid gives good hopes to a strong points finish, and hopefully taking advantage of the boost....fingers crossed....

p.s. Piranema is an awesome track, really good fun to drive! If you haven't tried it out, do yourself a favour and get on it!!! Great fun layout.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Kult-Fernsehen Racing press release

We hereby inform the press that Kult-Fernsehen Racing is about to give an official press conference after the race here in Piranema at the VSM motorhome.

Motorsports news article:

John Maverick was definitely not pleased with his 8th position in the Piranema qualifying. When he got back to the pits after his last run, he immediately went to his engineers to find out what went wrong. Suddenly, however, he was drawn away by a Kult-Fernsehen Racing official and disappeared in the VSM motorhome. When he came back out, his face was pale and frozen. Combined with the announcement of a Kult-Fernsehen Racing press conference shortly after that, this gives much room for rumors!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Average...
my sincerest apologies about the lack of race coverage but the screenshots are taking an absolute age to upload. Apparently the photobucket bulk uploader has stopped working so i am having to do the shots in small batches. I had left them all uploading over night only to find this morning that only 25 of 630 had uploaded.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

POST QUALY QUOTES, M. Aleksander (Team Shadow Subaru)4th
"Given this itrack was unknown to me, I am pleased with second row, which will give us a good chance to race for the podium and possibly win. Too bad I couldn't keep provisional pole. Astons and Ed seem very stong and continuing their recent form so this will be a tough challenge"

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Very solid start for TSS. Looking forward to the race

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 12, Austrian Grand Prix, A1 Ring are now open and will close 6pm BST Friday 29th July. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - A1 Ring", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - A1 Ring". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

The deadline for the activity check has been passed. It now has been the 24th of July 9 PM (21:00) British time.

The next activity deadline will be "3rd August 2011 at 9 PM (21:00) British Time."

Results of the recent activity check will be made public soon.

GPGSL Activity Check Report

The latest activity check has been completed for the period: 14th July 9 PM (21:00) - 24th July 9 PM (21:00)

Three (3) drivers/bosses have not been active during this period of time:

- Dan Mills (Danm) (Last post in topic: 07 July 2011 22:34)
- Paolo Tafure (Senna9194) (Last post in topic: 14 July 2011 11:31)
- Keeley Grant (KGrant) (Last post in topic: 12 July 2011 20:28)

However, both Dan and Paolo mentioned to be away on holiday

Danm
Boys and Girls, I too will be on holiday from July 10th - July 24th.

I will, however, be taking my laptop with me, and will still hopefully be able to run RD for Piranema before I leave, as it's ages away.

Senna9194
guys,after this Saturday I'll be off for holidays.I will comeback at the end of August.So,for the meaning time,Gianluigi will be the temporary team boss.

Therefor both will NOT be penalized. Paolo does receive a reprimand since he did posted 6 days ago on the forum but not in the GPGSL thread, but for the sake of holiday he will not be penalized.

Keeley Grant however has not been seen posting a valid excuse for not posting during the activity period. Also this is her second (2nd) warning.
She will have a 20 point performance deduction, she will be demoted to test driver since she was recently promoted to being a race driver.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2011 10:18PM by GPGSL.
GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL Activity Check Report
>
> The latest activity check has been completed for
> the period: 14th July 9 PM (21:00) - 24th July 9
> PM (21:00)
>
> Three (3) drivers/bosses have not been active
> during this period of time:
>
> - Dan Mills (Danm) (Last post in topic: 07 July
> 2011 22:34)
> - Paolo Tafure (Senna9194) (Last post in topic: 14
> July 2011 11:31)
> - Keeley Grant (KGrant) (Last post in topic: 12
> July 2011 20:28)
>
> However, both Dan and Paolo mentioned to be away
> on holiday
>
>
> Boys and Girls, I too will be on holiday from July
> 10th - July 24th.
>
> I will, however, be taking my laptop with me, and
> will still hopefully be able to run RD for
> Piranema before I leave, as it's ages away.
>
>
>
> guys,after this Saturday I'll be off for
> holidays.I will comeback at the end of
> August.So,for the meaning time,Gianluigi will be
> the temporary team boss.
>
>
> Therefor both will NOT be penalized. Paolo does
> receive a reprimand since he did posted 6 days ago
> on the forum but not in the GPGSL thread, but for
> the sake of holiday he will not be penalized.
>
> Keeley Grant however has not been seen posting a
> valid excuse for not posting during the activity
> period. Also this is her second (2nd) warning.
> She will have a 20 point performance deduction,
> she will not be demoted since she is not a race
> driver.

I think you'll find she is.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Yeh keeley was promoted and jack moved to VSM on temp? So... That means that a team owner nathan is the only test driver for MAC, so MAC racing need to borrow a driver? Is that how it works?

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
so i will drive both cars in quali and race? sweet ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy