GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
LOL @ you guys :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mod tested, Jorge is working on a magic data glitch. Fingers crossed. :-)

Update:
We're good to go. Mod looks great, runs like a dream. Everything is perfect.
The mod will be released when the last cars are in and the team arts are done.
We'll announce it ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2009 11:44AM by mortal.
GPGSLRS ANNOUNCEMENT: OFFICIAL FRIDAY FREE PRACTICE IN MELBOURNE - TODAY
The first official session will be held later today in Melbourne, in a 30 minute free friday practice mode. Results will be posted first on the GPGTV website. GPG SUPERLEAGUE IS STARTING! There's a 15 percent chance of rain.

Nick, put it in the title,please.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
No offence Marko, but wouldn't it just be simpler to put it on the thread as well as the website?

You know when you said first round was on the 30th, I thought that was practice. Oh damn it, just damn it. Is it Stuart that is doing the practice?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No offence Marko, but wouldn't it just be simpler
> to put it on the thread as well as the website?
>
> You know when you said first round was on the
> 30th, I thought that was practice. Oh damn it,
> just damn it. Is it Stuart that is doing the
> practice?

No, Marko is doing this one. And yer right Ryan I thought 30th meant Friday Practice ;)
As far as I can see the quickest we can do races is one per week. One day for Free Practice, the next Qualifying, the next Race. After Qualifying I will announce that power boosts entries are open for the next event.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Mal adressed the calendar issue, races will be ran when they are, but with 5 days deadline after it for boosts.So 2 in a week possible too.
I did mention in the thread that FP, will be on 29th few pages back, and remember Mal is 10,11 hours infront of GMT/cet so I could argue it's 29th already in Australia. :p
It will be announced in the thread that results are available on the site and sneak preview will be posted here.
stay tuned.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
You'll have mail in a tic Marko.

I take it the whole qually and race will be on here though.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
bleh i will leave the boost for the brazilian race only. our aim is to win at home.

Your chances of retirement will greatly increase though. What a laugh it'd be if both your cars retire within ten laps ;)
bad results 17th
FREE FRIDAY PRACTICE RESULTS,REPORT ,MELBOURNE ROUND ONE MELBOURNE, GPGSL S1/09
WHO STOLE THE SHOW ON FUMES?
In a terrific decison by one of the teams that their driver should just do 10 consecutive laps without pitting for new tyres, led man from United Kingdom to set the fastest time in an inavgural act of Super League's second season.

Free Practice Session in Melbourne results/report. Round 1 of GPGSL S2/09 for now exclusively on the official website.
Read the results and full report here
[gpgtv.webs.com]

screenshot will be available later in this thread.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Woo Ross #1 :)

1st ever time for MPR

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Marko, no screenies of ItalianEnglish if possible please. Still want to try and do my release soon.

Nice result for Zak though, for first test anyway.

6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2009 06:21PM by Gaulty.
No screenies, but results.

GPGSL career;
You've put screenshot will be available later in this thread?

6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
> Marko, no screenies of ItalianEnglish if possible
> please. Still want to try and do my release soon.
>
> Nice result for Zak though, for first test anyway.

Some of the teams are taking so long to unveil their new cars that I think Mal will beat you all and post pictures of them in the Melbourne race LOL

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Gaulty Wrote:
> Marko, no screenies of ItalianEnglish if possible
> please. Still want to try and do my release soon.
>
> Nice result for Zak though, for first test anyway.

Same goes for DER.

Woo for Kyran and Dan. But I sucked! :o. I know, the BHP is less
...of results.
Free friday practice has no results after it exits, so one is taken in game after the end of session. (ier isnt on it)

GPGSL career;
Okay, gotcha now. Did ye get the pm?

6 Time Race Winners
Wooooohoooooo! Podium, never did that in WGP. Dan, did you see that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy