> >
> > I still have all the MPR cars, except Season ,
> I
> > think I'm missing that one
>
>
>
> What? Are you kiddin' me, NO!!! :(

I think I might have them all, give me a few days to sort them out.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Re: GPGSL Season 6- R12 Austrian GP - A1 Ring
Date: August 01, 2011 08:39PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
My gratitude will be eternal when you find them (all), Stu. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 02, 2011 01:23AM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
MPR sold to Indian Chicken Factory Consortium?

?????????????????

Find out tomorrow

????????????????

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 01:24AM by Ferrari2007.
Date: August 02, 2011 11:03AM
Posted by: Stoopid
Due to the late posting of the perfs, Glen and myself are struggling to do the A1-Ring round until well into the weekend. Are there any volunteers to run the event before then? I know Dan Paddock has shown an interest, how about it Dan?

Whoever runs it they must run a feature race for the testers has that has already been announced and some drivers will have based their boost strategy on that announcement.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: August 02, 2011 11:27AM
Posted by: truecrysis
If you send me to track that wad/dat that definately works (im assuming the trackpack doesnt work?) then i might be able to get both events done?
If not then i can probably still get both done, it will just take slightly longer incase i get the magic data allll wrong.
Edit: are tester races half length or full length?

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 11:28AM by truecrysis.
Date: August 02, 2011 11:47AM
Posted by: GPGSL
Season 6 Championship Tables

Season 6 Boost Tables

Date: August 02, 2011 11:49AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
The tester races are 3 laps in total with a mandatory pit stop in lap 2.

;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 02, 2011 12:01PM
Posted by: shep34
truecrysis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you send me to track that wad/dat that
> definately works (im assuming the trackpack doesnt
> work?) then i might be able to get both events
> done?
> If not then i can probably still get both done, it
> will just take slightly longer incase i get the
> magic data allll wrong.
> Edit: are tester races half length or full length?

This is part of the reason I am having trouble getting time to run the sessions, as the trackpack won't work for me, and I even tried downloading the 2007 A1-Ring by Schueyfan, but TSM didn't appear to like keeping that saved in a profile.
Had I been able to get ahold of a working A1-Ring, i probably would have run the session here tonight, but still the time needed to do the screenshots etc, that is something I just don't have time for right now - curse being employed again!! It was a joy being freshly unemployed, living on a redundancy, and living the retiree lifestyle! lol

As for the length of the race, last time I ran a feature race, I was advised that I could make it as long as I wished, as long as everyone made 1 pit stop. I was going to aim for a 30 lap race, with forced stops around lap 15-20....
And... it has been ages since I ran the A1-Ring, but using the current/new perf ratings and the default 2001 track, the pole time was in the 1m 06s range! Does that seem right??

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: August 02, 2011 12:12PM
Ok well thanks on the info about the testers race, i guess based on the rules in the first post, its pretty much up to the RD discretion then.
Your time is pretty much correct, the lap record for the track is 1:08s, it was a very quick circuit ;)

But as i said i am able to run this round if you need?

Date: August 02, 2011 05:02PM
Posted by: Pedersen
i´m curious about my situation now that i´m in the testers champ for austria, will my previous test races(i think i had a few early in the season) count in? or will i start from scratch now? =)

and will i still stay with my 29p in the driverschamp aswell?
Date: August 02, 2011 07:09PM
Posted by: Rico
Youre points in the WDC will stay, this weekend you will start with a 0 points tally for the testers championship, in the event you might f.e. race again this season, the points from that first race onwards will be topped on youre current points tally in the WDC. so the WDC and WTDC are 2 different things... Duhhhh :p

Pedersen Schreef:
> i´m curious about my situation now that i´m in
> the testers champ for austria, will my previous
> test races(i think i had a few early in the
> season) count in? or will i start from scratch
> now? =)
>
> and will i still stay with my 29p in the
> driverschamp aswell?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: August 02, 2011 08:06PM
Posted by: Pedersen
duuuuuuuuhhh, thanks =P
Date: August 02, 2011 08:25PM
Posted by: Carlitox
Since the KFR-gate ;-) everything is so confusing... hahaha

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: August 02, 2011 08:52PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I can attempt to run the race if needs be, I'd need some advice and tips though, having never run one for the GPGSL before

Also I'll have to give the trackpack a quick try to see If It works on my machine

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: August 02, 2011 09:12PM
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I can attempt to run the race if needs be, I'd
> need some advice and tips though, having never run
> one for the GPGSL before
>
> Also I'll have to give the trackpack a quick try
> to see If It works on my machine

Well i dont mind, ive run the testers race and am in the process of posting it, but if you want to do the main race then feel free :)

Date: August 02, 2011 09:16PM
Connor has volunteered to rd the A1-ring round, I will upload the circuit when I get home later :-)

Date: August 02, 2011 09:44PM
Posted by: GPGTV.org/farked
GPGSL Round 12 Austrian GP - Testers Feature Race Part 1

So here we are, back for another round of the GPGSL, and this time we are in Austria, ready to revive the A1-Ring with the sound of fast motorcars racing around! A lot of change before this race means there are a few new drivers in both tester and race positions. First up comes the testers feature race. Qualifying was held behind closed doors earlier today, multi RD deal meaning that it got lost somewhere between two tv channels ;). The cars lined up like this, with Paulo Tafuro and Dan Mills at the front, Rico Van Smirren and Keeley Grant quite a way off at the back:

We can now go down to the track, where Tafuro sits ahead of bunch of cars looking to take his lead. 1 light..2...3...4...5...Go! Go! Go!

Tafuro gets off very well and has held his lead, but Mills behind him is having to fight with Ingers... Somogyi, Kederer and Davies are 3 in a row trying to take the 4th position, whilst the whole field fights behind them.

Rodriguez suffers as Edwards has made a great start to jump him, as well as De Boer going round the outside in the SCR!

A little further back, Pederson has also made a very good start, jumped ahead of Paddock and Legge, the later who has lost out from a high climb Stokel.

Van Smirren has also made a cracking start in his Christel VXR car! He has gone up from last into 16th place! He has now got van Renselaar to try and get passed.

The pink stig tries to show off her moves as she fights alongside of Copeman. The VSM driver lost a good few places at the start.

As things begin to straighten themselves out, Tafuro is having to keep Mills at bay behind him, who has keep his 2nd place from Ingers.

Pederson shoves his car up the inside of Rodriguez into turn 3, but he doesnt quite have enough power to grab himself the place, close but he still has 10th place.

But the time he's lost really doesnt help him, and Paddock simply takes his 10th place from him into turn 4, that's not worked out well for him at all...

Stokel is now having to go incredibly defensive just to keep his team-mate Worseling behind him. Whoever is overseeing those two must be hoping for no collision...

Whilst McGregor also has to do the same to keep Copeman and Gilson where they are. Steer finds himself in last after a poor start.

The front pair now have worked a slight gap to Ingers behind them, as they still fight eachother for the lead.

3rd and 4th are filled by the Aston's of Ingers and Davies, whilst 5th and 6th is filled by Kederer and Somogyi.

Van Smirren began to go backwards after his great start, as Thomas in his SCR takes a place up the inside in turn 3 on lap 1.

Legge pulls alongside Pederson into turn 9, and the VSM driver has to go a little way to avoid a collision as the Tafuro driver forces his way passed.

De Boer sits in between the TNR of Edwards and the ART of Rodriguez in 8th, looking rather comfortable.

Worseling slides his way easily passed his team-mate Stokel down the start finish straight, probably the best place to get it done...

Behind them, the same for Copeman getting passed McGregor, however Gilson finds himself squeezed by the MAC driver into turn 1. The defensive driving does the trick though, as the Tafuro yellow still sits behind the MAC orange.

That leaves Gilson a target for the other MAC, Grant, as Steer Grant and Gilson find themself side by side into turn 3. Gilson keeps both behind, but Steer manages to dump Grant back into last place.

Thomas is off! The notorious turn 9 claims its first victim of the day, as Thomas finds his way into a gravel trap. On a side note, Ingers in 3rd sets the fastest lap.

Grant is immediately looking to get herself out of last place as she looks up the inside of Steer. Not close enough to make it stick this time.

The snake team are really at eachother for a battle today! Worseling squeezes Stokel this time, and that costs the 2nd man plenty of time as he now has van renselaar all over him.

We have a look at the back and Thomas did manage to rejoin, but he is way down in 22nd place now, points are looking very distant.

Back to the leaders once again, and its Ingers turning the screw at the front with another fastest lap of the race.

Somogyi has the run on Kederer down the back straight, but they cant decide it straight away and are still at battle down the 2nd straight...Edwards does now look awefully close...

Somogyi is the man who comes out the battle better of the two shadows, and he slots infront letting Edwards now get a run a Kederer.

Edwards blazes his way passed Kederer and now has a look at claiming his second shadow Subaru scalp... And he makes it! Fantastic double move from Edwards puts him right up into 5th place and demotes both shadows down the order.

De Boer decides that if you cant get through neatly, get through ugly as he literally pushes the ART of Rodriguez to get himself up a place.

Gilson finally gets a very good run on McGregor, but he still cant make it stick, as McGregor displays some great defensive skill!

Whilst his team-mate Legge is looking very racey behind Paddock...

Steer makes a mistake in the infield and now Grant is right over the back of him, he has his mirrors absolutely full of the orange car.

Somogyi and Kederer are side by side yet again! Somogyi comes out of 9 slightly ahead, but he also heads slightly wide on the kerb...

That leaves enough space for Kederer to get himself back through, but he's going too fast and thats a massive lockup! He holds it though and he manages to keep his team-mate behind him...

Buuut im afraid you will have to wait a little bit to see the rest of that battle and infact the rest of the race as we have to leave you for one of those new, in trend ad breaks that you have heard about. Yes they are here im afraid, but they shan't be for long and you will miss nothing ;-)
Be Back soon!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 09:53PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Date: August 02, 2011 10:40PM
I've just heard that the part two of the feature race is available live and exclusively on Sky Sports! ;-)

Date: August 02, 2011 10:44PM
Posted by: mortal
Yes, we have to pay to see it. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 02, 2011 11:11PM
Posted by: GPGTV.org/farked
GPGSL Round 12 Austrian GP - Testers Feature Race Part 2

Contrary to recent rumors, part two isnt pay per view, although money is greatly accepted ;). The minor advertising break is over though, we have shown you enough boring commercials for now so i guess that means we are ready to go back to the track to show you some more action for the bright sunny A1-Ring, so back we go!

Tafuro is off the track! It may not be far off, but its off into the gravel trap at turn 1, and he's lost the lead! Mills now holds the lead with Ingers right behind, Tafuro gets back on in 4th place.

The fallout from the second shadow subaru battle means that theres a hefty group of cars looking to take some more places off both of those drivers. Kederer can hold his place easily, but De Boer finds himself nicely up to inside of Somogyi to split the shadows.

Rodriguez tries to get in on the act to get himself passed Paddock in the same turn...

But it doesnt stick and now Paddock can be the next man to set an attack on Somogyi. Rodriguez losing time from the attack means that he too has attention in the form of Legge.

Van Renselaar has decided he has had enough of the two Snake guys fighting each and slots his car passed Stokel. A bit of peace for Worseling now.

Van Smirren decides to help Stokel's cause and gives him a punt going into turn 3. Stokel can do anything but run wide, and that lets Van Smirren and Copeman slide straight passed him.

Somogyi still has a trail of cars over the back of him, but hang on, they seem to be take evasive action over something off the track...

Its Kederer! He's lost it in turn 6, and he is the next man to find himself swimming in gravel! He has to wait for most cars to pass and can only rejoin way down in 17th. Atleast its not last?

Stokel has gone too! He has an error in turn 9 instead, but he had a much lower starting position so he rejoins lower too. He's very close to Steer and Grant when he comes back on...

Steer finds himself at a very bizarre angle in order to get his car out from underneath the slower Stokel, he doesnt make it passed, but he least he keeps his position ahead of Grant.

Hang on, Ingers has come out of turn 1 ahead of Mills! We have a new leader and its the green Aston that is Stuart Ingers!

Mills won't let Ingers keep the lead without a little bit of a fight, but that Aston has too much horsepower behind it to let a simple move like that stick, and Ingers stays ahead in the lead.

Oh dear, Somogyi locks his wheels up, meaning the Paddock can easily make his way passed him, and leaving Rodriguez to bump into the back of the shadow. No damage though.

Now we are ready to show you some standings with about 5 laps down, bear in mind these were taken as Ingers made his way passed Mills ;-):

Copeman finds his VSM car a little bit too far on the car and loses some time to the cars behind him, meaning he now has Kederer and Gilson right in his rear.

Kederer takes advantage of Copeman getting himself back up to speed to gain one place back towards the points, getting a 15th place.

Thats not all the loss Copeman has to endure, as in the very next turn, Gilson is the next man to make his way passed, getting 16th and putting Copeman into 17th.

The Tafuro driver isn't finished there as he works his way alongside Kederer in the shadow ahead of him, and he makes it! Getting the 15th place the Kederer won seconds earlier.

Grant has had enough of being at the back of the main bunch, and she shoves her car up the inside of Steer to take back that 20th place.

But 22nd place isnt too far off, and after a few laps adrift after his error, Thomas has managed to get back onto the back of the pack. He can see cars now.

Back at the front, and Mills is under pressure from the 2nd Aston car, as Davies tries to get passed him. And he's got passed! Davies grabs 2nd place to put Mills in 3rd and give Aston a 1-2 as it stands!

Somogyi's day goes from slipping down, to just down-right bad, as he too loses it on turn 9, but his car spins and his nose is out on track, this could end badly...

It does, we have a collision! Its Pederson who collides with the spun Somogyi, and both lose their front wings! They will both need to pit because of that.

Except Pederson has had it off worse, and the impact has sent his car into a barrier! He loses a wheel and now is creeping up the pitlane hoping he can make it back...

At the front for an update, Ingers has managed to pull a gap over his team-mate Davies, as he looks to capitalise before the pits.

Meanwhile McGregor is having to go defensive as Stokel looks to regain lost places, he has already flown away from the Grant/Steer pair.

Somogyi pits for his front wing, and he see's that Pederson didn't make it to his pits. Not enough power in his remaining 3 wheels and he is the first retirement of today.

Somogyi comes out of the pits and he's now right in the middle of the field between De Boer and Rodriguez.

Christel's lack of pace is evident as Gilson tries a move on Van Smirren. The VSM boss is too wise to that move though and keeps his place.

Now we are ready for a break yet again though. It will not be long until we are ready to re-provide you with some action, but until then, please enjoy the adverts for the assorted goods we have ;). Be back soon!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy