GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Thanks for the hug! :) Where's my win bonus? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
121 pages in 2months. Wow.
I'll check via mobile for the next week or two, so I wont post much.
Written results would be apprecciated - as always.
thanks in advance.

/oh, btw, put Season 2 in the thread title:p

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2009 01:24PM by BAR#10.
great result for the team :)
Power Boost Announcement

It appears that I have neglected to make this announcement before now. Team's representatives have until 5pm GMT 12th March to private message me their power boost requirements for the next round at Zandvoort.

PS I'm sure I've done this before.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Im looking forward to Zandvoort. Rlly glad its on the calendar, first time i will race there now :) (forgetting the epic failed race in the last W300 season :P)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Marko, if you don't post, you will get an inactivity report and a perf reduction, so there... ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2009 12:57AM by mortal.
mortal schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Marko, if you don't post, you will get an
> inactivity report and a perf redulction, so
> there... ;-)

hmmm you should be punished for posting a race report while being under the influence of alcohol ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Yeah, that was a shocker lol.
Can anyone send me Randy winston's helmet please.
Also the files for lucky 7 cars are showing white...?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Randy had moved to the Alpha test team for Indy and has now moved to his own team to effectively replace Bruno in the races. Ben Brown will replace Randy on the test perf using his race perf. Did that make sense? ;)

Yes. I can't seem to find Randy's helmet files. And if you have working Lucky 7 files please send me a link.

Randy's helmet and Lucky 7 car (hi_raltwest.rar)can be downloaded here

[www.mediafire.com]

Little patience guys in 20min you guys get updates for the mod jeje ;)

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
GPGSL S2-09 Mid Season CSM Mod Update

[rapidshare.com]

Link added to first post.

Thanks to Jorge for providing the update at short notice. :-)

Just checking in.. seems my car is now working again... Nick touched it and it turned to crap...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Damn, I hoped you wouldn't notice!
hi i heard you were looking for a new shape a while back how about the 2009 fictional one by yohanfgp??

Btw, how early is too early to announce next seasons drivers (planning on Italy, but if thats too early, don't wanna get in any trouble)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
willward schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi i heard you were looking for a new shape a
> while back how about the 2009 fictional one by
> yohanfgp??

I like so much the current shape, that I have started to paint own cars for a personal mod for me. The car looks sexy with Slick Tyres and good looking rims. =)

Also, there are only some winglets on it. "Wing-salad" cars looking bad. =P
We are keeping the current shape, but we would like to add another shape that's very similar so as to add some variety. Any suggestions?

I like the current shape too; but that also has to do with the designer of it ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy