GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
John Warrington makes racing return!

VanSmirren Motorsports is glad to announce John Warrington will be Kevin's new teammate from Italy onwards till the end of the season.
We wanna thank Charrel and Jethro for theire job this season as racing drivers.
John was unavailable for comments. We still expect Charrel to do a top job in hungary. And im sure he can score a podium again. Charrel will then take John's testseat for the remainder of the season.

P.S. we expect more news soon. This will all be about Season 4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
John is one of the guys who was with us from th start. He deserves this racing seat

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Marko still in the hunt for the championship :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
The GPGSL will allow that driver change (John Warrington) as the team has used two of its quota of three driver changes per season.

Four drivers will receive non-activity warnings for this round of activity checks, one driver may lose his team.
However, we will wait for a response once the warnings have been sent before taking action according to the GPGSL rules.

In the event of the driver being removed from the series, the GPGSL will pass the team management to the first driver on that team for the remainder of S3. At the close of S3, the team slot will be allocated to the next person on the team waiting list.
We created the rules (activity checks) to prevent the series from being populated by 'ghost drivers and teams', (recall the WGP/W300), therefore it is in everyone's best interest that the GPGSL adheres to the activity rules and removes non-participating drivers and team owners.
It may seem harsh but if members cannot make the effort to participate in the series the GPGSL will remove drivers and team owners and give the positions to those who are willing to become involved.
I expect the GPGSL will make an official announcement on the latest round of activity checks within a day or so.

A reminder to team owners that the deadline for team boosts for Hungaroring closes today. FP will be on as soon as the perfs for the round are released.
That's it from pit-lane.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2009 10:53PM by mortal.
Stu, clear out your inbox! I have something important to say. When you have cleared it out, send a PM so I can send you a PM. It's something regarding the perfs, so keep them private and secret!!!!!!!!!!
Why does I get a activity check mail? Double F is sold to iceman kimi and is now called Devil Fox Racing.
Our apologies for that, Id say it shouldn't have happened.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Rumors report that Matt Houston will carry a loaded shotgun in the next race and will shoot anyone that comes near him.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Hahahaha.

Yeah STu, your inbox if full :P

Cant send the boost now :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Lucky Seven will bring bulletproof canopy cars to protect themselves from Matt Houston.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
boost hungary
since Stu's inbox is full and we dont know when he'll log in, send it to GPGSL account in the meantime. click here [tmp.grandprixgames.org]
So far only VSM said that they were unable to send it, I assume others managed it or havent send it yet.
The deadline could be prolonged for the time it was unavailable, i suppose, though if noone else complaints and VSM send theirs it should be fine?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2009 03:31PM by BAR#10.
If we have already sent in our boosts, do we have to send them in again?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
No, if you were able to send it, thus his inbox wasnt full and he received it, not neccesary.
if you wanna make sure, you can send it again if you want,i suppose.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
GPGSL escreveu:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL S3 Mid Season Test Mod Final Update
>
> GPGSL S3 Mid Season CSM Mod Update Changelog
>
> Delete the existing installation.
> Changes:
> Deleted files not required for this version.
> Mod Images updated.
> All ini/vars files updated.
> Music removed to reduce file size.
>
> Missing from the mod:
> Updated team/driver/helmet gpi files. (send me a
> pm if you can do these)
> Updated driver nationality icons.
> Greidanus helmet & fixed Vilela helmet.
> No perf file included, download the latest test
> driver perf (Hungaroring) and
> insert to Patch_Test folder.
>
> Download link: 29.9MB Zip
> [download280.mediafire.com]
> uzmonwl/GPGSL-S3-09+Mid+Season+CSM+Test+Mod+Final.
> zip

How can I put it into my GP4?

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Vandusk schreef:
> Why does I get a activity check mail? Double F is
> sold to iceman kimi and is now called Devil Fox
> Racing.

*hides*
Activity check? Oh hello. Oh no, I posted in the last 2 weeks ;)

Iceman-Kimi schreef:
> Activity check? Oh hello. Oh no, I posted in the
> last 2 weeks ;)

Re: GPG Super League - Season 3: Round 9: DONINGTON QUALY & RACE ONLINE NOW! -TEST DRIVERS WANTED - ENTER NOW!!!
Datum: 11 oktober 2009 09:46
Gepost door: Iceman-Kimi (IP gelogd)

To be exact :] 3 and a half day ago (Y)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy