F1 MG conversion's by Renault#1Fan and josekast WIP ( Red Bull RB6/Ferrari F10 Monaco update released 5/24/10 top of 1st page.)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
F1 MG cars

Sauber C29: [www.mediafire.com]

McLaren MP/4-25: [www.mediafire.com]

Ferrari F10: [www.mediafire.com]

Ferrari F10 Monaco: [www.mediafire.com]

Red Bull RB6: [www.mediafire.com]

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 05:45PM by Renault#1Fan.
is it only the red around the nose or does it needs a chrome layer to?

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
We would love to get it repainted. But also these cars are going to be used in a CSM MOD that me and Jorge will work on just so everyone knows.
i´ll see what i can do
any pictures from the australian grand prix could be usefull so i can see if there are any sponsor changes

PC:

Laptop:

I notice in Melbourne they had a something new sponsor around the cockpit area
ok i just did something small:
i made the textures a little bit lighter the red around the nose is less and the chrome layer you see is from zmodeler
if someone knows how to map that one with the car then u have a beautiful chrome layer:

PC:

Laptop:

NickJW Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok i just did something small:
> i made the textures a little bit lighter the red
> around the nose is less and the chrome layer you
> see is from zmodeler
> if someone knows how to map that one with the car
> then u have a beautiful chrome layer:
>
> [img192.imageshack.us]
> pg

and scott can you show a picture of the new sponsor?

PC:

Laptop:

First this is coldbloods and my biggest issue, the red around the cockpit side onto the nosecone, to much red, you shouldn't be able to see it from the tcam view.

[img408.imageshack.us]

I'll get a pic of the new sponsor
Here's the sponsor, Maximum Adventure

Well... As long as my name is mentioned here, I would like to show some preview shots.

Unfortunately, I have no interest with F1 2010 season (not just game, but F1) which means I have no plan to play 2010 season. (And busy with my own life, I even took the preview shots from my laptop at work. My boss will kill me if he finds ;))

Any feedbacks with ingame shots would be great when the car is released to the public.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2010 07:31PM by ColdBlood.
looks nice i think u should use coldbloods his version scott!!

PC:

Laptop:

We are using coldblood's version, just some other things we have to work on, we are just looking for someone to paint the updated car for us when its done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2010 07:36PM by Renault#1Fan.
well then isn´t it so hard to update textures from coldbloods version. i think he can manage that himself

PC:

Laptop:

Version 2.0 will be out very soon. Final lookover taken place and should be released in the next week.
Some screens of version 2

nice work scott and coldblood!!

PC:

Laptop:

Thanks, just got a few small things to work and hopefully can release within the next week.
@ RENAULT#1Fan

You are The Man!
Thanks Alot.
@COLDBLOOD

You are The Man!
Appreciate it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy