GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
yeah, Ed it will definetely be interesting race for the championship, starting together on front row.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Hmm 6th and 8th

Must have missed Charrel's lap

Nice coverage again Connor

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
We've had a previous series fall into tumbleweed because of inactive drivers and team owners, there's no way we can allow it to happen again, all of us have put in far too much to make this series what it is today. Maybe we are harsh with the penalties, but isn't that the idea? It's a simple trade off, post and you don't get a performance penalty or a demotion. It was the people who failed to post who forced us into having the rule in the first place.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But it wasn't like that. I remember stuff like
> Series 2 (with my EasyJet car!) and 95% of people
> were active.

So what.

I remember season 5 when we had ghost driver taking podiums and team managers vanishing of the face of the earth.

But anyway I can see this getting out of hand, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 schrieb:
> Very average quali for Chris and I, plan is to
> keep the car on the road and hope others further
> up the field make the mistakes.

+1, we are way too slow to challenge for points without some drama happening in front of us

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Wonder what Paolo is going to think when he sees this ;)

I am just wondering, what sort of damage is a 20 point drop on your perf?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 12:47AM by Ferrari2007.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Hmm 6th and 8th
>
> Must have missed Charrel's lap
>
> Nice coverage again Connor

Damn got a little bit too quick on the delete button...
Not sure how much you actually want said image but...i guess have it anyway, as i found said image out of principle anyway :)

Right before aleksander took 2nd place apparently.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 01:01AM by truecrysis.
10th place... not good, not bad... ¬¬

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
An adjustment has been made to the demotion to test driver penalty rule. It is a duration of demotion to test driver change only. After some discussion I have decided to reduce the third inactivity penalty of race driver demotion to a two race duration. Previously it was considered as an entire rest of series demotion even though the rules did not reflect that. It is in my opinion a too harsh a penalty on the drivers team, although it is the teams responsibility to keep their drivers active.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ah man, last place, not pleased with that, hopefully I can overtake a few cars and sneak a point
Not too bad by Connor though, he has a better chance of points than me :p

I'm happy with 11th.

Also, I will be inactive from Saturday 6th August as I am moving house. I don't know when I will have the internet back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 02:33AM by mclarenaustralia.
Cheers for the screen Connor

Thanks mate

mortal Wrote:
> An adjustment has been made to the demotion to
> test driver penalty rule. It is a duration of
> demotion to test driver change only. After some
> discussion I have decided to reduce the third
> inactivity penalty of race driver demotion to a
> two race duration. Previously it was considered as
> an entire rest of series demotion even though the
> rules did not reflect that. It is in my opinion a
> too harsh a penalty on the drivers team, although
> it is the teams responsibility to keep their
> drivers active.

I think that's a reasonable rule change, Mal. However, I'd add that this two race demotion only takes place if the driver appears to be active again in the meantime. I suppose this is what you meant anyway, but if the rules are changed it can be added directly to not let any further misunderstandings take place.

On the qualifying, I'm of course disappointed. 9th is a lot worse than I expected, even without a boost. With Ed and Marko in 1 and 2 my championship hopes seem to flow away. Well, I finished 2nd from 8th in Piranema...let's see if something like this is possible again. And I wouldn't mind Ed and Marko bumping into each other in the first corner ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Pretty happy with 4th on the grid. Fingers crossed the bad luck has gone for a while, and a strong finish is on the cards here in Austria....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I'm absolutely gutted with 14th place with driver boost on a track with long straights.

Hopefully we get rid off of the driver boost in the future. In practise it's more a KURSE than a KERS.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Horvath is being whipped with nettle leaves for his absence!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Nice to see my replacement getting the car in the middle of the pack :)
7th place...Not bad.

6th and 8th.. In the subtop! Not bad at all, it was hard to find a clear lap.. Not lets improve during the race, our race pace seems good!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Driver available for next season:

After a win for ART as a test driver in season 5, Ive started sesons 6 as a race driver for Christel VXR, but we have parted ways due to the fact that the team can only manage one competitive car - the last place of my replacement, Jackhammer, in qualifying, is a testament to that.
I am now available for a race drive should any team be interested, be it for the current or next season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 03:47PM by jucksman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy