F1 MG conversion's by Renault#1Fan and josekast WIP ( Red Bull RB6/Ferrari F10 Monaco update released 5/24/10 top of 1st page.)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
Yes R.F. those cars you mentioned are fine but I think you will definately have to resize the bulls because I had to but any way looking forward to all your work great.!!!:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Just so I know, is it that the wheel aren't lining up right or is it that the car is too short. I don't know how to use tweaker thats why I set them to spec wheelbase.
Spanish Version of the car is released at gp4argentina, LINK: [www.gp4-argentina.com]

The redbull by the same crew is also released at gp4argentina, LINK: [www.gp4-argentina.com]

Thanks guys, much appreciated :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2010 01:45PM by Bigbrother.
Monaco spec Ferrari and Red Bull RB6 Spain released top of 1st page.
Renault#1Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just so I know, is it that the wheel aren't lining
> up right or is it that the car is too short. I
> don't know how to use tweaker thats why I set them
> to spec wheelbase.

Its not just the wheel base but over all the cars tend to be higher, longer and wider ..............;-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
OK, I'll try next time. Hopefully the Red Bull is good, thats the first full work I did.
thanks for the red bull.

but i noticed that the front wing of the red bull seems touching the ground, i think it can be a little bit higher.
W O W!

What a Splendid Surprise.

Scott & Jose

Gracias!
burazel, I'll try to raise the front wing

Thanks MARSALA
Thanks , the red bull looks like real .

Ricardo
Hi R.F ..... Red Bull is right size tried it in game perfect thanx mate.

Member of R.S.C.T Group
So nothing wrong with the Red Bull then? Thats the first one I did on my own, with josekast doing the textures
Renault#1Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So nothing wrong with the Red Bull then? Thats the
> first one I did on my own, with josekast doing the
> textures

No nothing wrong with the car, I did change the alpha layers thou as I found the textures really dark and dull but fine now. Maybe just my preference.;-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
if they could be just a bit lighter please....Thank You
Now its fine I didn't like the alphas either but don't really know how to make them.
Thanks for the fantastic cars and pitcrews. Just one question - Is there lower lods for the F10? I've seen some on gp4argentina but i'm not sure if this is the same car.

Glenn(Cdn)
Hi Glenn

if you download the ferrari from this site there are lower lods in the package

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Just re downloaded the f10 from this site and there are no lower lods in this package.

Glenn(Cdn)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy