GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
The tension is unbareable

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
GPGTV.org/farked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGTV-FARKED presents Round 8 GPGSL Indianapolis
> Grand Prix USA Highlights
>
>
> wait for it.....wont be long, slow upload ;-)

Bah, it's been 15 minutes already
Gaulty Wrote:
> The tension is unbareable

+1

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Go get it ;-)

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
So close but we'll settle for second today, well done John!

Who suggested wet weather?

Edit : I'd also like to make a complaint, you said someone new finally made it onto the podium, you correctly stated that Ingers was a first time winner, but also said 'another' finally made it, where in fact Warrington and van der Voort (Monza and Monaco last year) have both made it onto the podium before :) I love proving people wrong

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 11:43PM by Gaulty.
Lucky Seven Motorsport Press Release

Lucky Seven Motorsport is proud to announce their new entry into the Grand Prix Games SuperLeague. Unfortunately the circumstances were not ideal, but we are proud to be included nonetheless. This has been a long time coming and we thank our sponsors for waiting. A lot of the team is interim, the only thing locked in is our first driver, Andrew Fuh. Andrew did a great job with Raltwest, and I felt it absolutely necessary to keep him in the fold for a clean transition. His take:

It was unfortunate to see the breakdown of RaltWest and the departure of Bruno, but I suppose it was all for the best. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this new challenge, working with the new management and with my new teammate, fellow American Randy Winston. I'm sure we'll get along quite well! Hopefully with this new car, we'll be able to build on the success we had previously with RaltWest and maybe get our first win!

As Andrew said, I will be partnering him, but only for the interim. I’ll take a couple of weeks to decide the complete driver line up. As for engines, we will be keeping the Audi powerplants for the interim, but we will look at tenders from Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Porsche, Cosworth, Peugeot, and Hyundai.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 11:47PM by ptclaus98.
congrats, Stu!

If I saw correctly me 11th, Dan 12th.
Well, midfield for MPR atm.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
*Shinnbob would like to be able to see the results =[*

that will take a while as Mal will upload screenies later.
you can kind of see it on the video, last lap.tv timings.
but names are hard to see ,though it loooks like ...

/ my guess, and just a guess, is you were 7th.
//don't start the celebration yet, it's just what I can make from it at 3:28 in video

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2009 12:52AM by BAR#10.
I'm really pleased to have won my first race in my debut season. That was a close finish, I thought John had got me there. I will be the first to admit that the weather played a part in this win. The Ferrari engine is slightly down on power compared to the majority of the field, but that made the DER very drivable in the wet. Well done to the team, fantastic! :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
did i watch right?
i came from 21st to finish 5th?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
I think from the video i came from 22nd to 8th !!. Fantastic !!. :)

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
BAR#10 Wrote:
> that will take a while as Mal will upload
> screenies later.
> you can kind of see it on the video, last lap.tv
> timings.
> but names are hard to see ,though it loooks like
> ...
>
> / my guess, and just a guess, is you were 7th.
> //don't start the celebration yet, it's just what
> I can make from it at 3:28 in video

I thought that but it was so blurry for me unfortunately i wasn't positive. Don't want to prematurely celebrate!! :P

Holy Crap! That was close! Will settle for second though :D:D The Shadow car is very consistent woop
Yep! It sure was close. For a moment there I thought you had him. :-)
Stay tuned for the race coverage.
I'm on my fourth home-brew longneck, stuffing my face with chips, or crisps if yer from the UK, so expect the unexpected. Maybe I should change the topic to mortal's drunk thread. ;-) Hahahaha, there's a thought lol. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ARGHHH! I cannot win! But well done Stu :) I'm not going to win the title again at this rate. John will, I reckon, but we said that last year about Monil, look who won:)

I'll wait to to do the Phoenix stuff.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Here we are at Indy for the race, round 8 or something like that

Ok girls and boys, the fabled brickyard for round 8 of the GPGSL, where the green flag drops and the bullshit stops.
The weather forecast was 81%, rain fell at the start of the race which soon fizzled out. The rain that is, not the race.
A dry line appeared and drivers traded fastest laps early in the race.
Anyhoo, enough of that, lets get on with it.
We now cross live to the donut van, errr, GPGTV broadcast van....
Phillip Oakley is on pole position.

Stuart Ingers is already applying pressure.

Didn't take long, Stu is now in the lead.

Light rain continues to fall at Indy.

Andrew Fuh puts in a quick lap.

Classifications after the first lap.

Onboard with.....I forget ;-)

Here's somebody going fast in the wet.

Woah! fastest lap. Wahey!

Got a bit over excited there and ran off into the gravel, meanwhile, back at the ranch.....Nick puts in a fast lap.

That'd be Nick V chasing after Phil Oakley, Lucky Phil!

Hang on while I delete a few crappy screenshots, oh wait, here's one worth looking at, it's me, ran off the track. Thats the end of any chance of points for me lol.

Stuart is still out there in front and Nick puts out a quick lap.

Matt and Jorge trade fastest laps and here's the standings after 10 laps.

Oh Oh! Byron has fallen in a heap. Probably a mechanoical failure.

Fastest laps, Caranti, Tonks and Houston.

Mr A in threetenth.

Wazzaaaaa!

Rookie Ben Brown, a very respectable 6th place. Go Brownie.

Wazzaaaaa!

Onboard with Mr. Pink.

I'm too sexy for my car...

Time for a pit stop.

Here's the pass for second.

Nick moves up into third.

10 laps remaining, half a bottle of beer to finish.

On board with Ben Brown, now in fifth.

Who's got a white helmet?? C'mon own up.....Hellooo Matty lol!

Senhor Castello on his last race.

Miss Hotness.

Three laps to go.

John Warrington still in the hunt.

Unbelievably close.

But Stuart Ingers holds off the attack from Warrington and wins at Indianapolis.

Hope you enjoyed the ass about coverage. I'll post the results in a movie in a sec.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mal, do you know why i went from 5th to 11th on the first lap?

anyway, excellent work john and ben - a great first up result.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2009 10:07AM by SchueyFan.
GPGSL Official Results Indianapolis Grand Prix

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Congratulations to Stuart Ingers for the win.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy