GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
8th is a strong result here. Great pit stop strategy from Monil made him pas me because of lower fuel and better tyres. Still some nice points again for IED in the race for third in constructors. Congrats to Marko once again.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Congrats to the complete VSM Team,

I think we had a very competitive weekend. Getting both test drivers in the top 12 of the test session.

A nice qualifying from warrington.

And a legandary race from Kevin Shroeder! Almost won the race from 22nd, scoring another 2nd place for some good points for the team. To bad Warrington couldnt do much in the race, but its nice to see you back in the field. I couldnt imagine any better driver taking over my seat.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Really happy with 5th. Great result after the disappointment in Hungary.
Unlucky for Keeley getting pushed off, she could have got some points.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2009 08:25PM by RAC5.
Race was allright, if I had more power then I didn't lose so many places, but I don't have a lot of power, so I lose quite some places.. At least got us some points :)

lol, imageshack was slooooooow.
anyway unofficial standings updated.
[gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Lucky Seven will start carrying shotguns onboard for when Matt Houston gets close to us.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
i was really struggling on the 2nd set of tyres, was as high as 5th, but ended as last of the finishers...
again........meh..... :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
§%&&§#
whenever i get punched out it's a velox. apart from that the race was good. i had a good enough speed and finished ahead of my teammate.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
4th and 8th. I'll take that happily. Nice result. Still 3rd in the championship. All is good. Just got to continue our good form to wherever we are next. Which is a worry, oh, Japan.

Hopefully I will have decided on a driver by San Marino.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
How the hell did Kevin not win that? That would have been the most awesomely epic win ever, ever ever. 2nd's a great result!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

quite a disappointing result for me obviously. hopefully i can improve again at the next race.

X (@ed24f1)
Well done Phil on getting up onto the podium, if we can keep being consistant like this then we'll keep you in the championship fight.

So disappointing for Ed, he really deserved a good race here.

MPR Radio

Dan: Get in Marko, that's 2 in a row, great job, great job, absolutley cosmic mate

Marko: Haha incredible race, car was so good guys, thanks to all the team

Dan: Congrats mate you did the hard work out there today, Monil in 7th aswell, what a weekend

Marko: See you on the podium for the celebration Woo!!

Dan: Haha, quality, fuel mixture 3 mate, pick up rubber please

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
My apologies to Kevin. Seems I screwed up big time and he received his Hungary perf and no boost. Doh! Not that it did him any harm ;)

Kev's perf at Monza should have been 16137,563,16200,536.

Kev will be re-allocated his driver boost at a circuit of his choosing and also an extra 8 qualy perf points at the next round to compensate for the missing 8 at Monza.

Again, sorry Kev!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I must say
Velox were awesome
Great cars
Great fun...
hahaa
Love you Nick hahaha

GPGSL WDC Season 4
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I must say
> Velox were awesome
> Great cars
> Great fun...
> hahaa
> Love you Nick hahaha

*shakes fist*

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
ptclaus98 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SpaceAce Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I must say
> > Velox were awesome
> > Great cars
> > Great fun...
> > hahaa
> > Love you Nick hahaha
>
>
> *shakes fist*

+1

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Great, Marko!! Congratulations!!

I can see the trophy for MPR team!! hahahahaha...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy