F1 MG conversion's by Renault#1Fan and josekast WIP ( Red Bull RB6/Ferrari F10 Monaco update released 5/24/10 top of 1st page.)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
McLaren released, later today will also release an updated version of pimpones Ferrari F10. Big thanks to F1MG, coldblood, josekast and tiko for their hard work on this car.
Hi guys, first things first-very nice car. Will you be making lower lods for this car. Some of us really do need them. Thanks again for the great car.

Glenn(Cdn)
Lower Lod's.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lzm5yz3q40w

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2010 11:48AM by josekast.
I have released the Ferrari F10 by F1 MG. Thanks to pimpones for letting me use his car as a base. This is version 1.5, there will be a version 2.0 later in the year. The changes I made to this car is that it's been remapped to get rid of some of the tex files, small changes to front suspension, new diffuser, made the nosecone hole smaller and rounder, all new front wing and front endplates, added Santander to the end of the shark fin and car numbers updated to current style.

screenshot:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2010 03:49PM by Renault#1Fan.
Thanks for the lower lods for the McLaren josekast. Lower lods for the Ferrari and Sauber are coming soon
Car is good but the T-cam view is just really wierd and not realistic (Ferrari)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2010 11:16AM by Bigbrother.
Sauber version Spain.

Logo Burger King

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2010 01:38PM by josekast.
Wow! The cars look very good! The shapes of the ferrari's nosecone and front wing are a little off, though...The nose is a little too low compared to the real car and that compromises the wing...Also, the puma logo must be in both sides of the air intake, not in the middle, and there are "barcodes" in the driver's headrest also, as in the cockpit sides. Nevertheless, congratulations to you all for your effort and dedication!

Regards
Hi! Nice fixes on those cars!

I have some tips on the Ferrari:
- Front wing is small (when you adjust the wheels position on gp4tweaker based on the suspensions positions, the left_front_fin and the right_front_fin don't end close to the wheels, they are small).
- Shark fin don't end straight with upper_rear_wing (Rear wing are more higher than it should be compared with shark fin).

This things can easily change on zmodeler.

I can do it if you guys want. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thanks kerley, we'll work on those when I work on version 2 of the car, but be my guest if you want to make the changes.
I applaud the work you guys did ....great effort.
But like in the F1 conversion cars they have the same problem.
There are updates being made for VJM03 T127 by JoseKast no one fixes this
I CAN SEE THE TRACK THROUGH THE EXHAUSTS PIPES !!
FERRARI F10
C29
please fix
Only MP4/25 is perfect fantastic work.

Still using Mitsuro Sano cars from Williams sauber force india with 2010 texture updates.
Alex180 Lotus, Virgin, Ferrari 2010 textures.
gezere's str and redbull 2010 textures.

I am sorry but these cars are perfect,
textures and shape.
THIS IS JUST my opinion not knocking anyone down

Cheers.
Yeah I'll have that fixed for Version 2 of the Sauber and Ferrari, the other cars I will look into updating too, but with so much on my plate right now I can't say when.
Scott
I really appreciate all your work.
I really do. Josekast could just fix the VJM03 that exhausts
Man its a really nice car.
One Again thanks for the Mclaren
Outstanding Job.

Ciao
Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy