GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
5th in practise, i surely put myself in the picture in the last two practise sessions.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Here is why I don't want mixed strategies, and it was because in the first ever race of the series. Rico was looking good for the win, but finished third only due to the fact that he made an extra pitstop over everyone else and just generally cost the race for us.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Agreeing with Nick there.

About the race: I think I could have gained some more places if it were a bit longer but gaining 3 is always a solid result. Too bad Rico will pas me again in the standings, but IED gains some more points for keeping that P3 in constructors championship. Looking forward to the IED Tifosi in Italy...

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Laps was set to 42, windows were 15/4 & 30/4. Race distance in-game set to 100%.
All cars made two stops bar one. Second round of pit-stops commenced on lap 19. All cars pitted by lap 21 except one. If that car had pitted, as it should have, it would have come back out in second place. Fastest lap was Marko Aleksander. Sorry, I forgot to post that screen.
The perfs will have to be knocked back for S4 otherwise teams will be capped too early in the season I think. As for driver perfs, we'll discuss it at the end of the season. I don't think we'll make any changes to the formula itself or the points system as it's working just fine, and if it ain't broke don't fix it. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'm moving to NASCAR :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
How did I get to 19th? No, really. I saw myself in 9th. And I qualified in 11th, I thought.

I demand a rerun of the ENTIRE SEASON! :o

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
GPGSL Round 11 Hungarian GP Official Results

1: Marko Aleksander
2: Philip Oakley
3: Ricardo van Smirren

Fastest Lap: Marko Aleksander

Updated Championship tables are on Marko's GPGTV website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2009 10:23PM by mortal.
yes Mal, standings after round 11 on GPGTV site
click here
[gpgtv.webs.com]
Stu will post official ones as always.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Team representatives have until 8pm BST Wednesday 21st October to send their team's boost requirements for the Italian GP at Monza.
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) click here,[tmp.grandprixgames.org] and label the message 'Monza Boost'.

Reminder; Team owner that drives for another team can not be the one who sends the boost for the team he owns. One of team's drivers can do it.
Examples;
-Dan Mills owns TNR but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for TNR. One of TNR drivers can do it.

-Byron van het Bolscher owns Devil Fox but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for Devil Fox. One of Devil Fox drivers can do it.

Bah. I lost. I will still win WDC though. ;)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
POST HUNGARIAN GP DRIVERS QUOTES, Marko Aleksander, 1st
I am glad that the result of the race are finally officially confirmed.
I did what I said I would, drove my boots off. Fastest lap, pole position and race win is the perfect score. A hattrick. A win, 27 races in the making, we did it. I'm dedicating this victory to my team principal Dan Paddock, whose team was last in season 1. It shows that a team can be turned around and dreams can come true. Cliche, but true. The car had incredible pace as I was setting one qualy lap after another. I can't wait till Monza!

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Nice to see that our drivers are so equal in terms of performance.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
GPGSL CHAMPIONSHIP TABLES

Drivers Championship

1 Marko Aleksander svn 95
2 Philip Oakley gbr 89
3 Ed Greenhalgh aus 72
4 Ross Cartwright gbr 57
5 Ricardo van Smirren nld 52
6 Rick Groeneboer nld 52
7 Norbert Horváth hun 45
8 Matt Houston aus 44
9 Stuart Ingers gbr 44
10 Mal Stoddart aus 42
11 Nick van der Voort nld 42
12 Stefan van Renselaar nld 39
13 Monil Santilal prt 39
14 Kevin Schroeder ger 38
15 Christopher Hinz ger 33
16 Ben Brown gbr 28
17 Byron van het Bolscher nld 27
18 Zsigmond Somogyi hun 22
19 Charrel Jalving nld 15
20 Maikel de Boer nld 13
21 John Warrington gbr 10
22 Jethro Walters gbr 10
23 Keeley Grant gbr 10
24 Randy Winston usa 9
25 Zak Tonks gbr 8

Constructors Championship

1 TSS Subaru gbr 161
2 MPR Lancia gbr 134
3 IED Maserati ita 104
4 Velox Honda nld 86
5 Lucky 7 Porsche usa 76
6 DXR Ferrari prt 71
7 Alpha Ford aus 67
8 DFR Alfa Romeo nld 65
9 VSM Lamborghini nld 63
10 TNR Renault gbr 58
11 Phoenix BMW gbr 50

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2009 12:29PM by GPGSL.
MPR News

Sorry a bit of a drunken announcment here, both real and GPGSL style, so happy we got that win, we've gone from nothing to the big time and it's amazing, I've got to thank all the guys at the factory, the guys on the race team and the drivers, especially Marko, this has been a very special journey since the start of season 2. We've had poles but that win always alluded us, finally we have won. Now we aim for that drivers championship, we all want that number 1 on the car next season, Marko deserves it after all the troubles of the last two years. It's a pleasure to have you as a member of the team mate.

A special announcment goes to Monil aswell, although he has been unlucky this season and has had some less than steller performances, we still appreciate that he joined the team. His effort this season will be congratulated and he is too be offered a contract for next season if he wants it. We hope we can continue and that Monil can soon win again in the GPGSL. He also deserves some good results after that poor season 2 and some awful luck this year.

Cheers

Dan ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
i'm really disappointed with the second half of the season so far

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
new testers (mclarenaustralia aka Daniel f.e.) can choose 2 of the remaining races to get exta 50 points added to perfomance,
choose 2 races and send it now to Stoopid click here [tmp.grandprixgames.org], if you havent yet.

label it drivers boost,include 2 tracks of your choice from this bellow

remaining calendar/weather forecast

12 Italy Monza -0 percent chance of rain

13 Japan - Suzuka, 0 percent chance of rain

14 San Marino - Imola 1991, 0 percent chance of rain
15 Brazil - Interlagos ,85 percent chance of rain

16 Monaco - Monte Carlo ,0 percent chance of rain

17 United Kingdom - Silverstone, 20 percent chance of rain

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2009 04:10PM by BAR#10.
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is why I don't want mixed strategies, and it
> was because in the first ever race of the series.
> Rico was looking good for the win, but finished
> third only due to the fact that he made an extra
> pitstop over everyone else and just generally cost
> the race for us.

Yes, it has happened multiple times now, so i think we need to discuss how better to manage this problem after the series, to stop this problem happening again if possible.

X (@ed24f1)
We can't stop it from happening, we obviously tried. However, if you have suggestions to make the penalty part better, please do PM the GPGSL account. Maybe you could do it earlier rather than later because otherwise you might forget about it :)
Gaulty schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is why I don't want mixed strategies, and it
> was because in the first ever race of the series.
> Rico was looking good for the win, but finished
> third only due to the fact that he made an extra
> pitstop over everyone else and just generally cost
> the race for us.

maybe if he had gone for one stop he wouldn't have been in the position to win and would have finished third anyway. i admit that on certain tracks one stop is better than two and vice versa on other tracks but i highly doubt that one driver would always get the best strategy and another always the worst. it would cancel out over the course of a season. we don't fear someone getting favoured by gp4 by getting added the whole perf variation all the time either. plus it would spice races up a bit as you would never know how many stops the cars were going to do. we could simply set the 50% of the field on a one stopper and the other half on two. imo better races and we could just forget about that time penalty rule. my 5 cents

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy