GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
3 posts,lol

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
well little late reaction, but I want to thank my team for giving me the oportunity to drive this great car, and I hope I will do well as testdriver.

Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat!!!!!!!
hey, a idea, if you mix the gpgtv site with the gpgsl site of Ryan (where he was working a long time on) you will have the perfect site, i really love the statistics of the freewebs.com/gpgsl site when you see houw many races some has driven
the previous teams of the person
etc. etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Two bookmarks too much for you, Rico?:p
Ryan has said before that he likes to do his stuff on his own, and all good with that.:-)

And tbh, I like my site, my way too. We have different styles, so I guess it doesn't matter if they are together or not, either way. etc.
Make sure you read Stuart's(user name:Stoopid) column.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I'm not fussed either. I think the things are two different things as well, mine is much more statistical based, more of a record of things. I think the gpgtv one is more light hearted, pretty much the complete oppisite to what I do.

I've considered about it, but I like it the way mine is, and likewise with the gpgtv one.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Well i've just landed in france ready to go!!!

I could of been told lol

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double F had still no test-drivers. :|
I'm confused! Who is Stefan testing for Alpha or TN? Until Ed says different I am gonna leave him in the Alpha team. I thank you! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
LOL,
Stu you got the (races) pots rule in the excel right?like Nick said; Rounding down everything in the perf file, but keeping the halves etc in reserve. Let that be clear, EVERY decimal goes into the pot and will be kept until another decimal arrives.

And in testing the tester drivers get 12 to 1 points for race perf points, while 15 to 1 for qualy perf points

GPGSL career;
@ Florian, if some teams have no testdrivers it doesnt really matter, i bet with 16 races or so on the calendar we will see some driver transfers and people landing out of a seat
so a team could pick this guy up for testing.An experienced testdriver ;)

"If in doubt, Flat out."
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL,
> Stu you got the (races) pots rule in the excel
> right?like Nick said; Rounding down everything in
> the perf file, but keeping the halves etc in
> reserve. Let that be clear, EVERY decimal goes
> into the pot and will be kept until another
> decimal arrives.
>
> And in testing the tester drivers get 12 to 1
> points for race perf points, while 15 to 1 for
> qualy perf points

Yep sorted mate, everything is rounded down automatically and pots look after themselves :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Just to add something to GPGTV style.
We are mostly lighthearted, filled with humour, and sometimes on the other hand incorporate dramatic storytelling too (as in Double F preview).

But the competitor (driver, teams) analysis in previews are definetely based on their stats, ofcourse within the storyline of the series(we dont mention GP4 perfomance files variance and such in the articles naturally. BTW, predictions are hard anyway, since perfs are close now, it's unpredictable a lot.)

But still, our preview expertize is based on the statistics within the storyline.:-)

GPGSL career;
The Press is annoyed

Long, long ago, The Press was handed the monopoly on bringing juicy news stories. Now, lots of news 'agencies' are popping up. The Press will fight for their place. The Press will once again rule the headlines. The Press will never surrender.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
LOLLLLLLLLLL Now i rlly remember the beginning of the press again!

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The Press Wrote:
> The Press is annoyed
>
> Long, long ago, The Press was handed the monopoly
> on bringing juicy news stories. Now, lots of news
> 'agencies' are popping up. The Press will fight
> for their place. The Press will once again rule
> the headlines. The Press will never surrender.

LOL!!!
Ah yes, the press.

I'll be going now.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
The Press Howls Again

The resident press at the WGP, W300 & now the GPGSL leagues has now been seen on the prowl again. Having fulfilled his duties last season by filling in news accounts of unnoticed drivers up and down the paddock, he has now resurfaced in light of new press agencies cropping and stealing his limelight

The Press recently commented that "Long, long ago, The Press was handed the monopoly on bringing juicy news stories. Now, lots of news 'agencies' are popping up. The Press will fight for their place. The Press will once again rule the headlines. The Press will never surrender."

We hope he will never surrender the masked vigilante that he is bringing humour up and down this utmost dull paddock. Except for Dan Paddock and Rico Van Smirren's ravenous drinking and raving in the middle of the night

Source: D.B.
© CAPSIS International
Racingstefan: The Fight

Racingstefan, he just entered the GPGSL and already he is a controversial member. Not too long ago, he signed a test contract with Alpha Motorsports. Today it was announced that he has a test contract with TN Racing. What has happened? Who has the legal right to have Racingstefan as their test driver? And, more importantly, why is a male ladybird called a ladybird, while it's neither a lady, nor a bird?

The Press sent their reporter Rudolph to Alpha Motorsport to spy in the administration of the team. What Rudolph found there was most interesting. On Mr Greenhalghs desk was the contract that Racingstefan - whose real name is being kept secret by his alledged teamboss Dan Mills, even though everybody knows what that name is - signed. It is valid. Aplha Motorsports have the rights to have Racingstefan as their test driver.

Then we sent Rudolph to TN Racing. On Mr Mills desk was also a piece of paper, but it wasn't a contract. It was a letter sent by Mr Greenhalgh. It said the following:

'Dear Dan

The fight can begin. You can announce that you have signed him. Our presses are ready.

Ed'

Very interesting. It's clear that the 'him' is Racingstefan. It's also clear that this whole thing is set up. What's not clear though is what is meant by 'our presses are ready'. Rudolph went to someone who's very close to Mr Greenhalgh. Someone who knows everything from him. Mr Jones, Greenhalghs teddy bear. Mr Jones can't talk, but Greenhalgh has the strange habit of sending Mr Jones notes. Those notes contain very personal information. Greenhalgh can't keep secrets, so he has to tell someone. He decided the best person would be Mr Jones, since it wouldn't start talking, because he can't. He's a teddy bear.

Next to Mr Jones a lot of notes were found. 'I'm off to the supermarket to get some milk', 'Good night' and 'Watch out, the ceiling cat is watching you masturbate'. Another note said that Mr Greenhalgh had bought a small news agency called Streuer.

Rudolph went to Streuer. It was a small building. Rudolph went inside and saw some presses, pressing pressed pressings, commonly known as a news paper. One of the papers had fallen on the ground. Rudolph picked it up and saw the headline on the front page 'Racingstefan signed by TN, Alpha are furious'.

So, what Greenhalgh did was setting up a fight between him and TN Racing. He'd have a major story that he can sell to other news agencies and his news paper would be sold a lot more thanks to the story on the front page. But why was Greenhalgh able to make Mills announce Racingstefan as their testdriver? What was the advantage for Mills? What's his motive?

Rudolph was still reading the article when he was caught by the manager. Since the attack is the best defence, Rudolph launched some questions at the manager. Why has Mills agreed to take part in this fake fight? The manager refused to answer, but when Rudolph threatened to (censored, we don't want you to get scary dreams) the manager started talking. He said that Greenhalgh and Mills agreed to split the profit made from selling the news and news papers.

Is this illegal? Or is this a smart way of marketing and making money? We can't answer those questions. We however can say that Alpha Motorsports is the legal 'owner' of Racingstefan. TN Racing cannot have him as a tester. So this marketing stunt ended where it begun: a tester for Alpha and no tester for TN. The only difference being that both teams have a hell of a lot of cash now as well as a damaged image.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
The Press Wrote:
> The Press is annoyed
>
> Long, long ago, The Press was handed the monopoly
> on bringing juicy news stories. Now, lots of news
> 'agencies' are popping up. The Press will fight
> for their place. The Press will once again rule
> the headlines. The Press will never surrender.

SPEAKERS ON?

&feature=related">
&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Whatever The Press brings to the table, there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that it will be crappier than us!
Other than that, the more the merrier, so welcome (back) to GPGSL, sucker.;-)
Oh and we are no news agency, we are The No.1 Crap Motosport Channel

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy