GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
1st and 3rd. That was a brillaint start to the weekend. The IED Tifosi are going mad.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2009 05:37PM by Gaulty.
Oh good. I like being ahead of the MPR's, especially Marko :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
yes, but I did not drive in Fp:P

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Whitout boost this will be a difficult race, but we have an underpowered car most of the time, so we'll use the boost left somewere else were we think to have more of an advantage from it.

Lucky Seven Season 4 announcement coming soon...stay tuned!

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
What? I was top at one point and I end up 5th. Dammit!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

turkey_machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What? I was top at one point and I end up 5th.
> Dammit!

That's what she said ;)
ItalianEnglish Dynamics Press Conference

Good evening. We are at Monza for our home grand prix and looking at our practice pace, it looks very promising. Well done Ruben and Daniel. But the main reason we have gathered you all in the rather plush ItalianEnglish Media Centre is that we are announcing the drivers for the upcoming Season 4.

This season has been excellent, can't put it any other way. I have loved every minute of this year, Rico's awesome wins in Australia and USA as well as Rick's stunning drive in the yet in Malaysia. We are third in the standings and with both drivers equal on 52 points. Our best season by miles.

So, to carry on the continuity, Rick Groeneboer will be staying on at the team for his fourth year. His win earlier on in the season was richly deserved after lots of hard work and improvement since the first year. I'll let Rick take over for a little bit.

I'm very delighted to stay here at IED for a fourth season. This season has definitely been my best so far and looking at the results I've had in S1 and S2 with this team I see an upward line that hopefully will continue in S4.
On of the most important factors for this upward line in results is the amazing teamwork here. After three seasons everybody in the team know what to do and that saves us a lot of time and work in for instance looking for a right setup and making some very fast pit stops.

If all goes well S4 will be another fantastic season and we hopefully will perform even better than in S3.

But you may notice that there are just the two chairs up here. We were set to announce Ricardo van Smirren for another year at the team, but outside circumstances have required to make an agreement for the two parties that due to Rico's other activities, he will not be as active for the next few months. Therefore the team still have a second seat open. I am carefully mulling over options for Season 4 on who will partner Rick. But we must thank the fantastic work Rico has done for the team the past three seasons. I will never forget the moment when he crossed the line first in Australia.

If you wish to drive for us, please do just drop me a line, I'm taking time on deciding this so there are a lot of opportunities to impress me.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Monza972 Wrote:
> turkey_machine Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What? I was top at one point and I end up 5th.
> > Dammit!
>
>
> That's what she said ;)

Touché Monil, touché. ;-)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

I see Phoenix is way down the order...same old, same old.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> I see Phoenix is way down the order...same old,
> same old.

Next year will be different, I hope. New livery (maybe), a new driver and a new tester.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I'm being sacked....lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Not too bad from me, could have done better though

Woohoo, what a fantastic result; 1st place. What more can i do to convince my team boss to take me as second race driver for next season?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great!!! 6th place!! I'm on ascendent! So normal for me, a top driver, GP32kOC 2007 champion... I'll go to top level on GPGSL!! ;);););)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
yay, team and driver boost worked out perfectly

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
lets hope qualy is as good as the FP was for IED. i'd like to have P1 btw ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
5th and 11 place..

Not really bad, but could be a lot better :/

I was pushing to hard to get a fast lap, and I spun..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Qualy was run yesterday and pitstop bug appeared.
tested it afterward with F1 perfs and appeared 3 out 6 times.
I though you can avoid via accelerating but you cant.

qualy will be rerun on 2006 Monza with magic data copypasted so that it will be exact same conditions in terms of speed, power, reliabilty and setups.
I did well in qualy, the bug did not happen to a top 3 driver, so it's not to favour anyone. however it could have, so we have to treat everyone the same.

however using Monza 06 for race would be different as I've noticed that there are no shunts at the start, which they are at 08 version, in this way I would be biased as i'd know that I have lots more chances to stay on top after T1 if I use 06 version for race. There's also little less chance of overtaking at 06 version on the other hand compared to 08, maybe cc-line.

therefore to avoid any bias and just keep driving conditions it as it supposed to be

1.a rerun of qualy will happen on 06 version
2.I will try it three times. If a bug reappears there in 3 tries, original qualy results will be official, as having just another driver bugged isnt solution. however the race will take place on original track either way, as bug in the race does not appear to be a problem and so that driving line, start of the race and overtaking will be in the same conditions.
So I will take new results , put cars on correct order and take it from there.

hopefully the first rerun of qualy will be succesful. Like i said, if it isnt i will re run it for 2 more times, like we do to avoid one stoppers in the race. If the qualy rerun doesnt avoid bug, original results will stand.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
just did a rerun of qualy, it was succesful, no pitstop bug.
coverage coming up , bare with me.

GPGSL career;
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy