GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Don't stress mate. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yeah,Mal,i'm away and will be for a while,posting..just..to..tell..dont wait up..for..me.Maybe Stu could do australian gp friday free practice? And a suggestion,could old livery numbers be changed to s3 numbers? Writing via phone,greetings from the country side.Oh, and let's go MPR!:)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I like how we ended up with the same numbers as last year then :)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Philip. I don't care if you have to stop eating, breathing, and sleeping. Finish the livery. I don't want to race on S2 livery. If these people can finish the cars in time then so can YOU! :D

Infact, I could finish the livery for you but it would end up looking like some NES game. All pixely and done with hardly any skill in paint. Hooray, paint.

In other news, this is actually my first post on the S3 thread.

Hi.

My internet is pretty bad but at least this is a forum so it won't be too strenous on my internet :S

WANT SEASON 3!

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2009 06:43PM by Psylark.
Mal, I've sent over the Lods to you. There maybe more DXR and MPR stuff. Which will come around midseason
not sure, when I will get the comments of my 4 drivers, but the presentation of the Double F car will be in the next 3-4 days. :)
Ooops, sorry driver. I will finish the livery tomorrow and send to Mal/GPGSLRS ASAP.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Hmmm Monil did you ask Sandro bout the renders mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
If you have updated your livery, and switched to the new S3 shape.I want lods! All teams have to update car numbers on the nose and rear wing end plates.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm Monil did you ask Sandro bout the renders
> mate

Yeah, sent it all off mate. Should be done in a few days :)
I cant wait till the season starts!

Even though I will be a testdriver this season, I hope I can be in the top! I need to get my drivers perf really good this season..

Anyhow, I will be on vacation in Spain (salou) till next tuesday! So I wont be responding this week..

Have fun everyone! :)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Awesome mate :)

Dark Xploder Racing

Welcome to the Presentation of the new DER MD10. The team has had a wonderful 2009 season after moving from the midfield and getting to the top step of the podium with Stuart. Ferrari and Magentti Marelli have remained with us in their final year with the team. Contracts for next season are underway already. Magentti have developed a fantastic KERS system for us again this year. The team structure has changed a little with the cars becoming a two-tier section. Stefano remains with the team and so does Rory Bryne. Aldo Costa has been sacked due to cost cutting ;). We hope to challenge for more and more wins this year with Stuart having such a boost with a win at Indy last year.

The sponsors have changed dramatically as you can see with the change of livery, with Jet Airways lining up on the car with a massive sponsorship after Gillette didn't want to commit to us after we won that race at Indy. We've also lost TAP and Dominos. However, Virgin has remained with us and have upped their sponsorship from just Trains to their whole company. We will be endorsing all their little companies from time to time on our cars. We also brought in a whole new design team to create the design for the car, and I have to say that it has come out better than of last two previous years. Budweiser has also joined us and will be holding a party before the start of the race weekend at the season opener.

We have retained our drivers because consistency really works well on the team and with a race winner already there, we already have an advantage.

Here's to a great new season!

Thanks to SandroX for a bloody awesome render:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2009 04:03PM by Monza972.
Dammmm.....

Holy moley that's a nice car :O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2009 04:52PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Super car mate :D

excellent car!

Monza972 Wrote:
> ...Magentti Marelli have remained with us in their
> final year with the team. Contracts for next
> season are underway already. Magentti...

they may not want to resign with you next season after you spelled the company name incorrectly ;)

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> excellent car!
>
>
> Monza972 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ...Magentti Marelli have remained with us in
> their
> > final year with the team. Contracts for next
> > season are underway already. Magentti...
>
>
> they may not want to resign with you next season
> after you spelled the company name incorrectly ;)

And about the name, Italian names with the double Ts and Ls are a nightmare to spell. ;)
Yeah, DXR and TN are gonna duke it out for best looking car.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Ha just you wait...

MPR Launch coming soon..

Gonna blow your minds ;)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy