GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
I've seen it! It's that good, the total awesomeness made head explode. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'd do the release now, but I've had a little too much sauce...

Tomorrow I think, gotta come up with some cool stuff to say ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Martini Paddock Racing

It's the moment we have been waiting for since the chequered flag fell at Silverstone ending season 2.

Season 2 was an amazing year for the whole team, after the changes from PTR to MPR over the off season what better way to start the year than with a pole, with superstar Marko Aleksander on his début with the team. We had points and podiums but that win was elusive, now that's where this changes. Season 2 we managed to finish 4th in the constructors, a proud moment after Season 1, now we want to make it to the big time, we want to fight for the podium every race. Going backwards will be unacceptable now.

On the driver front Dan has stepped back in his racing commitments, moving to the test team, where he hopes his experience can help develop the car alongside young Dutch men Sherwin Can de Sloot. Monil Santilal has been brought into the team to partner Marko, and the Season 1 runner-up will be hoping to improve on what was an average season 2 for the 4 times race winner. MPR now have the most successful driver line-up in the GPGSL and this is hopefully where we reach the top, watch out TSS.

Now onto the sponsors, as was announced a few weeks back, Martini stay, with Segafredo, Vespa and the United Colours of Benetton joining. Petrobras also stay supplying fuel to the team, as do Dunlop who will continue to supply tyres. The only loss is Philips who due to the current economic climate have withdrawn. Martini were keen to up there support for the team, after the success of last year they really believe MPR can win, and become one of the top two teams.

Another big change is on the engine front, Paddock fell out with Honda near the end of Season 1, but picked up a Porsche deal thanks to help from Martini. However Dan was not happy with Porsche signing a deal to supply a rival team half way through the season. Martini came to the rescue again, pulling some strings and bringing Lancia on-board, there first venture into motor sport in quite some years. Lancia will now supply MPR for season 3, and if successful season 4 and 5 as well.

"The Lancia deal is huge, to be linked with a company with a history in motor sport like them. Who can forget the Intergrale and Stratos in the WRC and the D50A in the 50s, now that is some machine. After Porsche and Honda we needed a change, someone who had the same attitude to racing as us... having good fun. Thanks to Martini for sorting out the deal, its nice to reunite the two companies. Now lets race."

Finally for the unveiling of our season 3 challenger... may I present the MPR02

Beautiful aint she.... excuse the stretching, but I couldn't bare to do it on this baby

Thanks go to Monil, who did a damm good job on the car, even though I was away, absolutely perfect man:)

Also thanks to SandroX, beautiful render dude, can't thank you enough, need a GPGSL ride, give me a PM

Big thanks also goes to the guys who run and organise this series, you do a great job chaps, cheers

Laterz....

Damn! I'm gonna work on my S4 livery now! ;)

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 03:41AM by ptclaus98.
another excellent livery!

X (@ed24f1)
Beautiful!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I'm actually surprised by all the good liverys made this season :o
Nice one MPR ;-) And the DXR looked great too :)

Really looking forward for race number 1 now with all those new cars and paintjobs ^^ Still everyone will be watching my rearwing! ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Really nice liveries there!

Maybe I should put more effort in my next years livery ;)
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really nice liveries there!
>
> Maybe I should put more effort in my next years
> livery ;)

Yeah like stop using MS Paint and use a better photoshop tool ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
But I don't know how better photoshop tools work ;) I can stick my Paint file as a layer in the template and that's about it :P
*droowls on both cars*

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
another great car :) there's only one thing i'd change. On the bottom of the sidepod the petrobras logo should be white, rather than green/yellow apart from that its ace :)
Yeah well that could be changed, also if we can find another sponsor for the rearwing

Think Monil is planning on doing some mid-season updates to his own car so, a few changes on the MPR shouldn't be too much trouble

Glad you like it though :)

kizz Wrote:
> another great car :) there's only one thing i'd
> change. On the bottom of the sidepod the petrobras
> logo should be white, rather than green/yellow
> apart from that its ace :)

Yeah for the petrobras I only realised after I sent it off. So that was a pain. But there's going to be midseason updates on both cars anyways so i'll change it then.

Thanks for the heads up and comments guys :)
Good, now we can start ;)

racingstefan Wrote:
> Good, now we can start ;)

See we're fashionably late ;)
Monza972 schreef:
> racingstefan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good, now we can start ;)
>
>
> See we're fashionably late ;)

You forgot the "Thanks to playboy Dan" line ;)

TN Racing are planning to have a novelty livery at one of the races this year... if the league permits!?

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Monil mate, what a car! Can't wait to drive it, roll on Melbourne! ;)
MPR looks good too!

@Danm No problem as long as you give us the livery with plenty of notice :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I do believe there's a Melbourne test session in the pipeline. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy