Date: August 03, 2011 11:45AM
Posted by: Charrel
2nd and 6th! A good start for MPR :D

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Re: GPGSL Season 6- R12 Austrian GP - A1 Ring
Date: August 03, 2011 11:49AM
Posted by: shep34
Some good pace from the TNR pair. Hopefully that translates into some good race pace for me in the main event. Have had some bad luck lately, so looking for a good strong points finish this time in Austria.......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: August 03, 2011 12:00PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Oh, hell yeah

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: August 03, 2011 12:00PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Qualifying has been run and we have a pole sitter for the race. Shall be posted later today hopefully. The track was quite full with 22 cars on a 1.05/6s circuit...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: August 03, 2011 12:15PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And did I spy new pitcrews?

At least someone is paying attention...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 03, 2011 12:24PM
Oh i did notice ruben, but i wasnt sure whether i could remember them being there in v1, so i didnt comment ;-). They look great though, as does the whole mod (Y)

Wow what a race, so close at the end. Again i think I have shown that I am a racer rather than a time setter as this is the second feature event I have won!

I think that puts me joint 3rd in the champ also.
Brilliant coverage yet again!

Bad luck for Owen, the big boss was pressure testing you for the stresses of a main seat drive! :P

Fingers crossed for Austria pace.

PS - LOVE the pitcrews, very simple and classy. Good job! :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: August 03, 2011 02:06PM
Thanks Dan.

truecrysis Schreef:
> Oh i did notice ruben, but i wasnt sure whether i
> could remember them being there in v1, so i didnt
> comment ;-). They look great though, as does the
> whole mod (Y)

It's all right, thanks mate. Like Dan earlier said, your coverages are high standard. Shame it will be soon over. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: August 03, 2011 02:44PM
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Thanks Dan.
>
>
> truecrysis Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh i did notice ruben, but i wasnt sure whether
> i
> > could remember them being there in v1, so i
> didnt
> > comment ;-). They look great though, as does
> the
> > whole mod (Y)
>
>
> It's all right, thanks mate. Like Dan earlier
> said, your coverages are high standard. Shame it
> will be soon over. :(

What will be over soon? If you mean my coverage, then ah well gives me more time to work on stuff like the one in your inbox ruben ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2011 02:46PM by truecrysis.
Date: August 03, 2011 02:57PM
truecrysis Schreef:

> What will be over soon? If you mean my coverage,
> then ah well gives me more time to work on stuff
> like the one in your inbox ruben ;-)

Haha, very subtle. I will test. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

hmmm, 2 races 2 crashes.........and its not been my fault either..been in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2011 04:50PM by Pedersen.
Post-Race statements, Carlos Rodríguez, ART

"I expected better things, but it could have been worse. The car was out of pace, I suppose it's because of the circuit layout. My Boss-teammate Stefan and I grabbed some points but this wasn't enough for me, since I'm still going down and down in the championship standings. This isn't the last-part-of-the-season that I wanted, nor Stefan I believe, but we can still change it."

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2011 06:49PM by Carlitox.
Good start to the weekend for Aston!

X (@ed24f1)
Damn, if I didn't make this stupid misstake, I could have been much better... but at least I could fight back in the points.

Great coverage, Connor (Y)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ah, mind has been elsewhere tonight. Deadline has passed.

Next deadline is 13th August 2011 at 9 PM British Time.

Gimme a few minutes to do the checks :)

GPGSL Activity Check Report

The latest activity check has been completed for the period: 24th July 9 PM (21:00) - 3rd August 9 PM (21:00)

Five (5) have been inactive over this period:

Zsigmond Somogyi (Shadow Subaru): Last post in topic - 18 July 2011 at 12:20 AM
Norbert Horváth (True North): Last post in topic - 24 July 2011 at 10:09 AM
Phillip Oakley (Tafuro GP): Last post in topic - 23 July 2011 at 10:49 AM
Joseph Gilson (Tafuro GP): Last post in topic - 19 July 2011 at 01:52 AM
Chris Stokel (Snake Motorsports): Last post in topic - 23 July 2011 at 09:04 AM

For Somogyi, he will not be penalised, as he is currently on holiday.
For Horváth and Gilson, this is their 1st WARNING - and will receive a 20 performance point penalty after the Austrian GP has been completed.
For Stokel, this is his 2nd WARNING - and will receive a 20 performance point penalty after the Austrian GP has been completed. As he is a test driver, no further penalty will be applied.
For Oakley, this is his 2nd WARNING - and will receive a 20 performance point penalty after the Austrian GP has been completed. As he is a race driver, he will be demoted to test driver in addition to his penalty.

It should be noted that Oakley stated he would be 'on holiday' between the 23rd and 29th of July. However, as this holiday ceased during this activity period, he was expected to show activity during the period 29th July to 3rd August - and failed to do so.

GPGSL

P.S. A reminder of current inactivity warning statuses (from start of season to present)
Paolo Tafuro, Jake Legge, Maikel De Boer - Reprimanded
Matt Houston, Norbert Horváth, Joseph Gilson, Tommi Karjalainen - 1st Warning
Philip Oakley, Chris Stokel, Keeley Grant - 2nd Warning

Apologies for the delay!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2011 11:23PM by GPGSL.
GPGSL Round 12 Austrian GP - Qualifying Part 1

Hello welcome back to the A1-Ring, where today the circuit is open back up for business, this time for qualifying. Aston Martin Racing will be hoping to repeat their success of the testers feature race, whilst MPR and TNR will want to look competitive, and Subaru will want to keep their drivers up right at the top, whilst everyone behind them will wanting to be stealing as many points as possible. The green light has been put on for this session, 40 minutes are started and we can go down to the track!

Christel and MAC look to gain the early track space as Steer and Hinz are the first two men to head out onto the track.

Surprise surprise, Steer has managed to take pole position. Possibly the first time of his career he has had it...

And he still has it when Hinz goes through the line so he cant have been too slow. Hinz isnt too far behind the Christel though.

But he has it no more! Houston simply destroys both the slower cars times by over half a second to grab himself pole.

Worseling doesnt have a particularly quick lap though and he slots himself behind all 3 cars that have gone before.

Greidanus takes the last place straight off him though with an even slower lap, for 5th place.

Elleker finally shows them how to be competitive, he is exactly half a second off of Houston in 2nd place.

Greenhalgh goes green! The AMR driver takes pole by a reasonable gap, thats a rather good lap, he hooked that up well!

What was a comfortable gap for Greenhalgh now looks a lot more closer as Sheppard goes under 1 tenth of a second from him.

And Maverick puts his car right up in the firing line, with a 4th place of 2 tenths off. ART at the front.

Jalving cant seem to quite match his team-mates pace, but thats still a good 5th place behind Maverick.

Everyone is just pretty much setting times in order now, as Karjalainen goes 6th behind Jalving and Maverick.

But he does not have the 6th place for long, as championship leader Aleksander immediately takes the place off him.

Fighting over all the same places now, just stealing eachothers slots! Thomas now takes 5th place in his SCR race debut.

But that is immediately stolen from him by Norbert Horvath in his TNR machine.

No rest for any of the drivers, or the commentary team at all at the moment, Warrington trying to match his team-mates time can only get 7th.

But yet again, he does not hold that place for very long at all, as the other SCR of Cartwright crosses the line for his 7th place.

But that will be 8th now, as Vilela manages to jump his ART car up into 5th place, that could be near Maverick.

Finally! Someone not stealing a top 7th place, but unfortunately for Johnson, its way way down, as he starts at 18th, must have had some traffic...

Infact his team-mate follows him across and sets a similarly slow lap, behind Johnson its 19th for Kittleson.

Just to emphasize how slow that lap was for Kittleson, Oakley goes higher even though he is right behind him. Still only 14th for the Tafuro.

We have moved on to a new theme of the afternoon, team-mates qualifying together, Silvestre slots ahead of Oakley in 13th.

And... Hunsley is the last man across the line for his first run, and its only 18th for him, which is not particularly fast at all...

We have standings after the first runs! Greenhalgh sits at the head:

Steer seems rather held up by Sheppard who is just coming out the pits and tries to make his way passed the slower car, he fails though and that will affect his time completely.

Worseling is setting a more competitive first sector, infact yup thats better, he now is into 10th place with that lap. Better

Greidanus follows suits and climbs his way up into 11th place on the grid, he sits in the middle of the all the racers.

That is more like it for Aleksander! He drives a very competitive lap and gets himself into 2nd place! Both Subaru's on the rise.

Kittleson is also moving up aswell, but thats not quite in the same way, as he can only improve up to 19th place...

And that rather bad lap signifies the start of one of the famed ad breaks on this show, as we have to take a break to prepare for the second half of the coverage, which will be brought to you live, trust me ;-).
Be Back soon!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
well that doesnt look to good for me.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BAR#10 Schreef:
> well that doesnt look to good for me.

Didn't you just took 2nd in one of the last screenshots? I would say that it's not that bad ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy