GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm still in bed aswell. But I'm not going to the
> track. The track should come to me.

You're a lazy f&£@. 'nuff said. ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Did i see a Melbourne grid published on the website?

I did, I did;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Nick please don't crash into me tomorrow ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
im heading off to the betting agency for the odds on my star rookie Mr Caranti getting a podium!

*prays for a mix up and perhaps some rain*

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Ed, please don't crash into me - again, demolition derby buddy;)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ferrari2007 schreef:
> Nick please don't crash into me tomorrow ;)

We'll see about that ;)
@Marko - Just to be picky, you spelt Rick Groeneboer's name wrong.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Bruno's been quiet lately... is he still looking for a real sponsor for Raltwest? :P

Thanks, fixed the name.

GPGSL career;
danm Wrote:
> Bruno's been quiet lately... is he still looking
> for a real sponsor for Raltwest? :P

Last I heard about it was that the sponsor that came looking for him was piquet sports ;)

Everyone crash into each other. Just not me ;)

Edit: Free pizzas with toppings of your choice if you guys crash into everyone and not me :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 11:59PM by Monza972.
RaltWest is not looking for sponsors. We will do the entire season with a limited budget. We are saving money for a possible Season Three.

The KERS to boost our engines will only be used in each drivers home races. How much of it will be used is up to the drivers :)

do you know about your pre race warm up succes, Bruno?

/if not check the website;)

GPGSL career;
woot woot woot woot!!!!

I swear that we didnt used the KERS for it ;)

how many of us are using KERS this year? would be a good insight for the media to enquire who and how each team is doing so!

Where not using any driver aids at all

shusshhhh... no don't talk about the TC

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
danm Wrote:
> how many of us are using KERS this year? would be
> a good insight for the media to enquire who and
> how each team is doing so!

RaltWest is using KERS, we just hope that we wont be electrocuted, so fingers crossed ;)

9th and 11th in the grid. Not a good result, but let's see, what we can do in the race. Maybe Monil and Matty can push up a bit and can bring a Top 5 Result back to Europe.
Guys, I couldn't open the site today, I've had a huge day here, exceptionally busy time, and I went to the local pub tonight to check out the talent and now I;m somewhat under the weather so the race will be run tomorrow when I crawl out of bed. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
shite, lol, then i can only see it on monday so sorry, guys if i post a little late ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Nice P13 in warm up, too bad Rico doesn't quite has his usual pace this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy