GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
If our car goes half as well as its looks we will be in good shape.

That was a tricky opening session but i'm sure the race will be fine.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is little screenshot inside the game.
Notice that i didnt use any photo tricks to make it
look better than actually it is.

Kind regards
Jorge.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
woah the grey looks so dark in game! i might have to make it lighter, hopefully ill tweak it when i get it in my game.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Melbourne pre race warm up report and results exclusively on GPGTV website
[gpgtv.webs.com]

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Ewh bad times.... as Marko said Setup issues

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I actually set 12th time after the session over appeared but did not list it. Cause it's a different gp4 concept than qualy, game just exist randomly longer. So in free practice and pre race warm up, once the session over appears, it's over.

/taking it easy, Dan, we did our job in qualy, where it mattered, and will hopefully do in race:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 09:59PM by BAR#10.
*** Mr. Consistent steps in, looks at results

OMG, 11th again LOL! All I've had is 11th or 10th :D

*** Mr. Consistent hopes it's 11th or higher in the race.

I am SMT right? :x
right,

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Power Boost Announcement

As of now team managers have 5 days to PM me their power boosts for the next venue in Monaco, should they wish to use it.

Please give me team name followed by amount of extra bhp. e.g. Double F - +2bhp

Closing date 03/02/09 9pm GMT, 10pm CET

I thank you ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
What is wrong with my damn car!

Also, Dan I envy your car and want to drive it ;)
Monil, did you read the report?
free practice and warm up have a bit different factors(fuel or bhp),
and besides it's qualy/race where it matters where you were good.(9th aint bad)

GPGSL career;
btw folks, where is the team's PR race build up, statements, press releases
Cmon;) Entertain us

/worry not, just comments are okay too, but it 'd be nice to see some "official stuff" though

GPGSL career;
Yay! 7th in Warm-Up, thats better ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
What day is it today? Something I had to do today....what was it now, I know it was important. Maybe I wrote myself a reminder somewhere? Let's see, what could it possibly be, it's annoying, I just know there's something on today, DING! OMG! It's Race Day. Better get to the track NOW! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Eeek! I'm still laid in bed, I knew there was something I forgot!

*** Get's into his overalls and runs to the track
*gets himself a cup of coffe, leaves hotel, calls a taxi. Direction? Albert Park, please*

;)

GPGSL career;
I'm still in bed aswell. But I'm not going to the track. The track should come to me.
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> btw folks, where is the team's PR race build up,
> statements, press releases
> Cmon;) Entertain us

BBC Sport - A moment to be proud of for MPR

We just caught up with Dan Paddock & Ross Cartwright walking around the paddock, here's what they had to say about the weekend so far and there hopes for the race tomorrow

BBC: Hey Dan what you up to this time off night????

Dan: Well we certainly haven't just been to the VSM garage to sabotage their cars have we Ross.......

Ross: Nope just hanging around you know, general racing stuff ;)

BBC: Ah....... anyway how do you think the weekend has gone so far

Dan: Well... It's been a great weekend so far, obviously race still needs to be run and won but ya know I'm still really happy

Whatever happens tomorrow I think we've shown we have something this season, the big teams will have to be watching over there shoulders maybe haha

Ross: It's been fun ya know, fastest in practice was great for me, as Dan said last year was difficult, hopefully we are on the rise this season

Dan: Anyway I'm back off to the motor home to entertain some of our guests that Martini have invited to the race, gotta love the Martini girls ay ;) ....

Bye bye BBC man :)

Come on Ross we still need to go to the RaltWest garage yet..........

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy