GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
If a re-run will appear, can't you use that new tool? Where you can edit the grid? ;-) Would be handy instead of messing with performances

Anyhow I don't mind 24 laps. If everyone still made 2 stops then the chances are almost the same fair as 42 laps

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it? I'm about to post the coverage. Is that a
> go?

I'd would say it's a go, but it's NOT up to me ;-)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
IMO it's a go. After two pitstops, hardly anything changes anyway.
One car made only one stop, hence the time penalty. I'll go ahead and post the race. Hang the expense. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Round 11 Hungarian GP (Sprint Race)

Welcome back trackside for Round 11 at Hungary. This is a Sprint Race event of 24 laps.
All cars will make two pitstops. No chance of rain.
The cars are lined up on the grid, Aleksander on pole. We're just waiting for the RD to clear the crumbs off the broadcast console from the qualy session,
he's just lining up his doughnuts, and placing the pink iced doughnut to one side to be
savored when we get some onboard coverage of Houston in his Velox Honda.

The race is on! A great start, and look at the TSS cars, it's three wide down the straight into the first corner!
Can Aleksander hold them off. Thrilling stuff!

It's game on as they race to turn one.

Oakley dives down the inside and snatches the lead from Aleksander.

Oakley TSS leads the Hungarian GP,.

Onboard with Aleksander, now in second place, as Oakley sprints away.

The first fastest lap of the race.

It's not over yet, as Aleksander fights back.

And retakes the lead.

TSS in second and third.

Leaderboard check.

Fastest lap from Aleksander.

Santilal in eighth place.

Both TSS cars still in pursuit of the race leader, with van Smirren in fourth.

Time to grab that pink doughnut as we go onboard with Houston as he makes a move on Grant.

A quick replay as Santilal goes on fire, no wait, it's an oil leak!

The end of the race for Santilal.

Back to the live action, and where's my doughnut? Which TSS car is that sideways on the track as Houston passes Grant?

Better check the replay and see what went on, oh my,the TSS cars have made contact! Do I hear cries of 'break out the bramble' from the TSS garage!

Oh dear, not looking good for Greenhalgh is it.

Fortunately there was some clear track and the Aussie rejoins in seventh.

Somogyi in eigth place.

van het Bolscher makes a pass on Brown.

Nicely done.

Top eight.

Pit stops are on.

Race leader is in the pits.

Oakley retakes the lead.

And now Oakley pits.

Back onboard with Houston while I polish of my pink-iced doughnut.

Hmmmm. Who didn't make a pit stop? He's a very naughty boy!

Another fastest lap from Aleksander. Has that car got pace or what?

Top eight, two laps to go.

That ends the GPGTV.org/farked broadcast from the Hungaroring. There will be no race winner screenshot this round.
Stay tuned for the unofficial results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2009 12:37PM by mortal.
GPGSL Round 11 Hungarian GP (Sprint Race) Results

For this round the GPGSL declares Marko Aleksander MPR Lancia the official race winner.
Second place Philip Oakley TSS Subaru and third place Ricardo van Smirren IED Maserati.

OMG I FINISHED IN THE POINTS
WAIT
OMG I FINISHED

PINK DONUTS FOR ALL!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Well, that wasnt any fun :S

I wasnt in any screen, short race.. Nothing happened..
Sucks that this was my last race, a shame that we ruined 2 boosts on this race..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
You need to carry a gun more often lol!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I go for the re-run!! ;)

Congrats to Marko for the win! And FFS this season's just going bad to worse. If it gets anymore crapper, I'm out of this thing!
And another fall back in the beginning -> useless race.

At least Matt scored some points, but this isn't going to help us in the championship.
Not a bad result in the end, but it could have been much better. In particular, it would have been nice if Philip left me a bit more racing room down at Turn 1. I was catching him over a few laps, and I thought that he would not block my move in such a way, as I was faster at that point of the race. Luckily I locked my brakes to avoid further contact, and we both continued and still had a good team result in the end.

Good for Ben to get some more points for Alpha as well!

X (@ed24f1)
13 th ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW ?!?!?!?!?!?!
at least a point after two dnf in a row

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
what happened to Kevin? Too bad Charrel, thought you would score some points, still i wanna thank you for some good races and offcourse a nice podium finish in Donington ! For IED i think we had quite a great race again :) Im very happy with this podium position. Rick from 12th to 9th, solid job :) nice points haul.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I thought it was a 20 second penalty. Or have I been making up rules in my head again?

Good drive from Rico, third is always good. Pleased with that and good to be back in the points, first time in a few races I think.

Rick, more points again, nice and solid. Looking good there.

I'm liking this season, and its our home race coming up, feeling optimistic.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
> I thought it was a 20 second penalty. Or have I
> been making up rules in my head again?

According to the first post, it is 20 seconds in the wet, and 15 in the dry.

I'm not sure why there is a difference though...

X (@ed24f1)
Oeh indeed, the home race :) Im feeling confident for that one, cant wait for it.I hop i can take revenge on the podium DNF's erlier this season by scoring a win again :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
SchueyFan Wrote:
> According to the first post, it is 20 seconds in
> the wet, and 15 in the dry.
>
> I'm not sure why there is a difference though...

Right, cheers. Not being biased but seems a bit short.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy