brilliant car, Monil!
cool change of dxr livery too:-)

btw, my schedule has changed, i'm back and will be for couple of weeks, so let's get the show on the road indeed:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Oh dear, I still need to paint Phoenix's car. ASAP I will.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do believe there's a Melbourne test session in
> the pipeline. :-)

That would be great :)

Melb test session now back on hold as Marko has some sort of computer problem.
The GPGSL, (Marko Stoopid and myself) want a full set of Lucky7 lods, and the VSM and TSS cars with lods if on the new shape. Apparently Velox textures are upside down, I haven't checked it myself yet, too busy right now. (Update-Velox checked, not upside down).

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2009 11:35PM by mortal.
Velox was upside down LOL, well the version I downloaded was. Sorted now ;)

I can sort lods and send em out to you Mal, just need tex for TSS, TN and VSM. I have Lucky 7 tex now. Once I have all cars done I'll let you have a download link.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Am I right in thinking that IER are running last season's car for the time being? I know the numbers are the same.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
That is correct, no change to IER. I don't have updated tex for TSS, TN and VSM. I still need full set of lods for Lucky7, TSS and VSM ok. Same for TN if I get an update that is on the new shape.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Announcement

The GPGSL is declaring Season 3 of the Grandprixgames Super League officially open.
The first session of the season, Free Practice at Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia will be run tonight AEST. Test and Race Drivers will compete. Points awarded to test drivers.
There will be no screens, official results only. Coverage is by GPGTV-Farked as usual.
Qualifying will be run over the weekend, minimal screens as the GPGSL is still waiting on some teams to submit cars.
On behalf of the GPGSL crew, Nick, Marko, Stu and Mal, we wish all of the participants good luck in S3.
Gentlemen, start your engines!

Stoopid Wrote:
> Am I right in thinking that IER are running last
> season's car for the time being? I know the
> numbers are the same.

Yeah we are, sorry about that. Dunno when we can get the new car ready, but hopefully very soon.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Friday Practice Albert Park - Melbourne Grand Prix

Welcome to the first on track session for Season 3 Grand Prix Games Super League.
No screens for this session, official results only. GPGSL points awarded to test drivers only.
First driver on the track: Dan Paddock - MPR Porsche.

Official results Friday Practice

RESULTS VOID

Stay tuned to GPGTV.org/farked for qualifying coverage this weekend. Limited screens and official results for the session.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 03:45AM by mortal.
Phoenix are runing EasyJet livery on old shape, yes? New livery is coming week.

Fantastic, absolutly fantastic. 1st and 8th, brilliant. So delighted with that result

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Wahey! Go Phoenix. :-) Nice start to the season.

There's a few glitches with the current state of the mod. Here's some screens. Not really sure what the problem is, incorrect lods? For Lucky 7 I only have lod 0. Until I get correct lods and textures sorted these teams cannot be featured in gpgtv coverage.

No change to Phoenix or IER. Screens were shot at an unofficial test session.

mortal Wrote:
> No change to Phoenix or IER. Screens were shot at
> an unofficial test session.

Mal, look at their alpha layers. They must be flipped around the wrong way. The front wing in the alpha layer must be at the bottom and the driver suits and stuff at the top.

+ Was that an unofficial session? Because that looks extremely bad for MPR. However, DXR has both. Kyran at the top and Dan at the bottom :(
Ok, thanks Mal. The livery is almost done, damn Photoshop is so complicated (!) ;)

@ Monil, that was Official GPGSL Friday Prac, points are awarded to test drivers for the session. The screens were not taken during the official session.

It's MPR Lancia, not Porsche ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
msater Wrote:
> Ok, thanks Mal. The livery is almost done, damn
> Photoshop is so complicated (!) ;)

Photoshop is fun! :D

mortal Wrote:
> @ Monil, that was Official GPGSL Friday Prac,
> points are awarded to test drivers for the
> session. The screens were not taken during the
> official session.

eek!
from the looks of it your using the wrong shape for tn racing and alpha, you need to use the files for the new shape ;)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy