GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Rod_vs schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BTW, Nick, I send you my new helmet!!

Uhm, OK. Will I need to sign when it arrives or will it fit in the mailbox?
It is a mark of the great season we have had that 5th and 8th is a disappointing qualifying

after a long time a poll on GPGTV,asking you which team's driver will win in Suzuka as three teams have both drivers in top 8.
also teammate comparison update, standings after round 12, new feature Stats(wins, poles), and even unofficial Entry List for S4 by the info gathered so far.(the latter the most bellow feature on the left)

[gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
AH COMON! last 4 races started from 20, 20, 20 and now 22 :S Really starting to get annoyed by this ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
You suck, get over it ;)
18th? OMFG....
The race will be later this week, I have a fair bit on at the moment. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
OMG! Qualy gets worse for me, 20th is not the way to go to win races LOL!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Nick, I send you by PM!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Nickv schreef:
> You suck, get over it ;)

I know ;)

But this way I can't improve on qualifying either .. Also my race result is already kinda determined to be in the back of the field. (even when Kevin did go from 22nd to 2nd but such things won't happen in most of the races)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
SUZUKA,PRESS CONFERENCE with Martini Paddock Racing driver Marko Aleksander

Ladies and gentlemen of the international press, questions from the floor, please.

(Newschannel): Marko, you've mentioned that it was a vivid qualifying session?
Aleksander: Yes, it was a very close battle for being on top of the grid, Monil taking the provisional pole, then me being just one thousand of a second quicker, only to lose it to Nick.

(Newschannel): Obviously you are coming to Japan after two wins back to back. Tell us something about Monza, and is there any pressure being the favorite?
Aleksander: You, know ... Italian GP was tremendous for me personally. Avoiding the tangle between my teammate and Greenhalgh, and getting the momentum back after van Smirren overtook me. I returned the favour on lap 9 and led the race from there on end. I had the storming Schroeder behind me for most of the race, especcially last fifteen laps dragged forever as he was only 1,5 seconds behind. And even with extra boost VSM had, he still had an underpowered car compared to top teams, so it was a great drive by him nonetheless.
I actually checked with my team over radio if the info on pitboard was correct as it was always the same. Once the confirmation came, I knew I had to keep pushing to take the win. And we did enough. Awesome. Dan was congratulating me via radio then telling me to pick up rubber on the slow in lap, I replied "hey I collected the win, why dont I do some donuts instead and forget about tyres for a while"[laughs]

As for pressure, I'm fine. I focus ussually just on the next race, though you can't but help it to think about the big picture. But still I was in similar situation before in season 1, albeit I was trying to catch up.

(MediaTV77): Is potential threepeat a bonus or one of the steps to a championship? What can we expect from the race
Aleksander: Is this a trick question? [laughs]
This is a historic opportunity, It'd be a threepeat!
It'd be both bonus and another step in the right direction, like you know full well. As for the race;
with Nick on pole and Velox guys alltogether very strong again it will be more interesting. Monil is in top form too, and Team Shadow guys are there, and they may have qualified little lower than expected, but in the race I expect game on. So will be mine. It should be an exciting race. Tune in to see just who will be Big in Japan.

(Newschannel): How firm is your grip on the title?
Aleksander: There's five more races - including this one - and ten points of advantage can quickly disappear.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We're in a good position and the goal is to capitalize on oportunities. Simple, really. I'm in it to win it, naturally.
So to go back to your question; Will I be the next GPGSL World Champion? Definetely maybe[smiles] Will on the other hand Team Shadow be constructors champions? Definetely mayb... you get the point.

[slotv]:Marko, povejte za slovensko televizijo,kako da še niste podpisali pogodbe za četrto sezono GPG super lige?
Aleksander: O prihodnji sezoni zaenkrat ne bi rad govoril , ker je pred nami še nekaj tednov ali celo mesec tretje sezone. Je pa res, da nisem še ničesar podpisal, ker je prezgodaj. Mar ne bi raje govorili o možnostih za naslov svetovnega prvaka [smeh]?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2009 02:58PM by BAR#10.
@Maikel, you'll be better next year. The perfs will be pretty darn close again at the beginning of the next season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I think we might have to change the engine supplier of DXR after what happened to BATracer, it says on their website ( [batracer.com] ):

"BATracer Unavailable Until Further Notice

BATracer is presently unavailable due to legal issues following receipt of a letter this morning (2nd November 2009) concerning user-submitted Ferrari content within BATracer. Efforts are being made to resolve this issue and to restore the site at the earliest opportunity following changes.

The ability to further upload user-submitted content for inclusion in the game has been disabled until further notice.

BATracer.com

Statement Concerning Infringement of Trademarks and Designs of
Ferrari S.p.A. "Ferrari" of Maranello

The inclusion of Ferrari material into BATracer was not authorised by Ferrari, and the activity of BATracer and user contributions was not in any way related to Ferrari.

All Ferrari content will be removed from the game, and all user-carset projects involving Ferrari content will also be removed."

It should be avoidable by changing DXR's engine supplier and removing the Ferrari logo on their car and update the mod or take it offline..

It doesn't need to be avoided. Ferraris main issue is that money is being made with their material, while we don't.
We've had ferrari logos all over the place here at GPG, never an issue as far I can remember - No need to change any liverys what so ever in my opinion :)

Nickv schreef:
> It doesn't need to be avoided. Ferraris main issue
> is that money is being made with their material,
> while we don't.

No money is being made, though you need to donate money (or become pro) before you can play the Ferrari Challenge and Ferrari has a game on the market called Ferrari Challenge... That's the problem.

It will be interesting to see how it is resolved - if they can prove through financial records that they make no profit, ferrari might let them off relatively lightly.

But I don't think it is any threat to this site.

X (@ed24f1)
And if it is, let them come over, we'll kick their asses :P
GPGSLRS announcement:Season 4 livery recommendation

To make the transition to season 4 as smooth as possible, GPGSLRS
encourages teams to start painting their s4 car already - if
possible.

There is no rush and there will be a break after this season ends too, however we recommend teams to paint almost everything on the cars then just add name and number when team's line up is known and numbers are allocated, the latter ofcourse depends on the outcome of the championship.

This would help for having fully painted grid come Season 4 opener without any long delay, as ideally only numbers and names would be added on the car in off season, if eveything goes to plan.

Ofcourse teams can keep the current livery too and just paint new
numbers on it once they're known. Names depend on the line-up naturally. No rush there either, entry list will be opened for a while and flexible given the GPGSL experience.

Season 3 is expected to last for few more weeks, maybe a month or
even more. And then there will be a break also,so incase you can't paint it till the end of season 3, you will still have time to paint then. Depending on how
soon we work out stuff, off season break will perhaps last less than usual five weeks.

Again, this is just a recommendation or a wish that is, but not demand or anything like that. If you're (already) sure your team will be competing in next season, painting most of the car is welcomed, the sooner the better.

GPGSL Wrote:
> GPGSLRS announcement:Season 4 livery
> recommendation
>
> To make the transition to season 4 as smooth as
> possible, GPGSLRS
> encourages teams to start painting their s4 car
> already - if
> possible.
>
> There is no rush and there will be a break after
> this season ends too, however we recommend teams
> to paint almost everything on the cars then just
> add name and number when team's line up is known
> and numbers are allocated, the latter ofcourse
> depends on the outcome of the championship.
>
> This would help for having fully painted grid come
> Season 4 opener without any long delay, as ideally
> only numbers and names would be added on the car
> in off season, if eveything goes to plan.
>
> Ofcourse teams can keep the current livery too and
> just paint new
> numbers on it once they're known. Names depend on
> the line-up naturally. No rush there either, entry
> list will be opened for a while and flexible given
> the GPGSL experience.
>
> Season 3 is expected to last for few more weeks,
> maybe a month or
> even more. And then there will be a break also,so
> incase you can't paint it till the end of season
> 3, you will still have time to paint then.
> Depending on how
> soon we work out stuff, off season break will
> perhaps last less than usual five weeks.
>
> Again, this is just a recommendation or a wish
> that is, but not demand or anything like that. If
> you're (already) sure your team will be competing
> in next season, painting most of the car is
> welcomed, the sooner the better.

Great news, I'll paint my One car for 2010!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy