Heidfeld :)! That's a very good drive from him and we are surprised at how high he came, could have done better but 5th is good. Glock showed his inexperience here, but he is still learning and will improve

Oh mid season test? I'll attend that please, focus same as last time with heidfeld and glock :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Chris2k6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Twigster151 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Chris2k6 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > As soon as Twigster sends over the perf files
> > i'll
> > > start the Monaco GP. Race should be done and
> up
> > by
> > > the end of the weekend :-D
> >
> > I've sent the perfs now Chris :)
> >
> > Also I forgot to put it in the pm but if you
> are
> > planning to do the next two races I just
> noticed
> > that there is a pre-season test in the middle.
> Do
> > you want to that as well or do you want me to
> as
> > it doesn't take long and I will have to update
> the
> > perfs with the results anyway.
>
> whatever is easier for you mate

Well in that case I can do it, if just to avoid confusion over who to send testing plans to :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Jaguar will attend the test and focus on pace with Webber and McNish please

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Ferrari will be present at the coming test, and focusing on improving the pace more. Michael and Jos will be driving

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
BAR will also attend the test session and the costs will be put on the account of Ferrari.
I just found this thread today and I am one of the spectators watching this championship :O
Kenney schrieb:
> BAR will also attend the test session and the
> costs will be put on the account of Ferrari.

Test session sponsored by Ferrari? For me too, please ;)
Could I be 2nd Reserve Manager?
ricktworick1 Wrote:
> Could I be 2nd Reserve Manager?

Of course you can :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Toyota will attend the test with briscoe and damatta,and will be focusing on pace (Y)

Thanks
Alesi no1 Wrote:
> Toyota will attend the test with briscoe and
> damatta,and will be focusing on pace (Y)
>
> Thanks

Cheers mate.

Also a few days ago I thought to myself, if the GPGSL and GPGNC have their own standings graphics, then why don't we ;)

So after finally finding some time to create them, here are the results:

I am hoping to do one for each of the sessions but this will depend on the amount of time I have. If you could just give me some feedback and anything that could be improved it would be very helpful :)

Looks good m8,Keep it up,also maybe you could add a season results table after each race? it saves tracking back pages to see where people finished:)
I like it :) Great work mate, thanks for your time and effort :)
ROUND 6 - MONACO GP - FRIDAY PRACTICE

Hello and welcome to Monaco for what some consider the highlight of the season. The millionaires and superstars are here this weekend to watch the biggest motorsport in the world hit the streets of this tight circuit. Free practice saw the Ferrari's at the top of the leaderboard. The Williams were in the top 6 as usual along with the Toyota's of Villeneuve and Briscoe. There was also encouragement for Jordan as reigning world champion Raikkonen was the best of the rest, however BAR will be bitterly disapointed as they looked well off the pace

Setup Reward

1. Minardi +0.094
2. McLaren +0.050
3. Jaguar -0.019
4. Ferrari -0.109
5. Toyota -0.153
6. Williams -0.171

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 11:12AM by Chris2k6.
Hey look its not so good week this week! Still heidfeld looks like he could get some points, and glock might pull a rabbit out the hat, but it will be hard

Alesi no1 Wrote:
> Looks good m8,Keep it up,also maybe you could add
> a season results table after each race? it saves
> tracking back pages to see where people finished:)

Thats not a bad idea :) I can do that (Y)

BAR

We can't believe what's happening right now, we lost numerous seconds the last races. Now where's dead last. Seems testing had a great influence on the rest of the pack. We have to prepare for 2005 now!

kedy89 Schreef:
> Kenney schrieb:
> -----
> > BAR will also attend the test session and the
> > costs will be put on the account of Ferrari.
>
>
> Test session sponsored by Ferrari? For me too,
> please ;)

Unfortunately Ferrari doesn't want to it seems, or do they? :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 01:42PM by Kenney.
Sigh, awful again.

ROUND 6 - MONACO GP - QUALIFYING

Qualifying for round six of the 2004 F1 season took place today and it was a different story from yesterday's practice session. As Ferrari struggled with traffic, the Williams team took full advantage and claimed the front row for tomorrow's race. Kimi Raikkonen was the surprise of the session by being the best of the rest and claiming 3rd ahead of Verstappen and Webber. Elsewhere, De La Rosa made it into the top 10 in his Minardi closely followed by Trulli in the Arrows.

Oh and there i was thinking it would be heidfeld to do the stuff for us... but no glock has done a good job and im pleased with him :)

Oh and about those tables twigster, they are very nice!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy