Grand Prix 4 Loading Screens for all mods [WIP]

Posted by andreigp4 
Grand Prix 4 Loading Screens for all mods [WIP]
Date: October 11, 2011 11:05PM
Posted by: andreigp4
Ok guys I think I'm going to start a new project for Grand Prix 4 and that is to create Loading Screens for all the mods currently available (including DTM and Indycar, hopefully). I haven't played all of them personally, but most of those mods had Google maps templates. What I want to do is to give each and every year it's own personality and own style. So what I'm asking you guys: is it worth the effort? Are you satisfied with the current loading screens for those mods? Are those mods already personalized and I'm not aware of that? Please comment. Cheers! More to follow in the first post if this project will begin. ;)

Here are some warm up pictures that I did for Gp4 MOD 2011 earlier this year for those of you who don't know much about me: [www.grandprixgames.org]

____
Re: Grand Prix 4 Loading Screens for all mods [WIP]
Date: October 11, 2011 11:19PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Date: October 12, 2011 07:03AM
Posted by: 3tec
And +2 (Y) (Y)
Date: October 12, 2011 07:24AM
Posted by: ginnerchris
Love the idea - started work on something myself, but found I had too much else to do.
My plan was to do them per track for folks who use custom trackpacks on TSM. Maybe consider this for tracks which aren't part of a trackset.
Date: October 12, 2011 05:06PM
Posted by: andreigp4
Will post a demo year later this week to check it out. Full year list soon to follow as I gather material.

____
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy