GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm, that's curious, as I still have white cars
> for L7. I've uploaded what I have here and for now
> there's no real drama.
> What I would like is a script for the CSM mod that
> will swap out the drivers for test drivers and
> load their helmets, if it can load the test perf
> as well that would be handy too.

I'm gonna have a look at this Mal, but bear with me :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Woah, I go away and praccy gets run! I need to check up on GPG more often I think. Good work Monil on both them cars, they look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

I'm declaring the Practice Session null and void! One test driver was missing. My fault, as I failed to use the latest perf for the session. It is better to run it again than try to award compensation to the test driver.
Not a good start to the season, my apologies for that. I've also been having trouble with the mod, therefore I uploaded it last night so it could be looked at. There are still some final updates missing; helmet images, S3 track list images, driver flag icons, team art, and the possibility of a script to load test drivers and teams test cars to allow test session screen-shots. Pit crews, garages and pit-boxes would be a welcome addition for a later update. It would be the icing on the cake for the mod. ;-)
As far as I know the only car update to come is Phoenix, and Will Ward has still not supplied a helmet. I've not heard anything on IER updating. The S3 mod should be available by Round 2, final bugs should be ironed out by then. Thanks to everyone for your help so far, and of course for your patience. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Announcement

Soon the activity checks will start again. The first check will be two weeks after the rerun FP from round 1 is posted. Last seasons warnings have been erased.

As I have said Mal, not sure when Kev can finish the car. I'm hoping it will be asap cos I really wanna new car out there.

Disapointed that the practice is now void. Spose we have to put the performance in to show it wasn't a fluke and we really are that quick.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
mal, maybe team owners should test their equipment before sending it to you next season. it seems a bit time consuming to send it to you then fix all bugs and send it again.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I did ask for 'game-ready' files. There's been additional problems with mod as well so it's not all the team owners fault there. Although I think it was only two teams that were actually 'game ready', most of the rest was missing lods or not in the correct format. Trust me, S4 will be different, if it's not been tested and ready to roll in-game, with updated driver helmets if any, don't bother sending. :-)
Bits and pieces arriving all over the shop is confusing as well. And.....I'm a total n00b with GP4 lol!
We should be up and running very shortly, patience all.
Saturday Practice with official times tonight AEST. Good luck testers. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ooooo, exciting!

Hmm. My GP4 is currently broken, have nowhere to test it, as my disc is scratched and won't install. Don't quite know how I'm going to test Phoenix's car. Maybe I'll use Psylark's installation, I don't know.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
The IER Car is in the garage and ready for painting...so shouldn´t take that long...any other problems? With the VSM or some other cars painted by me?
To be honest, this season as been different to the previous ones in that we have a new car, which obviously is gonna cause a few problems. But we will get there.

Good news is I've added a test script to the mod to load test drivers, cars and perf. ;)

EDIT - PS I'm just in the process of editing the globalvars for tracks and track maps and wondered if anyone created a track pack? I was in the process in doing one, but someone said they were gonna do it, can't remember who.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 11:58AM by Stoopid.
Ed makes some good ones without any errors
I do remember Ed saying he didn't fancy doing it lol

Stoopid Wrote:
> I do remember Ed saying he didn't fancy doing it
> lol

Ah, then i'm stumped ;)
It could have been me, I'll see what I can do tonight, Stu.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I have one, working. Only one track is missing, Donnington Park. ;-) No idea on how to export to a trackpack.
Here's what's in it. Download what you do not have. The mod is also missing Van der Sloot helmet.

Melbourne TTM + SchueyFan
Hockenheim SchueyFan
Indianapolis Ruboy + Paolo + SchueyFan
Montreal Prunn
Hockenheim R Lampert + SchueyFan
Jacerapagua Ruboy + Maxi
Zandvoort TTM + MarioB
Spa GP4Free + drt01 + SchueyFan
Sepang SchueyFan (update to VirtualF1 version released 19/07)
Donnington (not yet released)
Hungaroring Gildorf + prblanco + ruboy + lo2k
Monza TTM + SchueyFan
Suzuka SchueyFan + Caelen + R Lampert
Imola 91 unknown
Interlagos SchueyFan + R Lampert
Monte Carlo GP4Free + MarioB + R Lampert + Caelen + SchueyFan
Silverstone SchueyFan + MiniMaestro + silver5 + R Lampert

GPG SuperLeague Season 3.ini (Tracks dir)

[Tracks]
Track1=Melbourne\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track2=Hockenheim 2009\settings.ini
Track3=Indianapolis\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track4=Montreal\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track5=Hockenheim\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track6=Jacarepagua\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track7=Zandvoort\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track8=SpaFrancorchamps\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track9=Sepang_2009\settings.ini
Track10=Donnington\
Track11=Hungaroring 2009\settings.ini
Track12=Monza_2009\settings.ini
Track13=Suzuka\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track14=Imola 91\settings.ini
Track15=Interlagos\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track16=Monaco\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini
Track17=Silverstone\GPGSL-S3\settings.ini

Double F Racing Technology presents the DF-02

Last weekend, during the German GP at the Nürburgring, Double F Racing Technology presented their new challenger, the DF-02. The press was a bit surprised, that the Nintendo branding was missing. Instead of them, their founded some other sponsors on the car. In a press-conference, all members expect William Ward, was talking about the season 3 goals.

Florian Fischeder (team-manager): "After a dissapointed season 2, we are hoping for a strong return into the Top 3. I'm sure, with a champion in our crew, it's possible. With Christopher, we've got a rookie in our 2nd seat, but he showed already, that he is fast. He will be a good addition to John. I'm also happy, that we've got now two test-drivers. The first seasons without them, was a bad mistake from me. This time, we've planned good and let's hope, that all the work was worth of it."

John Warrington (#1): "It's great to finally see the launch of our new car and the first Double F car I will drive. Hopefully this car will allow me to retain my World Drivers Championship and beat my former employers TSS. The designers have done a stella job and I have to say the car is just damm right sexy! Bring on the new season."

Christopher Hinz (#2): "I'm genuinely impressed by the work our team has done since season 2. The car looks fantastic and I'm sure it's as fast as it looks. Hopefully, I can do the car justice on the racetrack and have a succesful rookie season. Again, I want to thank Florian for giving me that seat. I hope to justify the reliance by helping the team to a good championship position."

Aldo Castillo (test-driver): "Now that I've seen our car i have to say that I can't wait to test it. It looks that it will be a very promising season for us and hopefully we will challenge the championship."

Technical details:

Chassis: DF-02
Engine: Volkswagen Racing V8
Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza
Fuel: Castrol
Car electric / KERS: Bosch
Sponsors: Champion U.S.A., China Mobile, Efes Pilsen, Finnair, Old Mutual, Remus Exhaust
turkey_machine Wrote:
> Woah, I go away and praccy gets run! I need to
> check up on GPG more often I think. Good work
> Monil on both them cars, they look
> sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :)

@Flo: That livery just works so so well! Hope you guys are back in front where you belong this year :D
Monza972 Wrote:
> Stoopid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I do remember Ed saying he didn't fancy doing
> it
> > lol
>
>
> Ah, then i'm stumped ;)

I actually said that I would do it, but I don't think I am the best option, because I don't use TSM myself, and because of this lack of knowledge, it seems I inadvertently added some bugs to the S2 trackpack. hopefully you understand my reasoning.

if you would like me to do it though, i can - but you should be able to use most of the tracks from the S2 trackpack.

X (@ed24f1)
DXR Testing in Bahrain

We've given the car a proper shakedown at the Sakhir Intl. Circuit in Bahrain. No times were collected from the session but it was just a test trial to see if all the electrics and fuel pumps worked correctly with the engine and this car. We had only bought over one car, but with Stu wanting to stay in the UK for testing the simulator, We called up Byron to test the car.

Due to a mistake by the drones in our factory, they loaded up the wrong car. ;)

Images thanks to Eric :)
That DXR looks real sweet.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy