GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Japanese GP, post race drivers quotes,
Marko Aleksander, 5th

Had great fun today, close battles with Monil on the Suzuka circuit! Hopefully it was spectacular for viewers. Given our drawn fuel load strategy we didn't have a chance to fight for the win, so there goes my threepeat[laughs] Looking at the big picture it worked out okay, 5th place plus the fastest lap with Phillip in 6th is a-ok for me obviously. To make the most of the race I was trying to set the fastest lap in the end, being lightly fuelled, I was just surprised with the time.
Still leading the championship, the gap is now twelve points in the WDC standings, which doesn't mean a lot. We'll have to keep performing on the highest level to clinch the title. As for WCC we are 15 points behind, so it an't over either

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
[gpgtv.webs.com]
Unofficial standings after round 13 on the gpgtv site.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
ptclaus98 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll be going back to testing from next race on
> with Ross.
>
>
> And Lucky Seven will be going back to the SMD-300
> with Mazda Engines next year.

Not another driver change at Lucky 7! You must all be dizzy with all the swapping going on, I know I am with altering excel every time someone changes ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Team Boost

Owing to the mistake by the perf steward VSM have received 2 bhp boost too much this season. To compensate for this error by the numpty perf steward all other teams will receive an extra 2bhp for the remainder of the season.

Team Boost Remaining

Shadow,Subaru - 2bhp
Velox,Velox - 2bhp
VSM,Lamborghini - 0bhp
MPR,Lancia - 2bhp
Phoenix,BMW - 3bhp
DXR,Ferrari - 2bhp
Devil Fox,Alfa Romeo - 5bhp
TNR,Renault - 8bhp
IED,Maserati - 5bhp
Alpha,Ford - 5bhp
Lucky Seven,Porsche - 2bhp

And that boost applies with the same rules of failure etc, also as otherwise, engine capped teams can go over cap limit with it.

GPGSL career;
Updated championship table:

I did the standings point count, sent the info to Stefan who's doing the graphics table w results which you can see.tnx for that.:-)

Correction:
IED and Velox, while doing the standings I have accidentally swapped points in constructors, so in fact IED is 4th w 119 ponts, Velox 3rd w 125.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2009 07:11PM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 schreef:
> Correction:
> IED and Velox, while doing the standings I have
> accidentally swapped points in constructors, so in
> fact IED is 4th w 119 ponts, Velox 3rd w 125.

Refresh the CC-table to show that :)

That race really cost us.

Pick it up in possibly an excuse to have a third home race...

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Just an activity post. Was away all week on a Geography trip :)
Thanks for doing the champ tables Stefan. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nickv Wrote:
> :o Velox rock!

This chick in my helicopter rocks!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
As long as she keeps her supermodel hands off the joystick you'll be right. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal schreef:
> Thanks for doing the champ tables Stefan. :-)

np :)

btw, when can we send in the boost for the Imola Grand Prix?

TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Team representatives have until 5pm GMT Monday 9th Nowember to send their team's boost requirements for the San Marino GP at Imola(91).
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) [tmp.grandprixgames.org] and label the message 'Imola Boost'.

Reminder; Team owner that drives for another team can not be the one who sends the boost for the team he owns. One of team's drivers can do it.
Examples;
-Dan Mills owns TNR but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for TNR. One of TNR drivers can do it.

-Byron van het Bolscher owns Devil Fox but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for Devil Fox. One of Devil Fox drivers can do it.

Did Alpha get the 2 BHP extra in that list? When I calculated the boosts for Alpha before the Suzuka GP I got 7 BHP left :S

in late september when Stu posted how much teams have left it said alpha 3bhp left, look .[tmp.grandprixgames.org]
how did you come up with seven?
all boost's been published so you can check perfomance file posts prior to every gp from the start.
look for posts by Stoopid and GPGSL.

GPGSL career;
BAR#10 schreef:
> in late september when Stu posted how much teams
> have left it said alpha 3bhp left, look
> .[tmp.grandprixgames.org]
> 91768#msg-891768
> how did you come up with seven?
> all boost's been published so you can check
> perfomance file posts prior to every gp from the
> start.
> look for posts by Stoopid and GPGSL.

I'm pretty sure. I'll have a look again at it tomorrow so I can say it with 100% certenty :)

Now, Imola, a terrible race for us, brazilian who like motorsports!! :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy