GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Piranema Race Coverage Part 4

Hello and welcome back to the final part of coverage for the Atlantic Grand Prix here at the Piranema circuit.

Houston is the last man to stop from what is 2nd place...

That promotes Greenhalgh and Maverick back up the order...

Johnson is back into 4th

Elleker is 7th... he got the jump on Houston in the stops...

Here is a look at the order after everyone has stopped....

Aleksander has a huge lead and is surely now just pacing himself until the end...

Maverick is still pushing hard for that second place...he needs it if he is to keep his championship hopes alive...

Horvarth, now 9th is chasing Houston and Elleker...

But Muller can only sit and watch...

Look how close they are now...

COMING OUT OF THE LAST TURN MAVERICK IS RIGHT UNDER GREENHALGH'S REAR WING!!!

HE GETS ALONGSIDE

AND IN FRONT!!! HE FINALLY DOES IT!!!

Great driving from Maverick...Greenhalgh will be gutted...that potentially hands the championship initative to Aleksander...

Elleker is now under some real pressure in 7th...he's done well to get there but the MPR is surely faster...

Marko Aleksander starts his 40th and final lap...

He rounds the last turn...

AND WINS!!! Congratulations to Marko Aleksander as he wins the Atlantic Grand Prix...a great drive from him. He had the race won from the moment he overtook Greenhalgh in the opening laps. Yes he was then a bit lucky with the accident between Vilela and Grenehalgh but you won't hear him complaining.

Despite what the graphic says Maverick finishes 2nd...he's done well today as well...

Greenhalgh will probably be dissapointed with 3rd...he has lost ground to Aleskander in the championship and Maverick has gained on him...

HANG ON WHATS THIS?! HOUSTON HAS SOMEHOW FOUND HIS WAY PAST ELLEKER ON THE LAST LAP!! DRAMA HERE!!!

ELLEKER FINISHSES 8TH INSTEA OF 7TH...STILL A GOOD AFTERNOON FROM HIM THOUGH!

Horvarth and Muller round out the top 10...

Viela and Warrington finish off the point scorers...

Well done to TSS and Aleksander...Here are the official results...

And here are the fastest laps...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2011 12:15PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
What a sucky race.... great to see the boost pushed me waaaay up the field to 21st currently....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
great 4th place for Ben! =)
Not happy with my result, due that ass called Vilela and my team's bad pit stop strategy no podium finish. I had the pace to finish 3rd.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2011 12:21PM by Turbo Lover.
Christel VXR announce Pedersen Move

After watching both his cars finish in the points at the Atlantic Grand Prix Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman called the gathered media to the Christel motorhome to announce the signing of current VSM driver Michael Pedersen for season 7. Upon announcing the deal for Pedersen chris said that "I am thrilled to be able to announce this deal. Michael is definitely the pedigree of driver that we want to attract here and as soon as the opportunity presented itself we snapped it up. I can't wait to get to work with him next year."

Pedersen had this to say about the move, "I am very happy to join Christel VXR for season 7, and i want to thank Chris for giving me this oppertunity to be a part of the Christel family. I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead and I will be giving 110%. I would also like to thank Rico and VSM for they´re support during the year so far and i will do my very best to finish of in style for the team."

Chris Copeman refused to be drawn on the identity of Pedersen's racing team mate next season saying that he still had a few options open to him and would be careful not to rush into any decisions.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Elleker thanks very drivable car for 8th position

The car is great to work with, may not be the quickest, but very easy to drive and control, almost as easy to drive as a standard road car!

Another podium and double points finish (Y) Too bad Rodrigo's pace wasn't that good during his first stint..

Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You ruined my race, thanks. :-(

No problem ;)

Really pleased with that

Nice to get some good points after some tough races

We showed we had the second quickest car here which is encouraging for the rest of the season

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Happy with the result, hoped for a podium but its a solid finish again.. Reasonable result for MPR ;)

To bad Marko has a bigged lead now..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hoooorraaaahhh
What a car!

We had all sorts of problems in qualifying but to get into the points is amazing.
Charrel was tops as well, moving through the traffic with him was a pleasure.

Great weekend for the team and hopefully we have more to come next round!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
There are no words for this. What an utterly disgraceful result. SCR has massively regressed, and it's infuriating to be so far off the pace - when last season I was challenging for race wins against those same people!

News
Kittleson in talks with other teams?

GPGSL spies have claimed that Southern Cross Racing driver Dean Kittleson has been seen in conversations with both Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman and MAC Racing team owner Nathan McGregor over potential moves to their teams following another disappointing weekend for the British driver.

It has been assumed that the S5 Rookie of the Year is looking for a fresh start after being overwhelmed by the expectations to perform at the top end of the grid this season - and is not looking to extend his deal with Southern Cross Racing into S7.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2011 01:46PM by Diax F1.
14th place, not bad starting from 22th place

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
that was shamefully bad race for me
Gutted about the race. If not for the shocking driving of another racer, I would have challenging for atleast a podium

Great result from both jack and juliano, it seems that they both pulled it out the back for the boss', making my competition for the race seat even harder, but i guess thats good, wouldn't want it easy ;-). Guess the ice cream was cold enough this time, now the Apple sponsered freezer has been installed.

As for the signing of Pederson for Christel in season 7, Steer had this to say:
"Michael is a great signing for the team, and will be a great help to move the team forward. There is nothing set in stone as to whether i will be at the team next season, and if so in what role, but so far my first season has been great and i would be more than happy to stay and work with Chris and Michael. We do after all get great motorhomes, and race drivers get ice cream in the pits for qualifying, what more could i want?"

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Kittleson in talks with other teams.....I hope not!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Delighted with the win, this was just what we needed, terrific.
Chris, can we get the fastest laps screenie?:-)

edit: it wasnt showing for me at first, see it now. Fastest lap as well! Woohoo.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2011 02:45PM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Delighted with the win, this was just what we
> needed, terrific.
> Chris, can we get the fastest laps screenie?:-)

It's at the bottom after the race results, Marko. :)

yeah tnx, see my edit:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Looks like the silly season has begun ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy