F1 MG conversion's by Renault#1Fan and josekast WIP ( Red Bull RB6/Ferrari F10 Monaco update released 5/24/10 top of 1st page.)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
Have you guy's got any plans in doing an update for the following teams:- Renault (new sponsors) & Virgin (new sponsors and shark fin)?
Red Bull looks absolutely amazing, well done!

Any ideas if you are going to update the rear fin on the engine cover, its not exactly like the real version? There is not a big gap like there is in your car, it goes straight to the rear wing.

Other than that it looks great!
@ SPOKES Renault there are no plans as ppits awesome car is out, so no F1MG converted Renault, Virgin yes there will be something but that version I don't know yet.
@ rmfarey I'll look into that since I got to raise the front wing abit.
Thanks Renault#1Fan would look totally complete if that was solved!
Yup, try to get it out Monday night.
Thansk Scott, where can I find ppit's updated Renault & does it have the DIAC logo on the side pods?
you can get it at RaceSimulations, and yes, you can get the DIAC version.

X (@ed24f1)
You wont find it there it seems that it was posted for a while and now it's not there, unless I just cant find it .. used the search button and the file does not exist.?

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
GP4 Argentina has it posted with Monaco livery
Some issues Have been fixed on the Ferrari F10 Monaco version,this is my last change to this car, anyone that doesn't like it then be my guest and modify it. Link post at the top of PG 1
Updated Red Bull RB6 posted top of PG 1. reshaped sharkfin and raised front wing.
thanks Scott and thanks for the lovely Redbull pitcrews :)
Great work. The red bull looks brilliant!!!

Many thanks!
does anyone know the tyre positions for the ferrari? mine are all over the place.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
I'm using the following wheel settings in gp4tweaker for the Ferrari -

FR 0.6910 -0.2292 1.1440
FL -0.7010 -0.2292 1.1440
RR 0.7100 - 0.2294 -1.7820
RL -0.7100 -0.2294 -1.7820

hope they are ok for you
does anyone have the tyre, helmet steering wheel position for the mclaren and the sauber??

Josekast,where exactly is the trisolar logo situated?Can you show me a screenshot?

Kimi forever!
I just downloaded the red bull. The entire car is white. Anyone know why this is?

Havent had this problem with any other car
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy