GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The new car was released on the 4th of June, which
> is five weeks ago. IMO that's a sufficient amount
> of time to paint a car in. I think seven of the
> eleven teams have launced their cars now, so it's
> definately possible. I understand it if you
> haven't been able to paint your car for whatever
> reason, but the other seven teams are eager to
> start the season. IMO the four teams who haven't
> painted their cars yet, have to cope with driving
> their S2 livery for a while.

Mate, I'm actually done. I just need the stuff to hand in.
I'm eager for the start of the season as well. It is just we were not aware that the season would start so soon and hence why the car will be last years for the first race at least. Apologies to Rick, Rico, Janis and Andy.

Anyways, will have the first part of my previews up soon.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Files sent off
Guys, I have only just got home from Melbourne this morning, seriously nomm-nommed by Gusto, my dogster.
Excitement + LOL! :-)
Anyhoo, I have four teams in now I think, must check the pm's. So, later tonight, if there's nothing on the idiot box, I'll download the cars that were sent earlier this week, thanks for getting them in, pass the links to Stu and Marko, update the mod and have a quick look see.
I've been flat out like a lizard drinking since I got home this morning, catching up on things to do around the place. I'm busy tomorrow, but, if all goes to plan, and I get the plasterboard up on the ceiling in my new playroom, I'll run a qualy session tomorrow night. It's a GP weekend as well, so no guarantees that S3 will fire up this weekend. If not on the weekend, this week for sure. The greatest show on earth is about to begin. Good luck everyone. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The start of my Season 3 Previews. Features Double F, Team Shadow Subaru and Velox.

[www.freewebs.com]

Hopefully today there will be the next four teams of VSM, MPR, Phoenix and DXR and then the last 4 of TN, IED, Alpha and Lucky Seven sometime tomorrow.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Five teams updated to S3, Alpha, Velox, MPR, DXR and Double F. Nice work guys. :-)
Warrington, Hinz, Ingers, van het Bolscher, Brazier, Mills and Santilal helmets updated, Jalving helmet part updated. Will Ward and Sherwin van der Sloot helmets still not supplied.
The Arai05 helmet template link has been updated on P1 (thanks to Maikel).
Can Lucky 7 update me on the S3 driver line-up please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2009 01:07PM by mortal.
mortal Wrote:
> Five teams updated to S3, Alpha, Velox, MPR, DXR
> and Double F. Nice work guys. :-)
> Warrington, Hinz, Ingers, van het Bolscher,
> Brazier, Mills and Santilal helmets updated,
> Jalving helmet part updated. Will Ward and Sherwin
> van der Sloot helmets still not supplied.
> The Arai05 helmet template link has been updated
> on P1 (thanks to Maikel).
> Can Lucky 7 update me on the S3 driver line-up
> please.

Race:
1. Ross Cartwright
2. Randy Winston

Testing is the same.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
What's the real championship? Gaulty's or Nick's link? Or is it the same?

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Both the same Rod :)

We just have two websites

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
The MPR and DXR cars have white textures in-game! Not sure if any of the new cars switched to the new shape, shouldn't I get new lods for that? All the new car files were checked in Slimtex, they all were showing as flipped, except for Nicks car, that had to be converted to tex from tga, and that one shows up fine. What could be the problem with that. The cars data config file shows the correct path and naming.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2009 01:12AM by mortal.
maybe wrong texture names are assigned in the carshapes for these teams.

open one of the proplem causing cars in gp4builder, double click on scenes, scene 1, a part of the car and then you should see all assigned textures in a dropdown list in the surface properties box.

if the names are different from the textures you got either rename the texture files or assign the new textures in gp4builder (can be done by clicking on tools, rename textures). you need to make sure that you replace them correctly, e.g. s2_1.tex -> s3_1.tex is ok, s2_1.tex -> s3_2.tex will look weird

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
mortal Wrote:
> The MPR and DXR cars have white textures in-game!
> Not sure if any of the new cars switched to the
> new shape, shouldn't I get new lods for that? All
> the new car files were checked in Slimtex, they
> all were showing as flipped, except for Nicks car,
> that had to be converted to tex from tga, and that
> one shows up fine. What could be the problem with
> that. The cars data config file shows the correct
> path and naming.

I've specifically done the DXR and MPR to show up correctly in game.

But its to do with the lods. Open up the new shape in GP4Builder and then click on tools and then edit textures.

Then type in DXR for each lods.
and then do the same for MPR.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Both the same Rod :)
>
> We just have two websites

Thanks, Dan!! :)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
are there any more pre-season tests scheduled?

it would be nice to see some of the new liveries on track!

X (@ed24f1)
I was gonna do a big test at Rolling Hills, but we want to get things moving along now.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
No more tests planned before S3.
Monil, can you send me correct lods for the teams please, I do not have GP4 Builder. Sorry about that mate. :-(

mortal Wrote:
> No more tests planned before S3.
> Monil, can you send me correct lods for the teams
> please, I do not have GP4 Builder. Sorry about
> that mate. :-(

Will do :)
Shame we have to do the first (couple of) races in the S2 car, but atleast I'll make it to the finish, hence my 100% finish record of last season ;). Hopefully Kevin will have some time soon to paint the new IED car.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
First race is on hold, Marko must be away or something like that so a Melb pre race test is unlikely till he gets back. Could always do the test session later though. I cant run a race with two teams having incorrect lods either. Before I run it I have to make sure it's all good as well.

mortal Wrote:
> First race is on hold, Marko must be away or
> something like that so a Melb pre race test is
> unlikely till he gets back. Could always do the
> test session later though. I cant run a race with
> two teams having incorrect lods either. Before I
> run it I have to make sure it's all good as well.

LODs will be over soon. I'm having a hectic schedule to complete everything before the start of the preseason test.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy