F1 MG conversion's by Renault#1Fan and josekast WIP ( Red Bull RB6/Ferrari F10 Monaco update released 5/24/10 top of 1st page.)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
An update on the textures:

Thanks Renault#1Fan and COLDBLOOD for this beautiful MP4/25...
Very nice car indeed, when is it due to release?
wowmk1 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very nice car indeed, when is it due to release?

Read the whole thread and you'll have your answer, Scott already mentionned a few times !
Very nice car guys. Did you notice that the mirrors need fixing in tcam view?

Glenn(Cdn)
Yes very beautiful when released ? Please do not make us wait another week ;-)

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2010 10:09AM by FabioFI.
gap177, yes I noticed and it will be fixed before the release. FabioFI, sorry but will have to wait, josekast is looking of the tex files and seeing if he will be able to repaint the car.
lol at FabioF1 comment edited 5 times
mate lewis's tcam is invisible in this picture [img534.imageshack.us] :P

Samuele
32BOBO32
Nice work, try to make shadows layer to give that extra realistic look to the car and to enhance the shape of the car
Renault#1Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gap177, yes I noticed and it will be fixed before
> the release. FabioFI, sorry but will have to wait,
> josekast is looking of the tex files and seeing if
> he will be able to repaint the car.

Not only do I believe we are in several !
great improvment on the textures tiko!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Hey guys these are the all new textures by josekast new bodylines and chrome too, here are the screens.

can't wait for to have it in my gp4 i love itttttt:) thanks for ur hard work u are doing with this macca
Thanks to Excalibur for letting me release the Sauber. This is version 1.5, which is just some remapping of the old car to get rid of some of the tex files. Kobayashi's car parts are now mapped on to de la Rosa so that there is no need for the seperate tex file of Kobayashi anymore. Hopefully I can do a Version 2.0 with some updates.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy