GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
GPGSL Round 1 Qualifying Albert Park Australia

The moment everyone has been waiting for, the official start of GPGSL Season 2.
The cars have been tweaked by the mechanics, and pit lane is now open. It's a green light at Albert Park.

There is currently a 15% chance of rain for this weekend, raising the humidity level as it has been quite hot here in Melbourne the last week. On Wednesday the mercury climbed to 43C at 3pm.

Weather report.
Sunny. Track dry. 38C. Humidity 87%. Track temp 43C.

First driver out on the track was Randy Winston.

Official results Qualifying Albert Park

Congratulations to Marko Aleksander MPR on pole for the race.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 04:20AM by mortal.
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
LOL! You've still got 40 laps to go! There'll be the odd can of whoop-ass being added to fuel tanks up and down pit-lane tonight I'd say. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Pole in Melbourne "sucks" as far as winning goes, actually, you're overtaken in the first corner ussually, but I'll settle for podium.;)

I am totally in disbelief. Yeah top 12 maybe,I could see that given the deficit, but to turn MPR around like that on day one...
The grid is still close isnt it? The setups were great.
Shadow rocked, Vsm too.
Bravo Dan 8th!!!!

But 5th pole in my gpgsl career... Wow, just wow.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
The TN car has arrived and sent to the Race directors PM´s.
Personally i think its one of the best looking in the field.

Kind regard
Jorge.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
I have to agree, that is one sweet looking car, and all the more so with 'Miss Major Hotness Keeley Grant' behind the wheel. ;-)
Tomorrow the race. Prepare your cans of Whoop-Ass.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
how come I'm dead last in (almost) every single qualifying session? This is extremely disappointing.
It's the luck of the draw I guess, can't think of any other reason. All the cars are very close with the times.

Spidey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm if you had wait a bit more then you had got
> your renders already tomorrow Ryan and Monil....
> But hey wasted time is the best time!
> 4 hours pro render of wasted time where i couldnt
> do anything special on my pc except some internet
> stuff and chatting

Sorry for that Flo, I wanted to present the car before the screenshots started popping up. I wanted to keep the car under wraps until it was rendered and FP1 was today. I'm really sorry dude :(. If you want you can send it over.

Looking on the race side of things; Bad all round. I'm in 9th and i hoped i'd be up there somewhere around 2nd or 3rd. Matti's down than me rather than close to me. DERs are both in the mid pack. Oh how i hope there isn't a big crash at the back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 08:46AM by Monza972.
im pretty happy with 13th place, looking at I didn't have a perf yet :)

fantastic start to the season at my home race - hopefully shadow secure a great result!

X (@ed24f1)
Yay- I´m 4th! But Marko how the %$*& did you do that, mate? LOL!

Phoenix did ok-like Mlonil, I really hope there isn´t a crash in the midfield!

Can´t wait for the race, now :)

GO VSM!!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Oh nice, 4th and 5th for VSM! Good luck in the race boys, I'd expect no less than a 1-2! ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Cool, Im 11th with a typo in my name ._.

It should be Matty NOT Matti
I'll fix that right now. :-)

Yeah, good Position for the Race, Points are my aim...
And the MPR is only because of the livery so fast:P
@Bruninho: you´re a bit egomanic,eh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 10:59AM by Kev188.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll fix that right now. :-)

how can I be that bad ? :S

Bring on the race. I'll try a 2005 Kimi Raikkonen style charge through the field! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 01:07PM by Bruninho.
Oh my god 18th! Oh well, gonna have to find a can of whoop-ass that Mal is so fond of ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy