GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
BAR#10 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see, so no race videos then.
> tnx Nick.

You actual get shown this:

[racingstefan.bravehost.com]

But then you see images too, but the site is offline now, so no images are shown.. The images af the car look very similair to those shown as gridcars in GP4 :)

Lucky Seven Announces New Partnership With DC Shoes and Patron

Lucky Seven has been looking for a new title sponsor since Jack Daniels announced they will be pulling their sponsorship, and they've found one with DC Shoes coming on board. "This is great for us, DC will be branching out into racewear soon, and we'll be the helping them with that." This means that Lucky Seven's longtime partner Adidas will be leaving as well. "To replace Adidas is Patron, which is kind of funny, replacing the drinks sponsor with a clothing one and then vice versa. Maybe we should have done this the other way around? Oh well."

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
GPGSL Round 13 Japanese Grand Prix

Welcome back to the race coverage.

Houston rejoins the race in fifth position after a pit stop.

A look at the top eight standings, and Hinz in sixth.

Houston looks for a way past Oakley.

Will Aleksander be on the podium here at Suzuka, still a long way to go.

Houston still tucked in behind Oakley.

A chance on the straight.

A successful pass!

Buh-bye!

Tonks exits the pits.

Race leader van der Voort in the pits.

Van Smirren in the pits.

Santilal now in the lead.

And pits.

The Suzuka pit Ninjas get busy!

Houston has his sights set on Aleksander.

Houston leads the Japanese GP.

van der Voort retakes the lead after Houston makes another pit stop.

Houston back out on track, makes a pass on Santilal.

Could it be a Velox 1-2? Still a long way to go.

Santilal and Aleksander take the corner side by side, neither driver willing to yield.

There's contact as Aleksander shunts Santilal!

Aleksander looking for another podium finish looks for an opening past team mate Santilal.

Santilal holds a defensive position and keeps Aleksander at bay.

Houston puts in a fastest lap.

van der Voort makes his last stop for a quick splash, now it's a dash to the finish.

van der Voort retakes the lead.

We have a race winner! Nick van der Voort Velox Honda wins at Suzuka!

Aleksander finishes his race with a fastest lap.

Nick van der Voort, winner of the Japanese GP! Yes, that's Nick van der Voort!
Did I say that Nick van der Voort won the race?

That ends the race coverage from Suzuka, stay tuned for the official results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
5th plus fastest lap, ok i suppose, no threepat though
any idea how Ed overtook me and i finished 10 seconds after Monil since we were neck and neck?:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
GPGSL Round 13 Japanese Grand Prix Official Results

Drivers Best Laps

Drivers Race Points

Constructor Race Points

Congratulations to Nick van der Voort Velox Honda race winner at Suzuka.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2009 11:44PM by GPGSL.
That couldn't have went much worse than if we tried.

No idea what happened with Rick, guessing he spun or someone hit him

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Marko, you took your foot off the accelerator. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Apparently not if i scored fastest lap on last lap, that was half a second faster than anyone else;):o awesome!

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2009 11:49PM by BAR#10.
Wow, i dont know what happened to warrington, but he drove like a madman the last half of the race!

A 8th and 9th position, not what we want, but its some points again! And 2 cars in the points..

Does it happend a lot, no Dnfs at all?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
With five or six laps to go I think it was, I forget exactly how much now, it was getting late, there were still five cars that had not made their second pit stop, most had completed the second stop with nine laps remaining.
It was beginning to look like a re-run, however all cars did make the required two stops, with myself making three stops. (I made a pitstop on lap three, I replayed the laps before the stop, and I got the "try and make it back" radio call, but could not see what caused the stop).
That is why Marko and some other drivers dropped down the standing order in the closing stages of the race, when the last pit stop finally came into play.
The track was the 2005 Ricardo Lampert version, as the Schuey version crashed on loading for some reason. AI errors was set to 0, pitstops set to a 100% two stopper, but I did forget to change the laps to 37, which is why you all got a 100% race distance.

Half an hour after the race start, I had visitors, so I had to pause the race, and it remained paused for over four hours, although I doubt that had any effect on the final results, but it did delay the coverage, making it too late for me to complete it.

We have now had thirteen events, and I have covered eight of them, with Marko and Stu covering five. I think it's a bit sad that we have so many people participating and only one person has stepped forward and said I'll do a race, and even that fell in a heap. It is your series, and your participation is appreciated by us in the GPGSL, however, it would be nice if more people could cover some of the events and reduce the work load on just a few. It's a big effort covering an event, and if it doesn't happen you have nothing. Think about giving something back to your series. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
and zero AI errors Suzuka is an exception to the ai errors rule -like i said in july- , cause last year with regular 40 errors we had a ridicolous race cars going off every lap.
i

GPGSL career;
Charrel, that is why there were no DNF's for the event.

Oke, thanks :D

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Mal, I have to admit that my computer problems haven't helped or I would have done more of the races at this point. However I have just taken delivery of a brand spanking new pc with windows 7 and am hoping to get gp4 sorted in the near future :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
As much as I am happy for the team....

Can someone explain how I can go into the second round of pit stops in first by a few seconds.... set fastest lap in my last stint... yet finish second by 20s?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
At the minute I have a Laptop that can't even run GP4 so can't be much help

Still when I'm back home for Christmas I'd like to do a race or something :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> any idea how Ed overtook me and i finished 10
> seconds after Monil since we were neck and
> neck?:-)

It looks like it was sometime during the first pitstop phase.

Anyway, 5th is quite a solid result, about as much as I could have hoped for from a poor qualifying.

Good work by Stefan to get into the points, and bad luck to Ben who had good car speed.

X (@ed24f1)
13th, guess not that bad, could've really been something if I hadn't started from 22, careful shot: most places gained this round?

Anyway, maybe i'll be able to try and run a race sometime - I do need to get CSM set up right then etc. but a few people here do know I can cover races well enough ;-) Mainly not in weekends though, but with the GPGSL that's never have been a problem ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
nice John, from 20th ot 8th :Ssome points for VSM, some points for IED. nothing to be particlarly happy about. VSJ will start concentrating on next year, and find a fitting engine partner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Wow how on earth did I manage that! Great to be back in the points :D
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy