F1 MG conversion's by Renault#1Fan and josekast WIP ( Red Bull RB6/Ferrari F10 Monaco update released 5/24/10 top of 1st page.)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
Well I got to work on the RB6 for josekast first then Ill look to the VJM03
Version 2.0 of the Ferrari F10 posted , I listened to what you all had to say and came up with this, edited the nosecone fixed the rear wing, fixed the back so you don't see the track through the car anymore.
Thanks Alot Scott,
Sorry for the previous comments on the
"see the track"
Appreciate very much your patiences
Thanks Again

Cheers!
No it's fine, anything that gets brought up on what to fix is welcomed, and that is something I should have done first. That problem won't be on the RB6, it looks very good.
Can't wait for U to fix the VJM03.
Its an awesome Car
Thanks Scott
@Renault#1Fan

Just tried the F10
excellent update everything looks fine
Great Effort and Fantastic car
Cheers Mate!
Thanks! Nice car! I have no time to do what I say before to help you, but you guys do! Thanks!

Could you fix the "hole" on the shark fin of Force India in the future?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2010 03:33PM by kerleyf1.
kerley can you post a pic cause I'm not sure what you mean, but I do plan on working on the Force India soon.
This "hole":

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This "hole":
>
> [img267.imageshack.us]
> g
>
> Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looking at the pic,there's a hole in the exhaust

My GPGSL Career
Yes, those issue will be fixed, right now I work on the STR, then the final version of the Sauber followed by the Force India.
Hi, Guys!

Can you post an image of the updated ferrari?

Thanks! :-)
Force India image (real one from monaco):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hello Renault#1Fan thanks for the ferrari with u r fix it's perfect,but i've got the same problem with your mclaren mp4\25 which is that i can see through at the back of the car can u fix it please? thank a lot bye bye:-)
You must be using the older models because the current ones I fixed the rear end problem
The MP4/25 is Perfect.
No Question about it.
ok i will try to download the one from the first page,the ferrari it's perfect anyway,are you gonna make a barcelona version?i mean the one without marlboro code
Renault#1Fan

Hi, first off great work congrats. Just a question, ... are you resizeing these cars because they are not within the GP4 dimensions?

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
@MARSALA Thanks my friend

@Alessio88 I have no plans for the Barcelona version as I have much work to do, maybe in the future but that be way later in the year.

@ Isaint I have been making them to fit the spec wheelbase of GP4, they may be a little off, they look fine in my game not sure about others. Coldblood did the McLaren. I just worked the F10 that pimpones released and remapped and updated but that was it, the Sauber I just remapped the one Excalibur used since he gave me permission to release. And the Red Bull was all me and josekast did the textures but I haven't released that yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy