GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL Season 6- R12 Austrian GP - A1 Ring
Date: July 26, 2011 06:30PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Race Drivers CSM Mod v1.1 with all the driver changes and other updates is available on page 1 in the first post.

Please note that the perfs are based on Round 10 of this season. Enjoy!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 26, 2011 07:19PM
Posted by: oensan
oensan Owen Edwards
Looking forward to my third tester race for @TrueNorth_Racing . Always done well at the A1-Ring in other formulae, particularly BATracer.
47 minutes ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2011 07:20PM by oensan.
Date: July 26, 2011 09:31PM
Posted by: Rico
Wow so nice to see no chaos at all for an evening again :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: July 26, 2011 11:35PM
Posted by: Stoopid
No, the chaos is in the perf calculator trying to sort out all the driver moves!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: July 26, 2011 11:35PM
Posted by: Charrel
Is it maybe an idea to show the boosts table updated again? I am a bit lost again on my boosts and of my team etc.. :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Date: July 26, 2011 11:46PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
Hi, guys. Well please, can someone post teams that has confirmed to S7? I need to know if I have a chance to put One Racing on track!

Thanks!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: July 26, 2011 11:57PM
Posted by: brunoboi
What a fantastic race!! Well done to all the TSS team :)

Atlantic Grand Prix Post-Race Analysis

The race may have been run and won, and the ensuing transfer chaos has now seemingly died down, but one question remains. Just how did Marko Aleskander get the lead on lap one of the grand prix? Unfortunately our cameras missed the event at first and we thought we would never find out. Now with the aid of appletv we have been able to find the answer. It was a truly fantastic move as well. It started just before the Warrington/Sheppard accident as the cars were approaching turn 3...

Vilela moves to go down the inside of Greenhalgh who is struggling to find a braking point in these slippery conditions...Sensing an opportunity Aleksander moves over to the very inside...

He brakes very very late...surely he isn't...

OH YES HE IS...MY WORD THAT IS SOMETHING SPECIAL...MARKO ALEKSANDER TAKES BOTH GREENHALGH AND VILELA IN ONE CORNER...FROM 3RD TO 1ST IN ONE MOVE....

Let me tell you something for nothing...if he wins the world championship this year...that move right there may have proved the turning point for him...absolutely fantastic...of course what we can't show you is the swearing coming from the cockpits of the AMR car and the ART car....

p.s. I am so sorry I missed this. It was all kicking off in those opening laps and by the time I had covered the Warrington and Sheppard crash I hadn't got a replay that went back far enough to cover the move...but you are indeed correct...the race is the same every time...I played about after this and ran it 5 more times...still exactly the same result....wierd.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Date: July 27, 2011 01:22AM
Posted by: BAR#10
thank you very much for the extra coverage, Chris.:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Date: July 27, 2011 06:09AM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
KFR press release

This is to inform you that the first investigation of the big fire at the KFR grounds gives some indication that it was NOT a planned attack. Aforementioned Mr. Tafuro P. turned out to be a spy of Tafuro GP using a wrong name...foolishly a name that could easily make his boss a subject. Maybe Tafuro GP should choose its spies more carefully next time. However, this person had nothing to do with the fire.
We can furthermore confirm that no person was killed by this incident and due to a miracle there are also only 2 injured...whereas injured in this case only means that they can spare their next haircut appointment.
Further information will be given when the investigation is fully finished.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: July 27, 2011 09:38AM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thank you very much for the extra coverage,
> Chris.:-)

Not a problem...I was just gutted I missed it.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: July 27, 2011 09:42AM
Posted by: shep34
Rod_vs Wrote:
> Hi, guys. Well please, can someone post teams that
> has confirmed to S7? I need to know if I have a
> chance to put One Racing on track!
>
> Thanks!!

Well, I am one spot higher on the waiting list than you, and as yet, no sign of me being on the grid, so.... for now, I think we can both remain calm... S8 maybe??!! LOL
My team is well down the road at getting a livery sorted out, and some major sponsors signed up. Just waiting for the nod to join the grid, and recruit a few drivers when that time comes....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: July 27, 2011 02:48PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Test Drivers CSM Mod v1.1 with all the driver changes and other updates is available on page 1 in the first post.

Please note that the perfs are based on Round 10 of this season. Enjoy!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 27, 2011 04:36PM
VILELA SIGNS WITH ART FOR SEASON 7

"I'm very happy with my performance on this season. So I don't see other reason that prevents me to continuing on ART". This is Rodrigo Vilela, confirming that he'll continue on ART on Season 7.

About changing cockpit to pitwall, Vilela was so objective: "Only when I hit all targets as a driver". But... what's these targets? "It's so simple: winning races"!

John Warrington to own team after retirement

In an official GPGSL press conference John Warrington discussed his future in the series and his plans after he retires.

"Obviously I want to be racing for a good number of years yet. My number one priority at the moment is to help Aston Martin Racing to the Constructors Championship. I will continue to keep racing my hardest for the team and if necessary take a back seat role to aid Ed in his World Drivers Championship bid. I want to drive for Aston Martin Racing next season and contract negotiations are currently on going."

"I would love to win the 2nd Drivers Championship next season and I feel that staying at Aston Martin Racing will give me the best chance to do that. Ideally I'd like to win the World Drivers Championship a couple more times before then going on to own my own team. Everything is set up for that but there is a long GPGSL team waiting list and until that clears I am perfectly happy to continue racing."

(Add JMW Motorsports to the waiting list please)

Date: July 28, 2011 06:13AM
I think only VSM will retire, only... my team, only on Season 8!!

Date: July 28, 2011 11:31AM
Posted by: Diax F1
Rod_vs Wrote:
> I think only VSM will retire, only... my team,
> only on Season 8!!

VSM are continuing in S7. Not sure if you saw the news that caused all that chaos a few pages back. ;)

Date: July 28, 2011 05:01PM
Well, so... Stefan, send me a new contract! ;)

Date: July 28, 2011 05:27PM
Posted by: Vomit
During the rather confusing driver transfer period, one Tommi Karjalainen was asked about his future plans in the series.
"I have absolutely not an slightest idea. Surely we will find out about my future, in the future. Meanwhile, in the present, I try to keep my focus on fingerpainting fashion models eating pizza. Oh, and racing, which i really should focus on more. I've been rather awful lately. Now I should go. I need to be in Austria soon... or was it Australia?"

So, nobody knows about Tommi's future, until the future arrives. But he is a pretty decent fingerpainter...
Date: July 28, 2011 08:44PM
Posted by: racingstefan
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Well, so... Stefan, send me a new contract! ;)

Didn't you get one yet then? I hope that Paulo's mafia friends aren't involved in your contract disappearing...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy