GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
@Psylark, send me your helmet again please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
noooo, 2nd potential podium that ended in a dnf. nick, i hope you have a good excuse ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Not bad, still took 1 point home - congrats Norbert ;-) Great podium once again! Hope it'll be my turn again soon

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Phil's first retirement of the season so we can't complain too much and Ed just had a mare.

A weekend to forget for TSS

Good result for the team after we both started near the back.

More points for Lucky 7 :) We might catch Velox for 4th.
Now... May i ask what the hell happened to me?
I was ahead of peoples by a margin... yet i end up airbourne...
Stewards where are you...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
cant wait to see the unofficial standings from this round :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Was quite dissapointed after yesterdays qualy session, but this result in the race has made my day. NMust thank my mechanics and engineer for a great race setup, and again thank the weather for making it rain in the final stages of the race. Congrats to fellow dutchman Van Renselaar!

ps. Welcome on board Daniel!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Not bad, although could of been better.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why does everybody crash into Velox cars?
velox cars are slow moving obstacles :P

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
How do I update the mod? I don't know where some of the stuff is meant to go.
Crap, lost a potential win

Both cars went off :( Could of been big points when TSS got none, this race hands them the Constructors

Nice come back from Marko as ever to finish 5th and to get the fastest lap

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Just missed out on the points!
@mortal, I got someone else to convert my helmet before, and im sure i saw it in the mod. if its not in there then im not worried, my old helmet is fine

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
This what is in the mod.

To update the mod, replace the existing files with the new ones. Follow the existing file structure of the mod. If it is a helmet file, it belongs in the helmet dir, very easy to do. If you have a specific file problem, ask, your question is too vague.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy