GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Even though I like simplicity on a car, IMO the DXR is by far the best looking car on the grid this season.
We should do a livery of the season poll :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
its a nice car indeed.

but i think a good screenshot and render can do more than wonders.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Update on the mod status.

AlphaMotorsports - white cars.
Minardi - white cars.
Lucky7 - texture flickers in and out in near view.
Missing helmets - Will Ward and Van der Sloot.
Test driver loading completed by Stu.
Donnington track for trackpack missing.
Sepang to be updated.
Images, driver flag icons & team art to be updated.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Alpha and VSM Minardi have been fixed. Lucky7....texture problems. Inverted, and the alpha channel is locked and in the wrong position, therefore it cannot be edited. New version required asap.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Isn't the Lucky fixable by using the car2_lod0 from (eg) Alpha and rename the textures it wants via GP4Builder? If you can't get that working, please send me the car2_lod0 from a working car. :)

I dont have GP4Builder, and being a total GP4 n00b I probably wouldn't have a clue on how to use it. I'll send you a lod from DXR, that works.

Update: The cars are working, it's now all good. Only the mods, both test and race now loads into what appears to be a 'hot lap' mode. It has to be something in the mods, as four other CSM mods I have don't do it. As soon as that glitch is sorted, prac and qualy can be run.

hot lap?

did you try to select non championship race in gp4 menu?
make sure that is ace and 2001 levels are checked ofcourse.:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Everything is as it should be. It loads fine, all the cars are working perfectly, only I cannot get qualifying to start, I have in the left hand top of the screen, next turn, Randy Winston. No drivers are selected in the main menu, in ace mode, 2001 levels. It is the only mod that does it. Very strange. If it was a GP4 problem, the other mods I have would behave the same way, and they don't, they all enter qualifying when the qualy mode is selected. Tomorrow is another day. It's late and I've been flat out busy.

just tell me, what option do you have checked in the gp4 race options?
-nonchampionship race
-championship
-quick race
-etc
and what in the csm configurables?

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I already said, everything is as it should be, and...if I wasn't in non-championship race mode, how else could I select qualifying..........sheeesh! I can select qualifying, it does not load the session. Even though in gpx I have 22 cars he configurables are irrelevant to the problem. The track, the texture type, the venue, the driver (0) and the difficulty level ( ace) have no effect on the session anyway.

haha, relax mate, misunderstanding there. ok I dunno what's the problem.

GPGSL career;
So do you still need me to turn in the tex with the new alpha channel?

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
do you get a ctd? or are the cars placed in the pits with the message that it's a certain driver's turn now? if it's the latter make sure you unchecked 2003 quali rules in tweaker

edit: a first version of donnington has already been released. i dunno where you could get it, in case it can't be found i'll send it.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2009 04:35PM by n00binio.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>I have in the left hand top
> of the screen, next turn, Randy Winston

good catch, Cristopher.
this indicates it is indeed one lap qualy (2003 qualy)

GPGSL career;
pure luck ;)

oh and it's C*h*ristopher but chris is sufficient ;)

and another thing, i hope it's ok to post the link here:
donnington: [www.mediafire.com]
the link is from drt's sig

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Don't forget the anim would need to be changed to run Donington

Think the file you need is in the download :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
sorry about that, Chris.

GPGSL career;
Sorry about the 2003 qualy rules thing, seems I left it on when I sent out the mod ... oops! ;)

Nice to see Byron flying the Union Jack ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy