GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Melbourne Grand Prix
Date: July 22, 2009 01:45AM
Posted by: GPGSL
GPGSL TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Team managers now have until 5pm BST 24th July to send their team boost requirements. You are reminded that team boosts are now in effect for the whole race weekend not just free practice. Team managers who drive for rival teams are not allowed to send team boosts, another driver has to be nominated for this role. For example: Monil Santilal owns DXR but also drives for MPR, he is not allowed to send team boosts for DXR.

Team boosts should be sent to Stu (Stoopid) [[url]http://tmp.grandprixgames.org/pm.php?4,page=send,to_id=4382[/url]]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 03:42PM by GPGSL.
Hahahahaha, OK, Monil...
BTW, I sent you a PM...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 01:54AM by Rod_vs.
Can some kind soul please paint two helmets for me please on the current shape. For Ward and Van der Sloot.
The mod has been updated with helmet images, testers and drivers, and new music, that will be a surprise lol. I will say the new music is all auto related. :-)
Six days remaining to S3 Mod upload.
Team boosts have to be in to Stu by 5pm AEST this Friday, as soon as I get the perfs it's game-on at Hockenheim.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT

at how many races can we have a team boost?

X (@ed24f1)
Bloody fantastic result for IER. Great win for Rico and P5 for me is my second best result so far! This is going to be a great season for us if the new car will be even more competitive then this one.

Thanks to Kevin for not making such a hurry on the new car ;).

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
SchueyFan Wrote:
> GPGSL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GPGSL TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT
>
> at how many races can we have a team boost?

e) Team Boost
Every team is given boost of 16 horsepower. This boosts will be used in every session of a weekend. The boost will increase the teams speed, but also decrease reliability.

f) Boost Spread
Teams can spread the boost over the season in the way they prefer. There is no minimum or maximum of boost BHPs that have to be used (it can’t exceed 16 obviously).

The corresponding failure rates are:

15-16=bhp boost at once will mean a failure variance of 4000
12-14=3500
11bhp boost=3000
10=2500
9=2000
8=1700
7=1500
6=1300
5=1200
4=1100
3=1000
2=900
1=800

Only Melbourne doesnt have boost, other than that everytime, untill a team uses all of it*, that is. So 16 bhp for entire season.

*So if a team chooses 3 bhp boost for second race ,it has 13 bhp left for the rest of races.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 11:47AM by BAR#10.
Hi all!

Im back from salou..

Nice to see the first race has been run :)

I was 12th in the free practice, definatly not good enough yet! Have to get used to the new car probable..

Congrats to Ricardo's victory though! Great start for the season! Now lets hope he will also have a lot of succes with VSM :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Nice going from Rico to win that one. How the hell did I go from pole to 10th Mal? Disappointed. Still some points. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Mal, do you by any chance have some (unused) screenies from the start?
i'd like to see how i dropped from 9 to 13 in turn one apparently.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Let me check........erm, no. The drive through doughnut stand just before turn one probably had a lot to do with it. I'd say you were passed by four cars, caught napping maybe. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ok, just one more request, smaller pic next time(800x600), they were too wide for my comp:-)

GPGSL career;
Yes, that problem has been fixed.

till Stu prints the champ table, there's one on the site,
pretty self explanatory after round one
[gpgtv.webs.com]
as for mod, looking forward to it, i'll be doing stats for drivers profile

GPGSL career;
I'm looking for a driver seat,if someone want me as tester,just pm me :)

My GPGSL Career
Could anyone send me the new shape, the file has been removed on the official link on pg1.

Thanks, I need it for the Phoenix presentations.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
[rapidshare.com]

P.S.
Philip,if possible,can you send me car logos(in eps)?

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 03:59PM by senna9194.
Sure. Maybe not in EPS, but I can definately send them. If I can, they'll be in EPS.

Thanks for the car link!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I still would like to know what ever happened to me suddenly from in the top 10 to in the backfield; thats one thing I can remark on the GPGSL, sometimes they are unaware what happened to different cars/drivers. I know it's a though job (I did it myself with the WGP) but still too many times imo there isn't a good answer to what happened to someone, they just find themself on a next screenshot with a lot of time lost. Further then that the coverages are awesome and so is the league :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
mortal Wrote:
> Can some kind soul please paint two helmets for me
> please on the current shape. For Ward and Van der
> Sloot.
> The mod has been updated with helmet images,
> testers and drivers, and new music, that will be a
> surprise lol. I will say the new music is all auto
> related. :-)
> Six days remaining to S3 Mod upload.
> Team boosts have to be in to Stu by 5pm AEST this
> Friday, as soon as I get the perfs it's game-on at
> Hockenheim.

I'll do both of them, and Ross's helmet is almost done, I'm gonna show it to him, and if he likes it, I'll send it to you.

I'm guessing Van der Sloot is from the Netherlands and Will is English?

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy