GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Monil you have PM :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Good job by Keeley, looks like her testing is helping her. I'll probably hand over my testing duties to Ross. It looks like it's helping the both of them.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
A good qualifying, it is all very close at the front!

Interesting to have three of the championship contenders in the first three grid spots, so it could be a great battle for the race!

X (@ed24f1)
Top three in the championship top three on the grid. This should be exciting!

Ed and Phil are allowed to race but may I let them both be aware neither I want both the drivers and constructors titles coming back to Kent with us at the end of the season.

Impressive practice and another pole in quali :)

Hopefully we can win soon, were now the only team to never win in the GPGSL

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
11th, makes a change.

Could do something with that.

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
HUNGARIAN GP, POST QUALIFYING DRIVERS QUOTES, Marko Aleksander, 1st
"It's a thrill to be on pole position infront of so many fellow Slovenians who travelled across the border to attend the Hungarian GP. I had chillls up and down my spine when I heard the crowd roar as I crossed the finish line.
This will be a threeway battle with Ed and Phillip, so with us so close, fuel load will be more important than usually. Hopefully I will draw a light load in the first stint. Yes, you heard me, we are not allowed to set it ourselves.*
It's been quite a while since my last victory, so hopefully I haven't forgotten how to do it.[laughs] The pacing myself period is over, but the only thing I can promise is - I will drive my boots off"

*we can't set fuel load within the window for drivers in gp4, obviously

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I was asked whether all cars completed the full FP and qualy session as the mod download MD settings are not correct for Hungaroring. This would be a trackpack error anyway and I can assure the teams and drivers that all cars completed the full session as the settings are always checked prior to the event.
Hungaroring is set to 0% weather, 22 cars enabled for the session, 100% two pitstops and 42 laps for the race, AI errors are set to 40. The race will be run sometime today. Good luck everyone. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Monil you have PM :)

Got the PM.
Just calculated my average starting position in my 16 GPG SL races. It's only 15,1785 with 9 races starting from 16th or worse. Only 3 in the top 10 with P7 as best career result. and 6 races from 19th or worse.

I hope I got better luck qualifiying next season

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
8th isn't too bad for me in Free Practice. Kev's 5th is a good showing, I only hope he translates that into a win. Charrel had better get a charge on in the race! ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Very nice qualy for me :)
Let's hope the race will be good, too... I'm looking forward to it!
10th on FP... good...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Congratulations, Marko!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
The race has been run and won!

For some strange reason the race duration was 24 laps, which suited me anyway as I don't have a lot of time right now, that annoying thing called 'life' has got in the way. So this event is the Hungaroring Sprint Race. :-)
Anyway I checked the MD in TSM and it's set for 42 laps so meh, whatever. I can't possibly run it again.
Also, the race winner failed to make the regulation second pitstop, as RD/race steward I will be handing out the GPGSL 'no unfair advantage rule 15 second time penalty' to that particular driver, which will relegate him to second place.
He still has a podium finish due to the gap between second and third. The unofficial results will be posted after the race coverage. Official results later in the week.
Now it's time for tea, the broadcast will be on sometime after that. :-)
Oh yeah, there was one DNF due to an oil leak. Aaaaand....a thrilling totally awesomeness who would've thought it I don't believe it did that just happen OMG and ORLY your kidding me that's unbelievable race start.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Isnt that weird, only 24 laps?

I mean, my qualification was poor.. But I used a team boost + a drivers boost!

Now I get only 24 laps to gain positions, in stead of 42.. Thats a major difference :S

Sucks I used my boost then :S Then just wait till you have time to ru na full race right?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Rule 11c:

In the event of the RD making a mistake and setting the pit stop strategy or setups incorrectly which favours teams or drivers no performance file points will be awarded. However, teams and drivers will be awarded championship points.

If the magicdata are set correctly, then there is no mistake by the RD. We could resort to using this rule, but we'd have to talk about this first.

However, the results will stand, as said in the above rule, regardless of whether we'll use it.
I could re-run the race instead of Mal today, with 42 laps.
However don't wanna gain anything because of it.
I dont know results, but the description of the start can be interpreted that guy(s) at the front lost positions.
Mal' saved qualy game file wont give me 42 laps, i think, as i tested it with some of my own,and it stayed the same amount, so I could edit perfs to reflect qualy, and it'd be a new race compared to what happened in Mal's.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Hmm, this is some nice contradiction within the GPGSLRS ;)
Is it? I'm about to post the coverage. Is that a go?

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy